Gymnation Challenge 2013 - Aesthetics: Most Improved

Pseudonym

hey people..

was convinced (forced) by my partner (rapz) to enter this competition, also though it would be a good incentive to get in shape this summer :) i really hope more girls enter haha

p.s ive never done anything like this before, good luck to everyone *biggrin*

my befores

lu6y.jpg

y07k.jpg

5agi.jpg

87jx.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I've loving most about this competition? The signs. There's real craftwork that's going into making some of these!

:D

Welcome, Mrs Rapz! :wink: I know there are more girls planning to post pics soon. Hopefully your post will draw them out.

Ignite - muscle memory is a wonderful thing. I'm expecting big changes, bro.

OnlyHuman - with legs like that, you should definitely enter the bodybuilding category as well.

Damn... some tight competition here! I see some peeps that should maybe shooting for the most improved BB cat instead of improved aesthetics.... overall cat though...

Hmm.... I've still got a bit of that middle aged man & winter flab to shed.. for the edge :)

I'm all talk though.. this is going to be a good watch guys & gals 

Give it a shot, Kigorri. Whenever we've run these types of competitions in the past, there's always a high dropout rate. So even if someone looks awesome now, there's no guarantee they'll make the finish line.

And don't forget... we've all been talking about the 8 Horleys prizes because they're so massive. But NZ Muscle are also giving away prizes to our 16 runner-ups. But you've got to be in to win!

Don't really know where to begin with this but these are my challenge pics! I started training a couple of years ago, however I never saw any results until the past few months. Only through constant motivation and support have I been able to achieve what I have so far, so this comp only makes me hungry for more....watch.this.space.

:)

Jasperc14 - Good stuff, bro. Keep training hard, eating hard, and ask us lots of questions. I look forward to seeing your progress.

Andzwood and Loren_chibnall - welcome, ladies! It's good to some more girls entering. Loren, I don't see any photos attached to your post though. Was there meant to be?

Bro_saiyan - man, I wish I'd started at 15. Your pics are perfectly fine, mate. Good posing, too. You'll go far.

I hope the aesthetic powerlifter is still going to enter the powerlifting challenge as well, Opti!

most improved and overall both aesthetic and bbing and yes open powerlifting - "Powerbuilding" has its benefits aye lol - awesome timing for me as I missed the whole stage calendar this year due to powerlifting so Im amped to get back in shape - but dont want to do a complete drop so will start with a cut to 112-115kg and gauge from there