Sustanon 250 length and pct

N_B_E

Hey just wanting some advice on a sustanon 250 cycle..how long do you typically run it for and whats the deal with pct Iv'e had mixed answers with people saying run it for 14 weeks while others say 10 and also some people saying start pct straight after last shot for 3-4 weeks while others say wait 3 weeks then start pct. cheers fullas

Most people would run a cycle of sustanon for 10 - 12 weeks. Start pct 2-3 weeks after last pin depending on dose. 18 days I believe is the optimal time. Def don't start pct straight after last shot. Whoever told you that is an asshole. Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10 should do it. Get bloods done to keep track.

Shit loads of info out there on this

Most people would run a cycle of sustanon for 10 - 12 weeks. Start pct 2-3 weeks after last pin depending on dose. 18 days I believe is the optimal time. Def don't start pct straight after last shot. Whoever told you that is an asshole. Nolva for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10 should do it. Get bloods done to keep track.

Shit loads of info out there on this

What He says...!!!

Decanoate is the longest acting ester in Sus, commencing PCT immediately after your last shot is pointless as it doesn't allow for residual test to clear from your blood stream....

cheers for the quick response guys, gutted I didn't come on here sooner. I feel I've been pretty ill informed by the guy I got this off and now a bit worried how I'm going to do pct, I've got some armodex as an ai and nolva for pct but I'm going overseas for 15 days on the 11th may and the way he told me to do pct I was going to do 11 weeks on sust and 3 weeks nolva before I left but if I have to wait 18 days to start I cant really do that so would you advise me to do 14 weeks (first shot was 30/2/13) then start pct when I get back which will make it around 18 days from last shot, just a bit worried that's too long a cycle and if anything goes wrong while I'm overseas I wont be able to get anything over there. thanks heaps for the replys.

cheers for the quick response guys, gutted I didn't come on here sooner. I feel I've been pretty ill informed by the guy I got this off and now a bit worried how I'm going to do pct, I've got some armodex as an ai and nolva for pct but I'm going overseas for 15 days on the 11th may and the way he told me to do pct I was going to do 11 weeks on sust and 3 weeks nolva before I left but if I have to wait 18 days to start I cant really do that so would you advise me to do 14 weeks (first shot was 30/2/13) then start pct when I get back which will make it around 18 days from last shot, just a bit worried that's too long a cycle and if anything goes wrong while I'm overseas I wont be able to get anything over there. thanks heaps for the replys.

Yup sounds good. Just time it so that you start your pct when you get back :) 14 weeks isn't too long. What is armodex though? Is it a real AI?

Sorry spelt that wrong I mean armidex. Should I use that with the nolva for my pct, or should I start taking it now so ive got less chance of anything going wrong while I'm away just a bit worried ill be stuffed while I'm overseas and any side effects started happening.

Sorry spelt that wrong I mean armidex. Should I use that with the nolva for my pct, or should I start taking it now so ive got less chance of anything going wrong while I'm away just a bit worried ill be stuffed while I'm overseas and any side effects started happening.

It sounds like this is your first cycle (correct me if Im wrong) so it's good you have it on hand. I assume you are doing the cycle to pack on mass and strength so don't start taking the AI unless you get symptoms of gyno. Some people get it bad others don't. Eliminating estrogen will hinder your gains somewhat and AIs can have negative impact on lipid profile and joints so only take it if you need it. I always run an AI now as I get dem der tittys from gear but I only run the lowest dose I need to keep the tittys at bay. After a few weeks if you start getting sensitive nipples or a lump under them then start the AI and keep running it until pct. Don;t worry abhout the "bloat" issue as I doubt it will be that bad, will help with your strength and will disappear once you go off. No need for AI during pct.

You'll know before you go away if you need it or not and once you are away test levels will be dropping so its extremely unlikely that anything will flare up at the every end and during such a short period

Yup this is my first cycle so that's why all the questions, I thought the guy I got it off was giving me good advice :? Thanks heaps for all the advice you've been a huge help and yip trying to put on some mass and strength, strength has gone up a lot and getting alot of compliments on how I'm getting slot bigger, I probly could of put on a bit more size just didn't want to put on a lot of body fat I'm at 20% now and 83kgs. If there's anyone down I'm Christchurch that's reading this and into bodybuilding I'm always keen for a yarn about training I don't know that many people down here only moved down here for work.

hey seeker and beastbuilder im in spreydon and training at anytime fitness cashmere just because of the convince of it being 24hr. where do you guys train I see eastside barbell on your profile beastbuilder I've heard of it but never been. I've been training for a few years but trying to get a bit more into the bodybuilding side of training over the last year just need to meet some people with the same drive I do for the gym (which is bloody hard!) ive got a couple of mates that compete up north but don't really know anyone down here that's into it.

hey seeker and beastbuilder im in spreydon and training at anytime fitness cashmere just because of the convince of it being 24hr. where do you guys train I see eastside barbell on your profile beastbuilder I've heard of it but never been. I've been training for a few years but trying to get a bit more into the bodybuilding side of training over the last year just need to meet some people with the same drive I do for the gym (which is bloody hard!) ive got a couple of mates that compete up north but don't really know anyone down here that's into it.

im all over the place NBE, im located over your way though so most of the time i train out of pioneer or cityfitness. have trained at ESBB a couple of times, pretty good gym there it will most probably have the atmosphere your looking for :nod:

its hard to find really serious dedicated people to train with or training partners who will turn up week in week out and put an honest effort in. No one ever wants to train with me because of this :lol: have never been to the Anytime Fitness chains, what are the facilities like there?

oh sweet I used to train at pioneer but moved to anytime coz the gears a lot better and I didnt like the opening times of pioneer, I was reading your stats seeker your a big boy :nod: I'd love to have that sort of mass on me...one day :pfft: yeah i find it the same i find people to train with but i seem to be the one thats always pushing them, should have a train sometime. anytime cashmeres a good gym all new gear and descent size you should check it out.