Beginner first cycle

Ben0

Hi,

I am 1 week into my first cycle. Stats are 6'1 90kg 18(ish) bodyfat.

Cycle is over 10weeks.

500mg test e (pined 2x a week)

Dbol kickstart 35mg ED (taken in 3 doses)

Arimidex 0.5mgs E3D - keeping a close eye for sides

Nolva for PCT.

My idea here is to make a very basic log, just giving a basic outlook at my strength/size and weight gains. Any problems I come across, Details on how i'm feeling each week etc without listing every workout and making it a long read.

I want to do this to look back on , and to give others considering a cycle a real idea of what its about, and what to expect

Week 1.

I am now coming up to the end of week one. Have just done my 3rd pin (25g 1" in glutes)

Was VERY nervous about the first pin. Was standing in bathroom for about 45 mins with a racing heartbeat uncapping and recapping the pin :oops:

Was worried about getting the wrong spot...I finally got the pin in the whole way, but it ended up on a angle so I withdrew it.

I went away for 30mins to get my nerve back , put a new pin on and tryed again. I wasnt nearly as nervous this time knowing what to expect, and knowing there was no pain to come.

Went very smoothly, one small drop of blood (almost nothing) when I withdrew the needle. Had a small amount of pain, just a slight ache till I got in the gym and worked legs the next day, and that was the end of the pain! 2nd pin went even better, with almost no pain after injection.

Just done the 3rd pin, now have a small ache in the area, but nothing major!

Have got very used to pinning, To the point of almost looking forward to it!

Not feeling any major effects of gear yet, maybe a slight strength increase (could be a mind thing) And also slightly more sex drive.

Weight is 93 - im guessing water from the dbol.

Cant wait for the gear to really kick in!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ben0 make sure your diets in check mate :nod:

First mistake noobs to the darkside make is there diet isnt up to scratch and they expect to wake up looking like Arnold the very next morning :roll: NO disrespect intended to you bloke just some friendly advice :)

You might have been better waiting until your body fat was lower than 18%....[/quote

That seems to be a matter of opinion. I have already on cycle so no interested in people telling me i'm wrong.

I think I have the diet pretty sorted.

Currently

310gram protein

280 carbs

60-80 fat

Very clean and spilt into 6 meals. Will keep an eye on progress and change if needed.

Sound like I'm on the right track?

Those numbers put you roughly at 40%Carbs/21%Fat/37%Protein which seems legit. Presumably lots of animals, eggs and whey making up most of the protein intake (i.e. whole proteins).

Is 3000 calories near your maintenance level?

After a couple weeks of tracking your weight each day you should have a reasonable idea of what you need to do with the diet and amount of cardio.

If you have time, adding a cardio session a week without changing calories should help ease back the bf% a bit without getting in the way of lbm gains. Speaking theoretically as I'm always trying to gain fat :lol:

Anywho it seems like a good enough starting point.

Protein is eggs whey chicken and beef.

Carbs are wholegrain rice, fruit , oats etc

Yea I think my cals are prob a bit on the low side, just trying to work out the best way to up them a bit, I cant eat much more then I am due to time (takes whole breaks at work to eat )

Cardio is good to know just incase the fat starts creeping up on me.

Thanks for the advice!

End of week two. Just done 5th pin. Have really got the hang on pinning now, almost no pain at all post pinning.

Noticing some strength increases in the gym. Getting insane muscle pump now at gym, last night felt like arms were going to explode :lol:

Diet is going well.

Weight is 97, up 7 kg in 2 weeks. Looking quite bloated tho, especially the face

End of week two. Just done 5th pin. Have really got the hang on pinning now, almost no pain at all post pinning.

Noticing some strength increases in the gym. Getting insane muscle pump now at gym, last night felt like arms were going to explode :lol:

Diet is going well.

Weight is 97, up 7 kg in 2 weeks. Looking quite bloated tho, especially the face[/quote

Holy snapping duck shit 7kg in 2wks :shock: :shock: Fark me sideways thats a lot of weight Ben0

Sounds like someones got the "creme" dbol =P~

You might have been better waiting until your body fat was lower than 18%....

That seems to be a matter of opinion. I'm already on cycle so not interested in people telling me i'm wrong.

The reason I mentioned your body fat was way too high is you may have issues with estrogen because the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen is located in large amounts within adipose tissue (fat). Manage body fat for less estrogen issues, less estrogen you have, less of an issue it will be end of cycle....

If your not interested in anyone's opinion why are you posting..?

You might have been better waiting until your body fat was lower than 18%....

That seems to be a matter of opinion. I'm already on cycle so not interested in people telling me i'm wrong.

The reason I mentioned your body fat was way too high is you may have issues with estrogen because the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone to estrogen is located in large amounts within adipose tissue (fat). Manage body fat for less estrogen issues, less estrogen you have, less of an issue it will be end of cycle....

If your not interested in anyone's opinion why are you posting..?

+1 :nod:

Ok fair call, I apologise. Was just a bit worried about even posting this because there are a lot of diff opinions out there and didn't want to get flamed to much for stuff I can't change after I have started the cycle. But any advice/opinions would be awesome as there is some good knowledge around these forums :nod:

Ok fair call, I apologise. Was just a bit worried about even posting this because there are a lot of diff opinions out there and didn't want to get flamed to much for stuff I can't change after I have started the cycle. But any advice/opinions would be awesome as there is some good knowledge around these forums :nod:

Kudos to you Ben0!

