Beginner first cycle

Ben0

Well If that is what you call Test flu, then I will never touch steroids again. The side effects are not worth It. I was told by the supplier that TestE has the most minimal sides because it is a slow releasing steroid. From what I've read in other blogs is that you get alpha male feelings when lifting in the gym, and that the recovery process is a lot quicker. My mate has over 10 years experience with steroids and he said my sides were not normal, especially after weeks 3 and 4, he said that the shot-gun feeling should have felt less painful. I did tell my supplier about symptoms but he shrugged me of saying it was normal. Thats why I biffed the steroids. If the pain I was feeling was normal then shit all you bodybuilders must be hard as mofos for going through pain like that EVERY injection week. I paid $150 for the three month supply of TestE and it came in three vials. And got my needles from the Needle Exchange. I think I'll stick to crossfit now :(

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if I was duped into buying a bad supply of gear, then maybe I might consider buying another supply of gear through a legitimate supplier. Pleasantry 

Deffianitly sounds that way. I guess everyone is different but I had very minimal pain from test e - Almost nothing..as kiwicannon said test flu is an option but at $50 a vial I cringe to think what you were injecting..Have another go..

Well he's not a close mate, but he helped me compete in my first bodybuilding show. I was in the 70-80kg category and placed 3rd out of sixth. I want to ask him about buying gear, but feel It would be not good dealing with people I know in person. I'd rather find an online supplier, someone I don't know.

Well he's not a close mate, but he helped me compete in my first bodybuilding show. I was in the 70-80kg category and placed 3rd out of sixth. I want to ask him about buying gear, but feel It would be not good dealing with people I know in person. I'd rather find an online supplier, someone I don't know.

You would be better with someone you know and trust over just anyone on the Internet wouldn't you think?

You would be better with someone you know and trust over just anyone on the Internet wouldn't you think?

Yeeeahh... Naaah. I think It would be better to find a reputable dealer online, someone who can prove to me that his gear is legit. Buying of my mate would not be ideal neil. Say if he got caught by the police, then he could dob me in as a buyer or have me written down as a buyer. Not just that but many other things could go wrong buying through someone that you know.. Just sayin.

Yeeeahh... Naaah. I think It would be better to find a reputable dealer online, someone who can prove to me that his gear is legit. Buying of my mate would not be ideal neil. Say if he got caught by the police, then he could dob me in as a buyer or have me written down as a buyer. Not just that but many other things could go wrong buying through someone that you know.. Just sayin.

You would rather buy of someone you dont know and get motor oil again aye mate, sounds like youve got some real good mates there if they going to dob you in a heartbeat! for what buying a couple measly vials for personal use?? hmm something dont add up here champ smells like bacon to me

Well everyone has their own personal preferences to how they would like to deal with situations like this. And I choose to do mine online, and not do deals with mates. I feel if the deal with my mate went sour, then it could make life in personal complicated, as I stated in my last message, 'in many ways.' True AZIDE, it would be hard to prove the stuff is legit online, or in person. The only way to know, is to find a valuable source who has A+ rating for selling good quality gear, and yes that would be hard to prove online. Once I find an online source, I could ask him if he was on gymnation.co.nz and check out his posts. If he has over 100+ posts then I could trust him to some extent.

Well everyone has their own personal preferences to how they would like to deal with situations like this. And I choose to do mine online, and not do deals with mates. I feel if the deal with my mate went sour, then it could make life in personal complicated, as I stated in my last message, 'in many ways.' True AZIDE, it would be hard to prove the stuff is legit online, or in person. The only way to know, is to find a valuable source who has A+ rating for selling good quality gear, and yes that would be hard to prove online. Once I find an online source, I could ask him if he was on gymnation.co.nz and check out his posts. If he has over 100+ posts then I could trust him to some extent.

lol no its still a gamble. How would the deal with your mate go sour if he is your mate and is selling good gear? Something doesnt add up

lol no its still a gamble. How would the deal with your mate go sour if he is your mate and is selling good gear? Something doesnt add up

Like i said smells like bacon to me!! How fucken stupid is this? would rather buy online where theres NO scammers and only honest people who sell Pharm grade gear and would only be happy to provide you proof thats its legit OMFG!! is this shit for real? keep to your crossfit and multivitamins sonny

Like I said he's not even a close mate. So I can't really even trust him. He helped me with my 1st bodybuilding show. Just met him in the gym and he could see I was keen on bodybuilding, so he said he'd help me compete. He talked about putting me on a cycle of gear after my 1st show, he said It would be the only way for me to go past my full potential. I kindly turned him down, saying I wasn'r ready for that stuff yet.

Like i said smells like bacon to me!! How fucken stupid is this? would rather buy online where theres NO scammers and only honest people who sell Pharm grade gear and would only be happy to provide you proof thats its legit OMFG!! is this shit for real? keep to your crossfit and multivitamins sonny

I can prove to you that I am in no way involved by the Police. I will send you a PM.

Once I find an online source, I could ask him if he was on gymnation.co.nz and check out his posts. If he has over 100+ posts then I could trust him to some extent.

Sorry mate, you can't rely on Gymnation as an indication of a legitimate supplier. The only time we get involved is when we find a member is advertising their product - and then we ban them. So all that you can determine from a supplier with over 100 posts here is that he's a prolific poster. It definitely doesn't tell you that he can be trusted.

I can prove to you that I am in no way involved by the Police. I will send you a PM.

PM me also. I have no interest in selling anything, but would be keen for arguments sake to see what you can send by PM which equates to substantial proof that you arent woking for/with police or medsafe