Wolfs Gym vs WestWave Henderson

MadMikey1990

Hey guys I've been going to the WestWave Fitness Center in Henderson for a little over one year now and while it's a good gym , I couldn't help but notice a new Wolfs Gym that recently opened around the corner from me.

I just wanted to get someone else's take on it . Is it worth checking it out or is WestWave the better gym?

a new wolfs gym, where? if you are talking about the one on Waipareira Ave, i've heard it is very awesome and apparently a few people from here train there. pretty good review from Android on it : viewtopic.php?t=11002 just keep in mind that review is 2 years old now, will leave it to a regular member there to comment on how things have changed since then.

over all seems like a really nice place. 24/7 access, better equipment (word on the street is it's a proper bb gym with a bb owner). for students it's also only like $1.50 more per week than west wave you'd only really be missing out if you were looking for value for money with the pools or the free caliper test/form check consultations. even though ww is pretty good, i've been meaning to change to wolfs for a while now but always too lazy... parking situation is getting worse at ww now too though so might be sooner than later