Pre workout - Whats good these days?

pkgr33n

Haven't tried Ritual yet but it sounds promising.

The annoying thing is the different responses between individuals.  I tried 2 scoops C4 Extreme on Saturday; absolutely nothing.  So on Sunday I tried 2 scoops plus more BA and 200mg caffeine and still nothing.  I get the impression most people would have a response to that.

I get quite a bit from 1MR (after adding my bonus bits to it) and the only difference I can really see is that 1MR has 135mg Thiamine and higher AAKG.

It seems the best way to find a winner is to be a samples whore and try everything you can get your hands on.

I'd pay good money for a pen that came with 6 different PWO samples... (I imagine retailers can't actually sell samples).

Yep have used Ritual and its brilliant.

Works out at great value too as you dont need need to double scoop etc. Single serving is excellent.

Yeah I think i'll just order a tub soonish and see how it goes, my craze almost out!

Few people have said it actually does well, and they only take it with 1 scoop, also heard things like taking 1 final cutz (theromogenic) + ritual = God mode. But i'm bulking so will give the thermogenic a miss lol. 

Yep have used Ritual and its brilliant.

Works out at great value too as you dont need need to double scoop etc. Single serving is excellent.

Yeah I think i'll just order a tub soonish and see how it goes, my craze almost out!

Few people have said it actually does well, and they only take it with 1 scoop, also heard things like taking 1 final cutz (theromogenic) + ritual = God mode. But i'm bulking so will give the thermogenic a miss lol. 

Yeah that combo seems to be what all the buzz is about right now.

Let us know your thoughts on Ritual.  The more the merrier!  The plural of anecdote is data.  I think that's right...

• 3 months later...

I like The Curse - Its not my favorite but its not bad. Green apple is the best flavour, I HATE that its so brightly coloured. Must buy a coloured bottle so its not so obvious what Im drinking *bad*

Ja3ked was good, But the newer version seems really expensive and not nearly as good. 

I like the oxyelite pro (fat burner in powder form) But thats off the market here now, It was insane for energy but not so much for strength. 

1.m.r I really liked but only tried a sample a few times so cant really judge, sometimes just changing things up seems to help.

Over all my thoughts would be maybe its best to have some on rotate. 

If I were just doing weights I think i would crawl out of my skin with these (i use them for cardio and weights days together or for double sessions in the gym 2 hours or so) 

Would love to hear thoughts on ANS performance ritual and Snowwhite - particually in relation to cardio.

I have tried many preworkouts over the years(like many of us). Over the past year I loved craze,then I found out it has amphetamines in it,so that got thrown away. After that was assault,and after reading all the reviews I was expecting more,a total diff supp to craze I know, more of a full preworkout than just a energy blend,pumps were ok,taste great, energy was clean and no crash,it was good. Then the new formula came out and pretty cost effective,with 5g of creatine a serve and a better pump than the original,and works out better $ wise if you get the big tub from overseas with a full scoop.

Then I got Dr Jekyll,and after assault it was a major let down, a small pump,little energy kick(as small caffeine content) But it gave ne the worst crash,im a tradesman,and i workout in the morning thrn go to work,and i was knackered at work,so that only lasted a couple of workouts then gave to a mate.

Then read all the hype of super drive,what an utter waste of money, did absolutely nothing for Me,I felt nothing.

So I wanted something new, went to nz muscle and the guy recommended cellucor c4, and hands down the best preworkout I've had. Flavour was okay,I'm not to fussed on this,but with 2 scoops I feel like beta alanine getting me ready,absolute amazing focus,I couldn't care less what else is going on, clean energy and no crash,an awesome product and for $70 for 60 servings (30 as I take 2 scoops) its hands down my new go to.

if you finding it hard to find something thats working definately go off for a while guys. i used caffiene caps (200mg) hard for a while then stopped like 2~3 months now just half a teaspoon of coffee before a workout gets me super going and even that i use sparingly (like once a week).. though still got some caffiene caps left which i know will absolutely kick my ass if i ever need that much again.

it's a great feeling when you can get more of a kick from such a small amount.. sweating like crazy before i even complete my warmup sets. beta alinine + creatine+ either raro or gatorade & sometimes half scoop of whey still part of preworkout along with a proper carby meal an hour before. not only do you save money when you do your own PWO you also get direct control of what you putting into your body (no secret crap unlisted in ingredients label or hidden under 'proprietary blend')

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All the guys who drink coffee before workout, do you take creatine?

Nope. I have it in my post-workout shake, possibly to aid recovery. But to be honest, I don't think it matters when you take it. A lot of creatine brands suggest an intensive loading phase for the first week. If it takes a week to load up, then my bet is that it's quite slowly absorbed, so the time you take it each day isn't critical.

Dextromethamphetamine 25mg orally 4 hours before training, 50mg dbol 1 hour before, caffiene 400mg 20min before training. good focus. Build up tolerance to it but still good and not hard to get to sleep. Good workouts but too expensive to use ED  and dont want to get addicted to it so 3-4 times per week. works good and worth adding if youre srs about training and already using gear etc. ill stop soon tho coz not srs enough