Your on track mate just remember the scales aint a very good indicator at this stage as im sure your aware, I totally agree with Daz's comment regards B/F % but we're past that now so keep tight on the diet watch the cals because when you drop the dbol the scales gonna tell you a different story which will f##k with your head :o

Kudos to you Ben0!

Your on track mate just remember the scales aint a very good indicator at this stage as im sure your aware, I totally agree with Daz's comment regards B/F % but we're past that now so keep tight on the diet watch the cals because when you drop the dbol the scales gonna tell you a different story which will f##k with your head :o

It makes you sometimes wonder, what's the point bothering with a short oral front load?

Then you get problems not coming off for that very reason, and stay on for 12-16 weeks....

Yea I learnt years ago scales dont always tell you the truth, the mirror is a better guide.

Yea the b/f comments do make good sence, had not had it explains in that way before, have had so much info to take in and try and make the right decisions.

Worked chest tonight, increased bench 10kg in 3 weeks, which is huge! But I had just had some muscle issues smoothed out, which i'm sure has helped to

Yes done a lot of research into the dbol, will not run for more then 4 weeks, I like my liver :pfft: Am taking milk thistle to try help with this also

Yea I learnt years ago scales dont always tell you the truth, the mirror is a better guide.

Yea the b/f comments do make good sence, had not had it explains in that way before, have had so much info to take in and try and make the right decisions.

Worked chest tonight, increased bench 10kg in 3 weeks, which is huge! But I had just had some muscle issues smoothed out, which i'm sure has helped to

Yes done a lot of research into the dbol, will not run for more then 4 weeks, I like my liver :pfft: Am taking milk thistle to try help with this also

You won't like this then:

A few meta analyses say that milk thistle doesn't do shit. Anyone tried liv.52, udca or other alternatives and have bloods?

Also read that milk thistle potentially down-regulates androgen receptors. That was from anthony roberts though and i've always thought he was less than reliable..

Yea have read a lot of stuff some pro some against m/t ..decided to use it as prob better then nothing?

Am having an issue now, a rash has developed on my face. Started on forehead and looked like sun burn kinda. Seems to be spreading down by my eyes (kind of looks like I have black eyes)

Have stopped the dbol and started adex 0.5ed as I have read this could be from high e2 ? Could be completey unrelated , but would rather be sure.

Anyone ever had any issues like this??

Also skin is puffy looking in those areas, and a little sore. I wouldnt say it is really bad, people are just starting to comment on it. Its not at a level that is making me want to go to doctor, but would rather get it sorted before it gets worse..

I did think that, but I thought it would have been a problem early on rather then 3 1/2 weeks in? Might pay to head to doctor tomorrow and just check, maybe some simple and unrelated to the gear as in all my searches I cannot find any case of this happening..

I did think that, but I thought it would have been a problem early on rather then 3 1/2 weeks in? Might pay to head to doctor tomorrow and just check, maybe some simple and unrelated to the gear as in all my searches I cannot find any case of this happening..

only if it doesn't get any better by tomorrow. otherwise stay away from the doctor.

Bloodwork from 5 week cycle.

Anabolics

600mg/wk test prop

50mg/2xED Proviron

12.5mg/4xED dbol (first 3 weeks)

400mg/wk masteron (last 3 weeks)

Estrogen Management

12.5mg/ED Aromasin (first 3 weeks)

12.5mg/EOD Aromasin (last 2 weeks)

PCT

20mg-40mg Nolvadex (taper)

5mg/4xED Albutranol

100mcg/2xED ipamorelin

100mcg/2xED Mod GRF1-29

Liver

1g/ED TUDAC

1g/E3D Milk Thistle

Bloods were done 19 days after last pin (8 days after test half-life dropped below 50mg and 3 days after total AAS dropped below 50mg.

Bloods were done fasted (2 hours after wake)

TUDAC seemed rather effective, however 3 weeks of dbol is not that stressful with proper diet

lrkwv5yt.miv.jpg

iatetvij.uxi.jpg

Anabolics

600mg/wk test prop

50mg/2xED Proviron

12.5mg/4xED dbol (first 3 weeks)

400mg/wk masteron (last 3 weeks)

Estrogen Management

12.5mg/ED Aromasin (first 3 weeks)

12.5mg/EOD Aromasin (last 2 weeks)

PCT

20mg-40mg Nolvadex (taper)

5mg/4xED Albutranol

100mcg/2xED ipamorelin

100mcg/2xED Mod GRF1-29

Seems excessive poly-pharmacy for what is essentially a 600mg/week Test cycle...

Would have thought if Propionate had been switched to Enanthate this may have lessened aromatisation and mostly negated the need for estrogen management..?

50mg/2xED Proviron = 100mg/day

400mg/wk masteron (last 3 weeks) quite a lot to be using along with the Aromasin... your thoughts pls.?

Ipamorelin

GRF1-29 ... Interesting use of pharmacology there..!!

I note the short half-life of GRF1-29, (10-20 mins) are you using the PEGylated GRF version..?