NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Shutupandsquat

Justin Bieber hopes Anne Frank was a belieber.

yeah its ignorant, but i think people are taking it way too seriously tbh

the guy probably didn't mean it the way it sounds - "i hope she would have liked my music" is what i get from his comment - but the wording could definitely have been better

the guy probably didn't mean it the way it sounds - "i hope she would have liked my music" is what i get from his comment - but the wording could definitely have been better

lol yeah I got that too. But I think it's just funny how he says that instead of, "I can't imagine what she went through". Lol like srsly.

lol yeah I got that too. But I think it's just funny how he says that instead of, "I can't imagine what she went through". Lol like srsly.

Exactly u can't so why say it lol.

Such a cliche thing to say.

Ppl woulda written worse in it like suck my cock Anne no doubt, ppl love to scrutinise the successful

Ppl woulda written worse in it like suck my cock

Fucking lol'd. That would actually be hilarious to see.

Yeah but now all the selfish braindead beiliebers that waste space in the world now know Anne Frank was a chick who was hiding in the closet and didn't have a iPhone5.

It would have been a well rehearsed publicly stunt like the monkey....

That little dweeb has to re invent himself a his fan base ages if he was a chick he could just get his tits out.....

Exit pretty boy bieber enter....

.Bad arse mo fo whiteboy rapper...or :crazy: :crazy: DJ Beba

Anne Franks Reply: Dear Justin...I would hate to be stuck hiding in a secret room for a couple of years listening to your music.

Voted! WIN! :pfft: