Scottb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

All I know.............

Is that these people need to quit the whole WAS $129 NOW $99!! (You save $30!!

Every shop I've been to does this... just price the product and stop trying to look like you are offering huge savings when every other online store offers the same product for the price.... the most I'll usually save is $3-$5!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbest.Shit.Ever.

Whats worse is when they do have an actual sale I cant tell if serious or same old tricks.

Rant over n out...

I used to buy 5lb nutratech for $69 from bodybuilding.co.nz,then I got sick of nutratech.

Recently I keep an eye on wheydeals.co.nz and nutritiondeal.co.nz, get preworkouts for $39 and 5lb protein for $69, and always good brands like cytosport,scivation,nutrabolics,Ronnie Coleman etc,and normally once week either one will have a protein deal of something I haven't tried before for $69, I have no idea why people still buy supplements at full price,its just crazy. For example,most online shops in nz sell combat protein for approx $99,on nutrition deal under protein they have it all the time for $79, and myofusion elite for $79, and dymatize xt for $69. I used to be brand loyal and have my fav products,now I just wait for the best deals.

Good chance here to win the new ASSAULT pre workout FREE - https://www.facebook.com/BoomBoySupplements

This place is another of those advertising big discounts etc but can still buy cheap on other sites at their standard retail prices.

Classic example...

http://www.boomboy.co.nz/boomboy-supplements/goals/build-muscle/musclepharm-combat-powder-4lb

$119 regular price? yeah right. $89 on 'special'??? Still cheaper elsewhere at regular prices....

Good chance here to win the new ASSAULT pre workout FREE - https://www.facebook.com/BoomBoySupplements

This place is another of those advertising big discounts etc but can still buy cheap on other sites at their standard retail prices.

Classic example...

http://www.boomboy.co.nz/boomboy-supplements/goals/build-muscle/muscleph...

$119 regular price? yeah right. $89 on 'special'??? Still cheaper elsewhere at regular prices....

Hi Hitro how are ya? FYI rrp means 'recommended retail price' not regular price. I buy off these guys a lot, they are quite new and very helpful. They also do some cool promos and different stuff from a lot of other stores so you should stay tuned. Their regular price for Combat is only 93 which is definitely one of the cheapest around and they have the full range of flavours which is also hard to get at this price. They can also help with bulk deals which is wicked *good*

yeah $93 isnt bad for combat, some online site are charging so much these days, they must think we dont shop around?

nutritiondeal.co.nz had combat 24/7 under protein tab for $79.95, cheapest by far in the country,assault for $68. Some of these companies like shotgun are just so expensive it is rediculous

Still cant go past iherb, $75 shipped to nz :P plus chuck in the discount code YOR289 for another $10 off you cant go wrong. 

To be honest I would much rather buy from kiwi stores, but when you can save $40-50 when buying just protein powder and something else like a pre workout or multi whatever. I find it hard to pass on.

$75nz include shipping? I only buy my protein in nz as shipping from USA is so expensive for protein,so $75 is pretty good.I buy my preorkouts and the creation etc from bodybuilding.com,like when the new assault can out,they had buy 2 get 2 free,so three tubs shipped for $140nz,sold two on trade me for $145 And kept one which workout out free:)haha, why pay $89 for one tub in nz? Especially when USA sites often have buy 2 get one free.

Yea I saw that 80 dollar price at ND but they only have berry, chocolate and cookies so I think 89 on special is pretty good for the full range of flavours @ Boom boy plus Assault for 59 on special which is a dope price for a wicked pre workout, but your right a lot of other stores are crazy. 

I actually really like the Zealea protein too as it is a very good price for 4.4 pound and it is low in fat, carbs and high in BCAA's for the price plus it is an NZ product so you are supporting the local industry. If your a memeber you can sometimes get this for 75 ish http://www.boomboy.co.nz/boomboy-supplements/ingredients/protein-powders/zealea-premium-whey-1kg - look hard and you shall find!

Yeah so I suppose $89 isn't bad for any flavour aye. I haven't tried zealea,is It good tasting?I have bought many bags of nutratech 5lb from bodybuilding.co.nz,pretty much every month they have all flavours for $69 and a further 5% discount, pretty good deal.

Yea it's pretty good and you may get it cheaper sometimes if you become a regular or buy in bulk. Zealea is very good as it is clean and doesn't have the extra sweeteners like a lot of other proteins. Therefore it is not as strong as the american proteins but it is very low in fats, carbs and sugars and it has a good variety of essential amino acids, I usually take this with something like MTECH anabolic halo or MTECH amino build which is insane for recovery. 

I'm keen to try some of the new Arnold stuff and Ronnie stuff too, looks awesome!

Mate I'm a customer of wheydeals couldn't talk highly enough of the site,the prices and service are awesome, yet does that mean I own/work for the site or just like speaking highly of a service that is great?

Its called brand/site loyalty, and when you find a site u like and support you speak about it,don't see anything wrong wit that mate

Mate I'm a customer of wheydeals couldn't talk highly enough of the site,the prices and service are awesome, yet does that mean I own/work for the site or just like speaking highly of a service that is great?

Its called brand/site loyalty, and when you find a site u like and support you speak about it,don't see anything wrong wit that mate

Since you jumped onboard to defend the other poster " Deal Hunter " I assume you have 2 accounts and just posted on the wrong one. Like Hitro said, to me it seems pretty obvious the Deal Hunter account is just here to advertise for his business.

Hi mate I couldn't agree more with you and for someone to think that we are using the same account.....  PATHETIC!!

We are having good conversations and everyone here is posting about the different sites they love and the best deals around based on the title of this thread.

Whoever this Hitro guy is, all he ever does is write negative stuff and never actually gives quality feedback. Just about everyone else has something positive to say.

Also if I refer back to page one Hitro, clearly you must own Xplosiv supplements…. What a doosch

Everyone else have a good long weekend!

Whoever this Hitro guy is, all he ever does is write negative stuff and never actually gives quality feedback. Just about everyone else has something positive to say.

Also if I refer back to page one Hitro, clearly you must own Xplosiv supplements…. What a doosch

I will happily admit to not owning xplosiv or being involved in the company at all. Just was providing feedback on my experience there in one single post. Quite different from pumping out numerous posts on promoting your own company or sending PM's promoting your company like you have done on other forums.

Nothing wrong with owing your own supps company and promoting it. That's great and I'm all for supporting local businesses but surely its better to be honest and up front about it rather than pretending to be a customer etc and potentially misleading others.

Hi mate,

How are ya? I totally agree with you. I only wrote two small posts and the rest were just replys trying to help others out from my own shopping experience. I have just brought a massive stack which I can show you if you like, I have tried many products from various companies and to be honest I know the owner pretty well as he has helped me with good gains and deals. So I said I would try and promote them where I could as sometimes it is a bit harder for the smaller local guys. But I do know for a fact they do advertising themselves, no hard feelings mate I was only trying to help, I'm going to go smash the gym *aggressive*

Hi mate I couldn't agree more with you and for someone to think that we are using the same account.....  PATHETIC!!

Pathetic? Hardly pathetic when the Paintpronz hadn't even posted in this thread, yet jumps up and defends the deal hunter account as the previous post was talking about him. That and your writting style, language, grammar are all virtually the same.

By the way posting only twice you say? I think I counted 5 posts where you linked that website trying to say they were the cheapest, even after others had pointed out a few cheaper. "Mate" pull the other one.