Track & trace from Thailand

Just say this

July 21, 2013 
11:02:39 SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTRE Outgoing International.
It updated till it went international I guess I have to wait for this side to update before it updates the track and trace.
also got other stuff on way I guess it could take up to 3 weeks just sucks waiting for shit to get here!

Ordered myself 1000 ten mg dinabol tabs from SUVARNABHUMIMAIL CENTREThailand on 19 June and still waiting just over two weeks now does anyone no the E.T.A on this? I'm giving it 3 weeks

Haha you must be asking for this to be tracked and confiscated... Seriously ROFL

Maybe add your name and address too, just to make it easier for customs...  *ROFL*

Dude it's nothing to do with you what name or address is on it I got 40 bots of sus250 last month and other shit also so suck it bitch

Is it me or is this guy a bloody retard..? He's obviously got a source of supply that no one knew about UNTIL NOW, that worked for him, as may others on this site.

By broadcasting on open forum what he's ordered and from where, what does he think will eventually happen..? 

I will say again for a third time in as many weeks, my generation enjoyed 3 decades of relitively legislation free use, Why..?? Because we kept it to ourselves and didn't broadcast it to the whole bloody world, what we were doing and where we were getting it from...

Ooooo big man with a potty mouth and anger issues...... I think what ppl are trying to tell you is you're on open forum..... you've just broadcast to the whole world your source.... which could have been quite a cushy number.... my guess is your highly illegal antics will come to an abrupt end very soon......because you can't keep your fat trap zipped

*fool*

I swear after all that email corospondence where she said she loved me and wants to learn more about me "her darling" .. I'm going to be heart broken ;(

Haha Kal I should have shipped her with a bulk order of protein 

Dude it's nothing to do with you what name or address is on it I got 40 bots of sus250 last month and other shit also so suck it bitch

Is it me or is this guy a bloody retard..? He's obviously got a source of supply that no one knew about UNTIL NOW, that worked for him, as may others on this site.

By broadcasting on open forum what he's ordered and from where, what does he think will eventually happen..? 

I will say again for a third time in as many weeks, my generation enjoyed 3 decades of relitively legislation free use, Why..?? Because we kept it to ourselves and didn't broadcast it to the whole bloody world, what we were doing and where we were getting it from...

Dude its tough being young, brains will come eventually!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All op did was mention the shipping company? not the source or name of anyone?

Althought it would of been wise to not mention what he bought.

he also copy pasted a date/time stamp lol.. plus mentioned that he made another order from same place last as well as what that contained. his user name also suggests where he might currently be residing. hes giving way too many clues away which is what makes it so hilarious

All op did was mention the shipping company? not the source or name of anyone?

Althought it would of been wise to not mention what he bought.

he also copy pasted a date/time stamp lol.. plus mentioned that he made another order from same place last as well as what that contained. his user name also suggests where he might currently be residing. hes giving way too many clues away which is what makes it so hilarious

i won't doubt leo lurk forums like these, but I highly doubt OP is in any trouble.

Most that could happen is help with seizing and sending him a letter.

just imo. though

• 2 weeks later...