Weights n protein shakes

Clueless

throw up weekly progress pics so we can see the changes, that way people can also give feedback whether gaining too much fat etc or imbalances.  food logs are good time to time, but when your on gear, as long as your getting in enough calories and your protein in take is good you should grow.

Progress pics probably a good idea. Using fat calipers on stomach just doing reading from there to guage fat. Seem to gain there first.

At this stage havent noticed any changes at all physical or mental. Maybe slightly more vascular(?) - Veins on chest when straining lol.

Nothing exciting in todays workout. Noticed back slighly sore when doing curls nothing to major. 

Pinned again tonight, felt a bit sore going in. Other quad slightly sore from pin on thursday still. Hopefully this one doesnt last the same. Doing very outer side of quad.

post-97134-14166838372173_thumb.jpg

Have noticed any real changes in strength yet. Saturday do a few heavy sets so will see how it goes.

Did a quick ab workout, then cheat meal. Needed ab workout to hold guts in afterwards. 3 fish with plenty of chips. Feeling too full, not sure why kept eating wasnt that nice lol.

Strength gone up in bench 95kg*1 personal best for 1rm, couldnt do 100kg :(

Added a pic with a suitable mask lol. Think suits me. Did 10 second delay on camera so probably not the best pose shot.

I enjoy the higher weights lower reps, higher reps tire me out.

Beast video to help with lifts gah didnt work, how do I add youtube vids?

post-97134-14166838385813_thumb.jpg

post-97134-14166838385977_thumb.jpg

Video fixed. To add video, just hit the "filmstrip" icon in the message toolbar, and paste the Youtube URL in the popup window.

Are you going to take more photos in different poses? I think this angle could be a bit limited in the progress it shows down the track. Looks like you got a lean starting point though - good stuff.

Video fixed. To add video, just hit the "filmstrip" icon in the message toolbar, and paste the Youtube URL in the popup window.

Are you going to take more photos in different poses? I think this angle could be a bit limited in the progress it shows down the track. Looks like you got a lean starting point though - good stuff.

Cheers for fixing link

Tried a couple of poses didnt come out right lol. Will try again next week :)

I find some pins hurt like **** when breaking the skin, others I dont even feel, Havent quite figured out why this is yet Dunno

Thats just the way it is..

Stick it in your glutes I've always found less issues than pinning quads..

Back felt bit stiff today at work from yesterdays deadlifts. Dumbbell arnold press tonight puts a lot of pressure on it.

Pinned again tonight bit of pain afterwards, seems to off eased up abit.

Strength appears up, mood wise same, bit demotivated at work - busy as hell.

Loving eating extra calories. Around 3700 last week or so. Have also brought a second hand bodybugg v2 of ebay. Was pretty cheap :) Fingers crossed can get it going. Theres an unofficial software you can use (so no subscription fee). Be interested to see what calories I burn a day according to it

post-97134-14166838472637_thumb.jpg

Clueless wrote:

Looking fatter today.  Pretty sure calories way over what I need.

Hit pb on front squats not sure if from doing more and getting comfortable with doing them. They still feel very weird.

Should I increase dose incase underdosed? Can you pin 1.5ml easy enough in 1 shot?

Should rename to Grapeseed dairies as looks like underdosed at best lol.

Going to up dose on thursday see if has any effects.

Back today 145 *12 deadlift didnt feel as heavy as usual, didnt want to push too hard as back been bit niggly.

Did workout with tshirt on didnt like the podgy dude in mirror. Pretty sure bodyfat up slightly, abs not as visible. Been hitting 4k calories way too easily (rice/oats/chicken/milk fairly clean food). Pretty sure way over what I need - want to make sure calories not limiting factor.

post-97134-14166838570227_thumb.jpg