blaster and cruiser

juiced

Hi all been watching for a bit thought it was time to post up something ….

Been blasting since feb so all most at the end will stop blasting end this month, but I may run for bit longer not sure yet.

I have been using:

600mg Eq a week

600mg test e a week

400mg masteron a week

150mg ten a – week

T3 100mcgs a day unless I have pigged out on food then 200mcgs

I run tren for bout 8 weeks , I usually run tren higher but couldn’t be bothered with the sides this time round…… :pfft:

not sure how long ill cruise for yet but ill be cruising on 200-300mg aweek of test e aweek

Been blasting since feb so all most at the end will stop blasting end this month, but I may run for bit longer not sure yet.

I have been using:

600mg Eq a week

600mg test e a week

400mg masteron a week

150mg ten a – week

I run tren for bout 8 weeks , I usually run tren higher but couldn’t be bothered with the sides this time round…… :pfft:

Hey Juiced

Sounds good mate Tren's a bit low for only 8 wks i would of saved it for the next blast :) but thats only my opinion, nice to see another EQ user 8) alot of guys dont like this compound OR just dont run it long enough,whats your stats if you dont mind me asking mate?

I have been using:

600mg Eq a week

600mg test e a week

400mg masteron a week

150mg ten a – week

Hey Juiced

Sounds good mate Tren's a bit low for only 8 wks i would of saved it for the next blast :) but thats only my opinion, nice to see another EQ user 8) alot of guys dont like this compound OR just dont run it long enough,whats your stats if you dont mind me asking mate?

Hey mate,

yea I have run a gram of tren before last blast I liked it but the wife didn't ...... :pfft: yea I like the EQ once its kicked in but you need to run it for at least 16 weeks min Im thinking I may go 20+ weeks yet not sure.

Juiced

Have you thought of running the EQ through your cruise? my current cycle length is the same as yours my 16wk blast ends in 3 wks and im gonna run EQ through the cruise at low dose along side TRT...i only cruise for 8wks :shifty:

Ya 1g Tren is beautiful got sick of ED pinning real quick, asshole factor was right up there so the wife liked to remind me....

Juiced

Have you thought of running the EQ through your cruise? my current cycle length is the same as yours my 16wk blast ends in 3 wks and im gonna run EQ through the cruise at low dose along side TRT...i only cruise for 8wks :shifty:

Ya 1g Tren is beautiful got sick of ED pinning real quick, asshole factor was right up there so the wife liked to remind me....

Yea was thinking of running something else when cruising... might try running the EQ while cruising cheers mate.... might make up some Clen in a week or so and use that as well .

yea I had the asshole factor right up as well :D

2/ June

Squats

60kgs x 5

60kgs x 5

100x5

145x3

185kgsx 3

225kgsx 3 added 1ply briefs and belt and knee wraps

265x3

305x1

345x1

365x0

Squats felt weak today so left it there, I like to use briefs when squatting for support + some over load.

Get Strength Safety Squat Bar

68kgsx3

108x3

148x3

188x3x3

Rack pulls just above knee

100x2

145x2

185x2

225x2

265x2

305x2

325x2 PB

345x0

Cable Pull through’s

3sets x 15reps

Rev Hypers

4sets x 5 reps

Squats were weak today due to sitting on my ass and been eating crap haha last few days ….

just brought the GS bar very strong bar vary happy :nod:

3/ June

Bent over row wide grip

60kgs x10

100x10

145x10

185x10

225x8

245x4

245x3

225x8

185x15