Nutratech new chocolate flavour release

nate225

The team at Nutratech have been listening to feedback and have a food technologist working on refining a few of their Nutrawhey flavours.

Chocolate is good to go - if you want some free samples drop and email to chaun@nutratech.co.nz and say Nate said to send you some of the new chocolate samples! Srsly.

Is that the "New Improved" Chocolate Feast?  If so, I have a bag here at work, use it on my oats - definite improvement over the past one, very tasty Good

Yep thats the one Drizzt! *good*

They will be releasing a new Strawberry flavour reasonably soon - will keep you posted! 

Is that the "New Improved" Chocolate Feast?  If so, I have a bag here at work, use it on my oats - definite improvement over the past one, very tasty Good

Yep thats the one Drizzt! Good

They will be releasing a new Strawberry flavour reasonably soon - will keep you posted! 

Oh please no! The strawberry flavour is mint! When they changed the cookies & cream one it turned to absolute shit..

Lol Holdenman I'm not sure what it means for existing flavours - currently theres no strawberry, just the mixed berry flavour.

I am also unaware of Cookies n Cream ever being changed, though I do recall people commenting on flavour changes when a different base wpc was used briefly? You're not getting confused with the creamy vanilla flavour are you (also primo with rolled oats!)

Anyways keep the feedback coming, the good thing is the team genuinely want to here constructive feedback and as you can see they actually act on it where appropriate.

Lol Holdenman I'm not sure what it means for existing flavours - currently theres no strawberry, just the mixed berry flavour.

I am also unaware of Cookies n Cream ever being changed, though I do recall people commenting on flavour changes when a different base wpc was used briefly? You're not getting confused with the creamy vanilla flavour are you (also primo with rolled oats!)

Anyways keep the feedback coming, the good thing is the team genuinely want to here constructive feedback and as you can see they actually act on it where appropriate.

Oops my bad, yeh I mean the mixed berry. So the strawberry is a new flavour?

I got in touch re the cookies and cream (was about 18 months ago now) after I had bought 10kg and got fobbed off. Contacted them twice and never heard back after I got told I would. Wasn't impressed so I've never bought it again. Maybe it's all good now?

I've been living on CnC flavour for ages, only recently started getting banana (loving with oats), never had any issues but I'm not sure if I had the run that used a different wpc base. Apparently it was grainier and I know the feedback Hennie got put them off using it again.

I've used plain fonterra wpc (450 mainly) & also one of the equivalent products from westland (not sure I remembered the name right?) and there was definitely a difference in mixability. Can't recall taste difference, both pretty bland from memory!

Suggest if you ever have a product issue you message Hennie directly (he's a forum member of), being a director he's very hot on quality, customer service and brand image.

The team at Nutratech have been listening to feedback and have a food technologist working on refining a few of their Nutrawhey flavours.

Chocolate is good to go - if you want some free samples drop and email to chaun@nutratech.co.nz and say Nate said to send you some of the new chocolate samples! Srsly.

Nice one dude.  I got strawberry and choc samples yesterday.

Smashed them both after the gym.  I normally 'double size' my shakes so found them both easy to drink (shoulda halved the milk to normalise results).

Looking forward to a big promotion when they are launched!