Pre workout - Whats good these days?

pkgr33n

Dextromethamphetamine 25mg orally 4 hours before training, 50mg dbol 1 hour before, caffiene 400mg 20min before training. good focus. Build up tolerance to it but still good and not hard to get to sleep. Good workouts but too expensive to use ED  and dont want to get addicted to it so 3-4 times per week. works good and worth adding if youre srs about training and already using gear etc. ill stop soon tho coz not srs enough

LOL how hard do you need to train? Meth is very catabolic bro, if youre going into the a class why not just use meths little brother amphetamine? more focus than you will ever need and energy to boot. 

• 1 month later...

Guys if you wanna try an amazing pre-workout, try Pre-Jym, its from Jim Stoppanis own line of supplements and it is hands down the greatest pre-workout I have tried.

At first glance it looks very expensive, $79 for 20 servings, but its a 26.5 gram scoop of full dosed ingredients that are shown on the label,no proprietry blends, so you know whats going in your body.

The clean energy, focus and pump is second to none for me, I personally love this stuff!

Check it out, and would love to hear what others think!

Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/jym/pre-jym.html

post-87189-14166840080161_thumb.jpg

Guys if you wanna try an amazing pre-workout, try Pre-Jym, its from Jim Stoppanis own line of supplements and it is hands down the greatest pre-workout I have tried.

At first glance it looks very expensive, $79 for 20 servings, but its a 26.5 gram scoop of full dosed ingredients that are shown on the label,no proprietry blends, so you know whats going in your body.

The clean energy, focus and pump is second to none for me, I personally love this stuff!

LOL weren't you peddling some other bullshit product last time as well?

mvFrM3l.gif

Haha oh please forgive me. I thought this was a thread for what's good these days. Why don't u tell us what u use and why its so great?let me guess...You use assault, or c4, or Arnold pump, where you get a whole 6 grams of ingredients in a proprietary blend where u have no idea what u are actually getting. Would be interested in knowing what you use and how it compares.

Jack3d micro is the shit. Don't normally take it before a workout, but I take it during school and I can focuss so hard and get all my work done without being distracted. Guives you a nice buzz the first few times you take it, but you get tollerant after a few weeks. Lemon flavour is so damm good, I actually enjoy drinking it. Price is pretty good, only 35 at shotgun supplements.

Only downside is the heartbeat. Was sick one day and had a headache, but ran out of panadol, so I took a scoop instead. Headed down to the docs an d my pulse rate came up as 120 bpm :(

Other than that its a really good product.

Mesomorph!  Love it.  I don't get any buzz, but, I do get very "focused".

yeah I saw Mesomorph the other day at NZ muscle, it looked really good, I wanna try that next, whats the pump like compared to other you may of tried? It is on the more expensive side compared to other pre's but from memory your getting alot of ingredients for your money.

Mesomorph!  Love it.  I don't get any buzz, but, I do get very "focused".

yeah I saw Mesomorph the other day at NZ muscle, it looked really good, I wanna try that next, whats the pump like compared to other you may of tried? It is on the more expensive side compared to other pre's but from memory your getting alot of ingredients for your money.

I don't tend to notice pump, but I do notice a fair amount go aggression.  Haven't ever been a big user of pre workout. Only other I've used is ON Amino.  I have to half the dosage on that as it's too sweet.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

also forgot to add, i buy my protein from nz, but apart from that i dont buy anything else over here, I got 3 tubs of 50 serving new formula assault for $150 from bodybuilding.com,buy 2 get 1 free, as they always have these specials, but when you pay $89 for 1 tub in nz, Im sorry nz retailers, but you force us to do this*man_in_love*

• 4 months later...

Just tried Nutrex Outlift as a prework to give me a kick up the bum.

Certainly a nice buzz after 30mins.  Flavor wises tropical fruit was ok compared with other preworkouts.  The ingredients list shows very high doses of all the usual good stuff some BCCA's and 350mg of caffeine per single serve.  Note it also has 3g of creatine so no good if you are trying not to use creatine.

OUTLIFT™ Clinically Dosed Pre-Workout Powerhouse  
Citrulline Malate 2:1 8 g *
Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine 3.2 g *
Creapure® 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate 3 g *
L-Leucine 3 g *
L-Isoleucine 1.5 g *
L-Valine 1.5 g *
Taurine 2 g *
Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg *
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 150 mg *
Bioperine® [(Piper nigrum extract)(fruit)] 5 m

Next serving I probably will take a 3/4 serve as it was a bit too high and insane pumps.  I like that you know what is in this supplement and in good quantity. Price wise it is expensive at $69 for 20 serves but I was happy to pay to try.

Worth a try if you are in the market and I would buy again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/08/2013 at 11:00 AM, pkgr33n said:

Hey all,

Looking into getting some preworkout, I could especially use some for those lazy days.

Whats good to take these days? Never have I tried any sort of pre workout, only thing close to something 'pre workout like' was taking a lot of coffee before gym lol.

Cheers. 

Not sure if you get it in New Zealand but Driven Sports Frenzy or Craze for me. Prefer Frenzy no crash and awesome energy but scoop of both does the trick haha.

Nitraflex by GAT is the beez. Have to get from iherb tho. I'm using 1 atm that I can't remember the name of (it's in the car and I'm parked in cbd) It has 125mg caffeine,3g citrulline and 1g agmatine per serve. I like it due to the low caffeine I can double scoop.

• 10 months later...