Cheapest online store

Scottb

Sorry detective pyro but it just shows that plenty of other people are on the same page as me. The only reason it came up a few times was because I was giving my suggestions based on the conversation and trying to help others, myself and paintpronz don't know each other but he seems like a pretty good dude. Funny how we are now both online together too. Lets just get behind everyone and concentrate on the main goal to build muscle rather than hate on one another ae *wink*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate I join up to this site,and after 5 posts I get told I'm defending some dude and I have two accounts, just because I defend someone and don't jump down someone's neck for saying who they think is the best online store, my language and grammar are the same?its called English pyro, should I type in Chinese for you?

How about telling us about your experience with online stores instead of wasting peoples time.and talking rubbish.

Wow relax guys, if you are 2 seperate people thats fine I apologize, I just made the point that it seemed fairly odd you replied as if you were Deal Hunter. BTW its not hard to have 2 accounts on 2 seperate browsers open at the same time, to show both being online.

Guess ill leave it up to the mods to check it out :P

I did leave a post about my experience with online stores, maybe you missed it. However I only mad a single post on this particular store, maybe I should make 4 or 5 so it gets a little more advertising *wink*

Haha! Take it easy, guys! :D

I've got to admit, it also seemed to me like Dealhunter was running a bit of a campaign here. As a relatively new member, a fair number of his posts were promoting Boomboy. And if people are suspicious, it's because we've had so many covert ad campaigns run in the past. Having said that, there's no proof linking Dealhunter to Boomboy. So Dealhunter, stick around and keep posting, but let's ease up on the company plugs, eh?

As for Paintpronz, he's not Dealhunter. I know this, because he's actually another old member - and he gets his supplements from overseas!

Diplomacy/10

*dirol*

Haha! Take it easy, guys! Biggrin

I've got to admit, it also seemed to me like Dealhunter was running a bit of a campaign here. As a relatively new member, a fair number of his posts were promoting Boomboy. And if people are suspicious, it's because we've had so many covert ad campaigns run in the past. Having said that, there's no proof linking Dealhunter to Boomboy. So Dealhunter, stick around and keep posting, but let's ease up on the company plugs, eh?

As for Paintpronz, he's not Dealhunter. I know this, because he's actually another old member - and he gets his supplements from overseas!

Diplomacy/10

Cool

haha thanks mate for proving I'm just the one person and I backed myself because I knew I was only operating the one account! I had no intention for this to get out of control and I was simply just trying to help fellow members. Point taken, I have been making other posts I was just mentioning the company I liked on this thread as it seemed suitable but I will ease off on this to keep everyone happy lol just new ae, you never know I could speak to the owner and they may want to sponsor this site which would be a bonus for everyone. 

Loving this site by the way very informative and some good dudes on here - Paintpronz is a nice guy too lol

Again as stated in my previous post I do apologize, but im sure you can see how it looked from another persons perspective :D I will keep an eye on the site you mentioned for some cheap deals, and since you missed it in my earilier posts, iherb has some great buys, and cheap shipping, along with using the code YOR289 to get $10 off your first order.

All good pyro,Thanks pseu, yeah I have another account from like 9 years ago which is my name(i didnt think at the time the site woukd get so massive)hence i wanted something a bit more inconspicuous.

Yeah I buy most my supps from bodybuilding.com but still support local stores by buying my protein here.

Where do u buy your supps from pseu? I bet you'll say nz muscle:p.