Mutant!

Mutant

Hi guys,

I have created this account to log my cycle, I have another account on here but prefer to stay anonymous. (Not really a major poster on my other account anyway).

Anyway,

I'm in week 4 or my first cycle. Kept it simple for the first time round, 500mg Test Ethanate per week with Arimidex .25 eod. Length 10 weeks, PCT 2 weeks after last jab.

My stats before cycle:

Heigh: 183cm

Weight: 83kg

Body fat: 10%

Lifts (1 Rep Max)

Bench: 115kg

Squat: 140kg (Belt only)

Deadlift: 220kg (Belt only)

Eating around 3000cal a day with protein at 250-300g. Prior to cycle I was eating 2200cal and dropping bf.... Am sitting at 84kg now so might look at increasing cals again soon.

Strength seems to be slightly up this week, however may just be placebo. Have hit PB's on bench and squat.

Squat:

140kg x 4 (rep PB)

150kg x 1

Bench:

100kg x 6 (Rep PB)

120 x 1 (PB)

Then 120 x 1 again and

100 x 6 again

Did deads last week still hit 220kg for one belt only and reps on the way up and back down. Won't do them heavy until next week.

I will just list the weight of those 3 lifts unless anyone wants to know anything I'm doing.

One of the main focuses of this cycle is to bring my legs up, I am a suffer of chickenlegitous (Definatly not due to lack of training!). Trying to get them in line with my upper body.

I will add more to the log as things start to progress, am hoping by next week it will be picking up.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

EDIT: title change

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strong deadlift.

Thanks bro, is one of my favourite lifts. Have recently gone from doing 220 with straps to doing it just with chalk, took me a good month to build up without the straps but didn't want to be relying on them.

Back and Bis today

Wide grip chins (12,10,8,7,7,6)

Preacher Curl Machine:

1/4 stack x 15, up a couple x 12, up a couple more x10

Bent over barbell row:

60kg x15, 80kg x 10, 100kg x 8 overhand grip... Back down 100,80,60 underhand grip.

Wide grip pull downs:

1/4 stack 10x front 10x behind neck, 1/2 stack x 10, up a couple more for 6

Seated Rows:

1/2 stack x20, 3/4 x 12, Full stack x 8

Seated hammer curls:

12.5kg x 15, 15kg x 12, 20kg x 6

Across body bicep curl:

10kg x 12 each arm, 15kg x 10 each arm

Reverse curls:

15kg bar x20/ 3 sets

Thinks thats it, not in exact order.

Pretty good workout, weights were a bit shit... Could of gone heavier on bent over rows but wanted to keep good form. Probably should of hit bis harder too, will work on that next week.

How much carbs and fat?

Roughly 80g Fat and 300g Carbs

Not enough IMO.

Of which? That gives me roughly 3000cal (some days I have more). Don't see the point in going way over on cals and gain a silly amount of fat that ill have to cut off later.

However, I'm open to suggestions.

Roughly 80g Fat and 300g Carbs

Not enough IMO.

Of which? That gives me roughly 3000cal (some days I have more). Don't see the point in going way over on cals and gain a silly amount of fat that ill have to cut off later.

You must have a slow metabolism.

Someone your height and weight and on gear I thought would be eating at least 3,400 calories a day.

Limiting your eating will limit your gains, everyone to their own though.

Not enough IMO.

You must have a slow metabolism.

Someone your height and weight and on gear I thought would be eating at least 3,400 calories a day.

Limiting your eating will limit your gains, everyone to their own though.

3000-3200 is roughly where I am hitting, if I feel that's not enough ill adjust accordingly.

Cheers for your input

You might need to be eating more if you've only gained 1kg in the last 4 weeks. Admittedly, the test may not have 'kicked in' yet but there should be some anabolic activity going on.

Yeah I understand what your saying, but remembering I'm not running any orals like dbol which would cause rapid weight gain (mainly water) in the first few weeks of a cycle. The weight I have put on will be purely diet related... Bf has gone up slightly judging my mirror.

Have taken all this on board though and will look at readjusting my macros again.

Thanks fellas

Probably should add that those numbers were never set in stone, I did mention that ill look at increasing them soon in my first post.

Yeah I did see that, it's all good. I'm sure you've done enough research to have a good idea of what you need to do.

Here we go .... 83kg guy cant grow fast enough on 3000 cals .... LOL!

(Because everybody on the gear should be eating 5000+ and should look like Ronnie Coleman in 10 weeks :P )

Keep doing what your doing Mutant - 3000 is fine bro - you will grow for sure. Keen to see your results. Thanks for sharing :)

Today's training was a bit of a mix bag, some deads, bench and squats as well as some shoulders and calves followed by a 25min walk around the block with one of my dogs. Shifted some good weights but nothing to write home about really, just a bit of a fun day.

2 days off them back into the normal routine.

Pinned this morning, start of week 5

Trained shoulders and traps this afternoon

Warmed up then into working sets

Dumbell Press:

30kg x 10

35kg x 8

40kg x 2 (Need to work on more reps at this weight)

30kg x 6

Smith Machine Behind the neck:

10kg each side x 15

20kg each side x 12

30kg each side x 8

Seated Bent over side raise (rear delt isolation)

12.5kg x 20

15kg x 12

20kg x 10

(Normally go heavier but concentrated on strict form)

Barbell Clean & Press

40kg x 10

60kg x 8

70kg x 2 (+ 3 reps press without clean)

Side Raises

10kg x 15

12.5kg x 12

15kg x 10

Upright Rows

40kg x 12

50kg x 8

60kg x 3 (these were shit, need work)

Barbell Shrugs

60kg x 30

100kg x 20

140kg x 12

100kg x 15

Workout over, shoulders were pretty pumped after this.

Weight this morning was 84.8, should add that I weigh myself first thing in the morning when I wake up after a toilet stop... Do it the exact same way every time to keep consistency. Do it every couple of days so will add it on days I weigh.

Tomorrow......... Legs day :twisted:

Cheers Opti.

Hit Legs today

Warmed up with 3 sets of 60kg squats then into it....

Squat:

100kg x 8

120kg x 5

140kg x 3 (added belt here)

150kg x 1

120kg x 8

100kg x 10

60kg x 20 (No belt)

Seated Calf raise:

20kg x 20

40kg x 20

60kg x 12 (should of done more but bitched out, the pad were hurting my quads so bad!)

40kg x 25

20kg x 50

Walking barbell lunges:

60kg x 10

80kg x 10

90kg x 10

Dumbbell straight leg deadlift:

50kg each hand x 12, 10, 8, 6

Laying Hamstring curl:

1/3 stack x 10

2 more plates x 8

Back to 1/4 stack for 10 rep

Leg extension:

1/2 Stack x 15

Up 2 x 15

3/4 stack 12

Full Stack x 10

Standing calf raise:

(5 sec pause at top and 5 sec pause at bottom)

1/2 stack x 10

Up 2 x 10

2/3 stack x 10

Pretty good work out, want to work at getting more reps out on the 140kg squat... Happy getting the 150 again though. Should really stop hitting the 1RM and work on getting the reps out. Hammy curls were average as f*ck, was pretty gassed when I got to them. Always have been a week point of mine though.