65KG vs 64KG

Loochi

All an illusion Vracula. If you ask TLAF or Soundsgood or anyone i've met when I have my clothes on I'm just a puny runt lol. Don't take me as an inspiration bro! Just be true to yourself in regards to what needs to be worked on etc. And if you choose to go to the other side then hell good on ya. What ever road you choose just keep educating yourself and always question everything ANYONE says regardless of their 'reputation'. :nod:

Post of the week?

Fantastic advise.

What you do for a job? You'd be a fantastic PT bro.

i think he is a pt already or something and agreed, posts and/or pic of the month

Thanks for the post of the week rep :pfft:

I WAS a PT. I actually make meal plans these days to help people get lean or put on lean muscle mass. :nod:

Sibolovin; I really can't post my diet :shifty: - Not because it's a secret.. But literally everyday I have different food... I don't eat the same everyday.. I will tell you what I had yesterday though..

-oats

-toast with marmite

-weetbix

-milk

-1 scoop of optimum whey,

-zombie chew

-cookies n cream ice cream

-home made chicken burger with egg, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese

-blue V

-Potato (with skin)

-Egg whites

I really liked the burger and chips so I'll have it every day... Was pretty easy to prepare, chips were ok. I usually have KFC chips everyday but it adds up to be like 20 bux a week... Plus the KFC crew think it's funny "Regular fries again mate ;)" lol.

And i love my protein with oats. Otherwise something different today :grin:

Make sure you hit your necessities.. And I don't just mean protein.. I mean good fats, fiber, micronutrients.. Then what ever calories you have left you can have what ever :nod:

..nek min hospital :lol:

post-2830-14193869800871_thumb.JPG

f*ck you post a lot

Hiding from studying for this stupid histology crap :(

Better go study for it, lab theory test on Wednesday :shifty:

Lol my wife is a Lab scientist (histology),pays like shit bro.Let me know if you need a hand in understanding something can get the wifey to speak to you on the phone ,she is a brainy mutant.

um i study histology too mate, can you hook us up with a phone call with the wife i got some questions

Histology....damn I don't miss those lectures & practical in the Massey Vet tower.... :pfft:

How did we end up talking Histology, none of us are THAT small are we?! :grin:

you studied at Massey Palmerston North also?

HAHA was the histology teacher Dr Matthew Perrot? That guy is SO intense!

Nuh thanks for the offer bro, i find this physiology paper (194241) easy as i've done functional physiology previously. If any of you study at Massey let me know!

(I'd kill myself if i was a histology lab tech haha! I'm a Human nutrition and exer/sport science major)

Anyway sorry for thread hijack bro, you looking awesome and you have a very healthy relationship with food (no labeling).

Looking awesome as always. Mind=blown that your only a kg heavier between those pics. I'd have guessed 10kg. How's the back coming along? Your width is insane.

Also good to see someone credible shares my views on nutrition. IIFYM ftw

Eastside Aesthetics Crew strikes again.. He's a kg lighter you esol muthafucka :pfft:

That makes it even more insane !!

Looking awesome as always. Mind=blown that your only a kg heavier between those pics. I'd have guessed 10kg. How's the back coming along? Your width is insane.

Also good to see someone credible shares my views on nutrition. IIFYM ftw

Eastside Aesthetics Crew strikes again.. He's a kg lighter you esol muthafucka :pfft:

That makes it even more insane !!

Fuarrrrk mind=obliterated

Sibolovin; I really can't post my diet :shifty: - Not because it's a secret.. But literally everyday I have different food... I don't eat the same everyday..

But the same macros, right? What ARE your macros? Was yesterday's diet about average for you? It just doesn't look like much protein to me... :shock:

Haha yeah beast builder is right, basically 1 kg less. : ) - Thanks for the kind words. Definitely a proud moment for sure... Here's a picture of my back. It's off season though. Will try get a current one in the same lighting etc lol. I stayed relatively lean this past off season.. Can't remember the weight on this picture but the heaviest I got this off season was 74.1. Planning to stay even leaner in the next off season so when I get into condition I can go to another level (No dbz... :shifty: ) (picture attached obviously lol) *EDIT* back picture is after a back pump obviously :pfft: - side chest is cold as a turkey

That's right, Pseudo. Same macros give or take. Sometimes it fluctuates but so long as I hit my calories... Nah it's not much protein eh.. Too much does have its diminishing returns. I remember telling TLAF that he was having too much, he ignored it.. Nek min George Farah says same thing :pfft: It adds up to 190/77/350 like Azide said. Obviously though the 190 is from EVERYTHING. Oats, weetbix, eggs etc. PS great back man!

post-2830-1419386979962_thumb.jpg

Hiding from studying for this stupid histology crap :(

Better go study for it, lab theory test on Wednesday :shifty:

Lol my wife is a Lab scientist (histology),pays like shit bro.Let me know if you need a hand in understanding something can get the wifey to speak to you on the phone ,she is a brainy mutant.

um i study histology too mate, can you hook us up with a phone call with the wife i got some questions

yeah sure dude,Pmed my number to you ,just text me.

That's right, Pseudo. Same macros give or take. Sometimes it fluctuates but so long as I hit my calories...

I might have missed it, but how many calories are you going for daily?

1g of protein/carbs = 4 cals

1g of fat = 9 cals

4x190 + 4x350 + 9x77 = 2853 cals. Which is a shitload for anyone that lean, let alone a small guy like Loochi. Your metabolism must be on fire, bro!

I might have missed it, but how many calories are you going for daily?

1g of protein/carbs = 4 cals

1g of fat = 9 cals

4x190 + 4x350 + 9x77 = 2853 cals. Which is a shitload for anyone that lean, let alone a small guy like Loochi. Your metabolism must be on fire, bro!

Ta.

that is a crap load for a 64kg person!