Tricep tendonitis

Imadeapoopsie

I'm wondering if I've got this at the moment. I'm trying to fix with with lots of stretching and really slow reps. Not sure yet if that's helping, or making things worse!

What are your symptoms, and what did you do to fix them?

i wouldn't call it fixed yet but ive only been resting, massaging and stretching.

i still get pain though

pain just behind the elbow which is increased when i fully contract/flex arm,

its better than before because i wasn't able to bend contract arm to 90 degreses without pain.

Pain just above elbow = elbow tendonitis ... ??? I have had this not sure if the same but if it is then;

Get an empty protein bucket (5lb size )and fill it half way with sand or rocks - then put your hand in it and open it so your fingers take the weight when you lift it up off the ground. Hold it for 15 seconds and then rest it on the ground for 15 seconds and repeat 6 times. Do it in the morning and in the evening.

Then stretch and/or roll out with a tennis ball or round object.

Voltarin.

Make sure you take your time in warming up before workouts

You can't get tendonitis in muscle. Pain sucks though, regardless of where it is. I have it in my knees.

Have you tried bench pressing with elbows closer to your torso? Having them flared out isn't that awesome for my elbows.

• 1 month later...

You can't get tendonitis in muscle. Pain sucks though, regardless of where it is. I have it in my knees.

Have you tried bench pressing with elbows closer to your torso? Having them flared out isn't that awesome for my elbows.

yeah triceps have tendons near youre elbows

by the way it got healed 90pct in 3 weeks and about 98pct after 4 weeks

so yeah my tricep is good now 

all i did was rest it

just gota deal with my shoulder injury and i can return to upperbody training again