Weights n protein shakes

Clueless

For Pct using Nolva

Have Anas-zole 1mg Tablet on hand for sides (Can anyone confirm this is right product??)

Monday - Back biceps

Tuesday - Shoulders

Wednesday - rest/abs(?)

Thursday - leg day

Friday - Chest triceps

Sat/sun rest at this stage. May do some squats on saturday if legs okay.

Week 1

First and 2nd pin only .6ml per shot wanted to see how body would react.

2nd pin hurt to walk 2 days later assume hit wrong part of quad.

Week 2

3rd pin .9ml some pain day after pinning, gone by time to do 4th pin

4th pin .9ml no pain at all, assume got right part of thigh (outer) previous ones may of been on middle muscle of quad. (some oil appeared to be left in syringe on aspirating seem to get alot of air bubble was unsure wheather to inject all way in with so much air bubbles)

Not feeling any different as yet. Workouts tougher than usual, came back with Flu after holiday. Still not cleared up yet.

Have been lifting for a few years solid, with making meals day before for last 18 months.

Stats/1rm

Age 34-37

Weight 71kg

Lifts below not tested for a while, have changed to a more bodybuild routine (8-12 reps 3 +sets) then strength (5/3/1)

Deadlift Pb 180kg (140kg*8 or more reps)

Bench Pb 85kg (cant break this plateau)

Mil Press 60kg*1

Squat 105kg*1

Just recently been on holiday where started cycle, (holiday was deload (higer reps lower weight) and no calories tracked). Gained about 1.5 kilos in fat in a week (think some water retention as look podgy in abdomen area now)

Going to run Test E at about 400-500mg per week. Pinning twice a week mon/thurs .9ml (250 test) In quads.

-----------------------------------

Calories are going to be just under 4000 Calories clean. 

-Break fast 3 whole eggs/3 egg whites. Fish oil Have added oats/milk as well

-Cook 1 large meal night before and divide into 3 meals. Morning tea/lunch/Tea

-Preworkout 30gm protein shake and banana

-Postwork out 30gm  protein shake

-Before bed 250gm cottage cheese/2 spoons salsa.

Will monitor bodyfat with calipers and adjust if gaining too much fat.

Hey man, good to see another log..good to have a place to ask if you have any concerns along the way.

You sound like you are in a similar postion to me before I started, internet as your guide lol

Study this to make sure your pinning the right spot - http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Also consider giving the glutes a try - seems to be personal preferance but I find glutes to be easyier once you are more comfitable with the process. Had a bit of excess bleeding from quads, also hit nerves twice, but never had a prob with glutes. But its what ever you find easiest. 

You get bubbles in the syrine on aspiration, as long as there is no blood.

Good luck!

Lol I think u need to work on ur maths. 0.9mls is 225mgs. U want 0.8mls

I was thinking the exact same thing and was about to post the above but Leeroid got you covered, I do have another question regarding your training, why on a chest day do you do tri's and on a back day you do bi's, the reason I ask is when you do chest you are inadvertantly training your tri's, same goes for your back day and bi's, if you have a didicateted arm day say on Saturday you could shift all your focus to the major body parts for that day and not worry about thinking you have to save some energy for your minor body parts or even worse under training them because you are already fatigued. My routine is Monday legs, Tuesday chest, Wednesday rest, Thursday back, Friday shoulders, Saturday afternoon arms and Sunday rest.                                              Anyway all the best with your cycle dude.

Damn just googled back/bis chest/tris. Looks like not the best of combos. Was just following a routine from an android app (jefit). Was originally doing 5/3/1 but wanting to add some muscle size not strength.

I lift at home so dont have access to alot of machines. Got a fair amount of free weights (200kg standard/100kg olympic)/power cage/bench/multigym/tricep dip station. Open to any suggestions of a split routine.

Normally do around 45-60mins try to keep rest peroids shorter, 3 min max if exhausted usually 2 minutes

Mon - Deadlift/rows/wide grip pull ups, then some bicep work. Occasionally some squats at a lowish weight (60kg)

Tue - Military press/upright row/front and lateral raises, may chuck in some tricep work dips etc.

Wed rest maybe abs and a walk.

Thur - Full Squats/hack squat/front squat (unsure on form for this)/leg extension to fail. Romanian deadlift if energy allows.

Fri - Flat bench/incl bench/close grip/dips/tricep pull down.

Sat/sun rest but normally do something some sets of squats/abs/bench depending on how body feels. Not a full workout.

Damn just googled back/bis chest/tris. Looks like not the best of combos. Was just following a routine from an android app (jefit). Was originally doing 5/3/1 but wanting to add some muscle size not strength.

I lift at home so dont have access to alot of machines. Got a fair amount of free weights (200kg standard/100kg olympic)/power cage/bench/multigym/tricep dip station. Open to any suggestions of a split routine.

Normally do around 45-60mins try to keep rest peroids shorter, 3 min max if exhausted usually 2 minutes

Mon - Deadlift/rows/wide grip pull ups, then some bicep work. Occasionally some squats at a lowish weight (60kg)

Tue - Military press/upright row/front and lateral raises, may chuck in some tricep work dips etc.

Wed rest maybe abs and a walk.

Thur - Full Squats/hack squat/front squat (unsure on form for this)/leg extension to fail. Romanian deadlift if energy allows.

Fri - Flat bench/incl bench/close grip/dips/tricep pull down.

Sat/sun rest but normally do something some sets of squats/abs/bench depending on how body feels. Not a full workout.

How's it again, try Dorian Yates Blood and Guts routine, add one or two tweeks here and there as you feel fit and you will find this a pretty awesome HIT programme.

I do have another question regarding your training, why on a chest day do you do tri's and on a back day you do bi's, the reason I ask is when you do chest you are inadvertantly training your tri's, same goes for your back day and bi's, if you have a didicateted arm day say on Saturday you could shift all your focus to the major body parts for that day and not worry about thinking you have to save some energy for your minor body parts or even worse under training them because you are already fatigued. My routine is Monday legs, Tuesday chest, Wednesday rest, Thursday back, Friday shoulders, Saturday afternoon arms and Sunday rest.                                              Anyway all the best with your cycle dude.

Okay week 3, did 5th pin tonight in right quad. Leg feels a bit funny, no pain just not quite right.

Decided to look at a new routine, based loosely on zyzz 5day split http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=13836

Mon Chest/biceps

Tue leg/calves

Wed Back

Thur Shoulder/triceps

Sat Full body

------------------------

Todays workout is attached below hopefully :) using Jefit android app to track and to beep when breaks over.

Found the 60 second break really tough, body not ready for next set. Use to 90 sec to 3 minute breaks with old routine. Will be a good change.

Havent done dumbell incline flys before not sure if proper form.

post-97134-14166838327897_thumb.jpg

So you have lifted seriously for a few years and weigh 71kg?

What weight did you start at? and whats your height?

Yeah afraid so, 71kg wet :)

Have only missed 1 workout in 2 years (on holiday had no squat rack at gym), prepared meals everyday night before work for 18months. I track calories with myfitnesspal.com.

According to http://www.strstd.com/  Im above intermediate for all my lifts with deadlift close to advanced.

Im around 170 cm and think started at about 63 or so kg with a bit more bodyfat than now.

Have tried several routines starting strength, 5/3/1 dont seem to gain any size. More than happy for an critique or tips on diet/routine. In Chch if want to have a training session see if im doing anything wrong.

Todays log. 60 second breaks again. Killer Sad

Any benefit in doing just 60 seconds as opposed to 2 minute breaks. Cant lift same weights had to drop down to hit rep target of around 8-12 reps.

Had to take several breaths between squats lol

the only benefit i see in taking shorter breaks is that it really ramps up the intensity, on big compound lifts like squats, deads and presses i have no time limit, just listen to your body, you will know when your good to go, if the goal is to put in a max effort into your set let yourself recover a bit more in between sets, i leave the short breaks for the isolation exercises to get that pump and burn *diablo*

there was a thread on this a while back but i cant be bothered finding it.

my 2c.

Adding some extra calories weight seems to off decreased slightly this week.

1st set of deadlifts was good, 60 second rest then 2nd set bit harder. Increased rest to 2 minutes for remaining sets. Didnt quite get my wind back. Last set of deads lighter weight and slowwwww.

Not feeling anything so far.

post-97134-14166838328317_thumb.jpg

Thanks Beno for reply.

220gm dry of rice makes alot of rice lol. 3 plates heaped up loving it :)

Another pin tonight, On outer upper quad. Can feel where went in 20 mins later, guess will hang around again like last one for a couple of days.

Back abit stiff today at work, certainly noticed it when doing shoulders tonight :(

post-97134-14166838330011_thumb.jpg

Quad sore in night, slightly different area to inject site. Wasnt sure if would be able to do any leg work - After 3rd set of squats seems to off disappeared lol.

Body feeling good today - rest day friday was much needed.

Quick workout today. 5 rep range.

Squat/bench/dead

Also did 2 sets of military presses just light (45kg) and a few reps didnt record weights. Find stresses back especially after deadlifts.

Cant figure out where to have belt for deadlifts, did 2nd set with then disregarded as uncomfortable YOLO.

Should I be posting food logs - anyone interested? Can post myfitnesspal screenies

post-97134-14166838333463_thumb.jpg