Cheapest online store

Scottb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

check out wolfpack supplements on facebook (looks like their websites down) but they're still in business and cheap as, off top of my head 75$ for 5lb flavoured wpi or 140$ for 10lb. mixes and tastes legit

free postage or pickup northshore auckland, or i have a contact number if anyone wants

• 2 weeks later...
Eat me supplements cheap whey and great service plus free shipping as well
Pretty decent if your on a tight budget but personally as a bloke who cant stand or stomach milk (No im not lactose intolerant) its as no go for anything other than oats as it doesnt mix too well with just water as opposed to milk like some other good protein powders

DFM Whey @ 32.50/kg http://evolutionsystems.co.nz/product_info.php?cPath=23_29&products_id=680&osCsid=5okshfdmdl6huqe3pqi6easct1

Nutratech Nutrawhey @ around 28.50/kg unflav http://www.bodybuilding.co.nz/nutrawhey-natural-nutratech.html

Superquad is popular with the budget-conscious but only if you don't look at how much protein you get per dollar

• 1 month later...

I've been using Xplosiv Supplements, they have an online store or a couple of normal stores around. Depending on where you are. I've had great experiences there and it's quite cheap, about the same as most other places. They have everything you need there so just jump onto their website and have a look.

www.xplosivsupplements.co.nz

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently started buying from www.gymeez.co.nz

Christchurch based store. Wide selection at very competitive prices. Plenty of samples with your orders and if you hapopen to go in store the staff are extremely helpful in helping you pick the right supps for your needs, not just recommending the most expensive. 10/10

For me I believe that wheydeals.co.nz has the best customer service and prices, it's bascially nzmuscle.co.nz but with free shipping and 3 deals that change every few days.
Ocassionally they will offer 5lbs of protein for $60-70, including Musclepharm and Beast brands.

I have never purchased from proteinking, but check out these prices: http://proteinking.co.nz/shop/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NZ Muscle!!! Dance 4

Great Team!! Fast Service and always give you Free Samples

NO;1 !!!! New russian

yip have used them couple times recently good service. gave me samples + (i guess) their own brand protein cookies and even a postcard with best wishes. they sponsor and help keep this place running too which is a bonus