Gymnation Challenge 2013 - Crossfit

Pseudonym

Hey people
I'm Ryan from my garage gym.  Caught a glimpse of this challenge some where amongst the posts on facebook so thought I would give it a jam.  Toes to bars let me down big time.

Body weight: 81.7kg
Thruster weight 45kg
Time: 4:00 = 240sec

240-(10x30.3255)= -63.255 points

If you watch carefully you can see me smash my chin in the bar on the last pull up of round two.

Cheers

That sucks oxx.  Just had a go with 60kg thrusters and it went terrible.  First round was done in 1min flat.  Second round was going good until I dropped the thrusters and the weights went straight through the deck.  Got the weights unstuck and carried on, but the extra weight had taken its toll on my muscles and lungs and by the time I struggled through the last round I ended up with a score of -14.  Too finish it off I threw up in the garden.

Oh, bugger, Oxxx! Not that you needed to shave that time down any further... :P

Ryan, that is awesome. That shows true dedication to smash up your deck and keep going anyway! That's hilarious - did you get it on camera?! (Uh, I mean, "I'm really sorry to hear about your deck...")

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pseudonym, Got your private message, but can't figure out how to reply to you? I'm not usually this technologically challenged (I work in IT).

i think you need 5 posts total to reply to send PMs here so just make 1 more post and you should be able to reply

Post.

Thanks, That worked.