Help with Directions for use Lean shot protien

xyanide

Good afternoon,

how is everyone ... i am feeling f***ing great.....

anyways i take Metaphysics Lean shot protein, just finished my first 700g tub and i love this stuff... but looking on the directions it says can be taken twice a day, i just changed my diet around abit and would be taking it 3 times per day.... is this safe, it would be mainly as my breakfest as a power shake mxied with berries or banana peanut butter and then around 3pm as a standard shake with nuts.... and then after my workout...

is this safe? does anyone here take lean shot more that twice if you are on it

is it due cause of the fat buners in them? and caffine?

thanks

Hmmm - for me, I do a double serve in the mornings with no noticeable ill effects, but then I'm a chunky monkey powerlifter, not looking to get super-shredded.

The beta-alanine can give folks "the tingles", and there's caffeine and l-carnitine in there, so if you're on a lot of expensive supps it'd pay to total up how much of those sorts of thermogenics is in your total diet.

Pyro has a point - real food tends to be better but if your lifestyle (working away from an office or whatever) doesn't allow you to take real food...

You should be looking to eat more real foods instead of just using a protein powder for your meals, especially in the mornings or before a workout.

thanks for your reply, i do eat solids its just my program I'm doing is 4 x balance days which i have my power shakes..... for breakfast but my high carb day x 2 i have Quick Scrambled eggs: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 1 slice of toasted seed-loaf, Tomato slices z2 days and my low carb days i have Egg and Oat Pancake: 1/2 cup raw oats, 5 egg whites ...

but i don't meet my daily intake of protien so was just thinking power shake a way to go with all those goodies... and my meal 2 is good tho if i have a shake its 1 turkey breast, 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese, 2 cups of mixed lettuce (butter and romaine), 6 walnuts chopped before lunch

Hmmm - for me, I do a double serve in the mornings with no noticeable ill effects, but then I'm a chunky monkey powerlifter, not looking to get super-shredded.

The beta-alanine can give folks "the tingles", and there's caffeine and l-carnitine in there, so if you're on a lot of expensive supps it'd pay to total up how much of those sorts of thermogenics is in your total diet.

Pyro has a point - real food tends to be better but if your lifestyle (working away from an office or whatever) doesn't allow you to take real food...

thanks for the reply ..... i might just give it a shot and see what happens, i don't take any other supplements lean shot the only supplement i take i did notice the carnitine and other stuff in there reason i though to give it a try and i think i'm hooked on it i just love the taste of jaffa =D but going to try the topical this Thursday yummos only protien brand i look forward to drinking

Good afternoon,

how is everyone ... i am feeling f***ing great.....

anyways i take Metaphysics Lean shot protein, just finished my first 700g tub and i love this stuff... but looking on the directions it says can be taken twice a day, i just changed my diet around abit and would be taking it 3 times per day.... is this safe, it would be mainly as my breakfest as a power shake mxied with berries or banana peanut butter and then around 3pm as a standard shake with nuts.... and then after my workout...

is this safe? does anyone here take lean shot more that twice if you are on it

is it due cause of the fat buners in them? and caffine?

thanks

Sounds very unsafe, I would advise against it.