anyone heard of these??

xyanide

Good Evening, a few mates of mine at work were talking to be about these products there mates are taking and got big etc from them, i don't believe and they claim how sonny bill got ripped it helped

they are called TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo muscle diet? is this BS? to me its sounds to good to be true, so i'm just wondering if "PROS" here heard of them?

thanks

Good Evening, a few mates of mine at work were talking to be about these products there mates are taking and got big etc from them, i don't believe and they claim how sonny bill got ripped it helped

they are called TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo muscle diet? is this BS? to me its sounds to good to be true, so i'm just wondering if "PROS" here heard of them?

thanks

Sounds like bollocks.

"TestoStrong and Nitric Power combo muscle diet" simply sounds like marketing gibberish. That doesn't prove anything though so a little google and:

http://www.menshealthnz.com/special-report/

It claims that they Reveal How Celebrities are Getting Insanely Ripped & Muscular in 1 Month with Only 2 Supplements. I don't have to be cynical to write this off at this point.

But it gets better:

"On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had gained 5 kilos in muscle mass"

Yeah okay. One to beam.

Did you google the thing you want to know about? To be honest OP reads like a strong first post.

In regards to Sonny Bill no offense but in bodybuilding terms he isn't even that great looking I don't know what all the fuss is about. Honestly didn't think anyone other than women would look at him twice.. Also he probably didn't bother with that crap product your mates are talking about, they'll just be using him for marketing purposes or whatever and 5 kilos of muscle mass in 7 days if you really believe that then maybe you need someone to pinch you to wake you up lol.

":bcle1zte]i think he just lacks knowlege. basically all legal (in nz) sups are useless and waste of money.

buy WPI/WPC if you like it or dont get enough protein from food but otherwise this is unnecessary. buy fancy protein if price is not a concern to you.

some people think creatine is good. IMO and experience it does f*ck all for me.

train properly and eat properly. consistently. and to your goals. thats pretty much best you can do.

that is truly all you need

In regards to Sonny Bill no offense but in bodybuilding terms he isn't even that great looking I don't know what all the fuss is about. Honestly didn't think anyone other than women would look at him twice.. Also he probably didn't bother with that crap product your mates are talking about, they'll just be using him for marketing purposes or whatever and 5 kilos of muscle mass in 7 days if you really believe that then maybe you need someone to pinch you to wake you up lol.

Plus he only fights fatties.