Gaspari Nutrition - Superdrive - Fruit Punch.

Oskarrr

3010395.jpg

Mayne...... Wow.

Okay, now i thought Craze was the shit, with all its great qualitys and ampethamines all up in your system, giving you that great focus and energy to train like a goddamn wild bore. But Superdrive... this is a damn new level. How can i compare this.. so you could all understand what i mean.

For them Dragonball Z Fans and know the shit im on about.. in comparison. Superdrive is the equivelent to SSJ4 Gogeta, power level off the charts, extremely strong and just the fucking man.

Craze in this case is about the equivelent to maybe SSJ2/3 Goku.. i mean its still strong and packs a good punch and shit, but when compared to Gogeta, we obviously know who takes the cake.

Hope ya'll understand that, back the review.

I got my tub of Superdrive, 40 Servings Fruit punch flavour in the mail a couple days ago ( thanks to NZ muscle and Gym Nation for the coupon, big shout outs!! ) and my first thoughts was that it was probably going to be not as good as Craze, but i thought i may as well give it a try after watching Sha Solo's review on it on Youtube. So today i toss in about 1 1/3 Scoops in my shaker, expecting just to give me some decent energy to get through my Leg and Tricep workout that was due in 30 minutes. So i mix that shit up on the way to the gym and start chugging it down like i just been in the desert for 8 god damn days without any fluid. First thought, the taste was great... it tasted like a cherry lollie you'd get from some American Sweet Shop, now having to handle Craze's Candy Grape Flavour prior to taking this, this tasted like heaven to me. I thought to myself, ' Damn this shit taste good, Gaspari probably just focused on the taste though not more like the effect, i mean it can't possibily be that spectacular to be able to have superb taste like this and a great effect with it too, here we go, time for a shit leg workout where i'll probably get a headache, vomit all over myself on the leg press, while simultaneously forcefully fart spraying out hot shit out of my ass and shooting it all over the machiene.. great '

I literally thought that this product was going to give me a massive headache or some bad side effect, because i just couldn't believe that it was this 'miracle' pre-workout with great taste and effects better than Craze which i had read about prior, thought it was just Gaspari reps talking it up and scamming people, but i got it for free, so why not try it.

So after chugging it down and being as satisfied with the taste, as a 4 year old kid is after recieving a giant lollipop. I walk into the gym and head up to do a quick 5 minute row to get some blood pumping prior to workout.. the 5 minutes had passed, i felt nothing, felt possible a little less than normal, most probably because i was expecting the worse from the pre-workout and trying to brace for the 'shitspraying, vomiting migrane'. On my second set of Leg Press, after stretching and stuff and being in the gym for about 13 minutes, i felt myself start to over cook, like the temprature of my skin and shit was rising, but its wasn't a bad feeling, like i was under the sun or have a fever, it was kind of the feeling of like if you were 'powering up' like on Dragon Ball Z ( i like my DBZ references .. ;) ) at this point i knew this Superdrive was kicking in... and maybe after all i wasn't going to be 'Supersick'.

30 Minutes in i'm pumping shit like crazy, the amount i was training was probably the amount some normal person would train to be rewarded with a million dollars after their workout for completeing it. I was going ballistic, i was literally running from exercise to exercise, with bear to nothing rest times, i was sweating and panting, but my mind completely ignored this, i felt like i could do more, and keep going and going.

After about 90 minutes i'm still hitting the weights and the machienes, but at this point i'm hitting my triceps after doing legs, feeling as if i had done nothing yet in the gym and just walked in. I was feeling 100%, even after hitting legs the hardest i have in a long long time and sweating like a fucking crack addict. At this point i thought.. damn.. this shit is good, whats a 'Craze?'

Positives and Negatives i personally find with Superdrive:

Positives:

• Insane Focus
  • Overwhelming Energy
  • Great Attitude Enhancement
  • No Jitters
  • No Headaches
  • No Shit-spraying or Vomiting. - thank god.
  • 'Decent' Pump.

Negatives:

• Makes you hungry as fuark!
  • $74.00NZD for a 40 Serving tub.

Damn-... walking out of the gym i felt like a Hulk prodigy, the amount i trained was beyond my expectation, i mean even if i had to train to save my own life.. i still don't think i would've been able to train as hard as i did today. This is some serious shit, to me this tops Craze, but thats just for me, it works good for me and i have great results on this, and i feel alot more 'safe' and positive with this product over Craze. Due to all the drama happening with D.S and Craze and the whole amphetimine thing, last thing i wanted was to be dosing up my 18 year old body with fucking Amphetimines and f*ck knows what, probably ground up Camels Ass for all i know. With Superdrive i feel like i can 'breathe' more and not be as worried with it, i've tried researching on the side effects of Superdrive and peoples experiences, but honestly i couldn't find anything really significant nor bad, apart from some people not feeling much from it, but that is because every individual is different. As when researching Craze, you find all kinds of shit, varying from Heat Explosions to comparing to a Sleeping Pill.

Conclusion:

For me.. this is the golden ticket. I'll be definitely buying this stuff again, over Craze, anyday. I mean it worked great for me and it did everything and more i wanted it to, took all my expectations and basically jacked them up with steroids. I really like this product, the way it works with my body and the effects i get are 100% approved by me. But just because i got these effects and felt like this doesn't mean you will, so don't be dissapointed if you don't have an intense workout and end up shittint all over the machiene and having to clean it up. I'm not trying to hype up the product or anything, but for me, this shit is fucking Godmode in a scoop. But man, as soon as them DOM's hit, i'mma be needing a wheel-chair in this bitch.

Superdrive>Craze. Period.