when do gains stop with a test e cycle?

hey everyone,

Just a quick question, and i know its different for everyone with experience, nutrition etc etc.

But in your experience what weeks to the gains (mass or strength) stop with a simple test e cycle. Say you run 500mg/week.

cheers

Depends what you mean by gains stopping/slowing.

its quite a quick process comparison.

With test, I find weeks 1-5 I blow up, water and glycogen, then slowly build up all the way to weeks 12, my gains with 500 test were close to linear and didn't really slow down week 13ish then it was a bit slower, but I was also eating less. 

I think in terms of net weight alongside a good diet (increasing cals as yo progress)you shouldn't see gains stopping. For 20+ weeks. It's hard to say when it will slow as the gains are pretty big first few cycles. 

You'll have to asses for yourself mate :D

With your first few cycles strength and growth can exceed all expectations.. after those first few cycles noticable increases in strength and muscle mass are still attainable up to about week 8, beyond that momentum seems to slow to a plateau soon after. To continue making significant gains beyond this point dose needs to be increased, which is likely to coinside with greater adverse reactions and diminishing anabolic returns.. As the years pass any losses from previous cycles can be easily made back, but future progress can be slow to almost non-existant... 

I noticed some of my lifts started maxing out due to my semi-bung shoulder where other, newer lifts I didn't do much are still improving ( week 19 but have added tren 5-6 weeks ago ) in terms of size I definitely hit a max number, bloated as all hell! Looked so crap, dropped a bunch of water with an A.I - didn't lose gains or strenght as I heard plenty of times "oh don't use this it interferes with blah receptors" 

I reckon round the 10-12 week mark for me was about max for most stuff strenght wise.

I noticed some of my lifts started maxing out due to my semi-bung shoulder where other, newer lifts I didn't do much are still improving ( week 19 but have added tren 5-6 weeks ago ) in terms of size I definitely hit a max number, bloated as all hell! Looked so crap, dropped a bunch of water with an A.I - didn't lose gains or strenght as I heard plenty of times "oh don't use this it interferes with blah receptors" 

I reckon round the 10-12 week mark for me was about max for most stuff strength wise.

Bring back the good'old days.. *boredom*

hey everyone,

Just a quick question, and i know its different for everyone with experience, nutrition etc etc.

But in your experience what weeks to the gains (mass or strength) stop with a simple test e cycle. Say you run 500mg/week.

cheers

week 10-12 for me my strength/size plateus, when this happens i introduce an oral which i pulse dose that alone seems to get me over the sticking point i also have to increase my carb intake as the med i use loves starchy carbs......

Haha Daz what do you mean the good old days? Is there some sort of regulation guide I should be following? 

That used to happen to me, back in the day.. 30yrs ago...

Haha ohhh! I thought you were telling me off!

Late reply - just got back from my Raro trip today! Awesome place.. not so flash when you get flu the day before you fly out but hey whatcha gonna do!