Competing in 7 weeks

DIANABOL

You have a lot to learn about what is achievable 'natural' Cam lol. Dianabol is a monster, you don't get his physique from crossfit and a few protein shakes

It's amazing how you can critique someone's chest considering he's wearing a singlet. You must have xray vision. Considering its essentially an upright Hands on hips most muscular pose you aren't going to see much chest thickness regardless.

Ok...

First: i said IF you were natural.... as in he's not... so thats why he has a next level body......

Second: You clearly didn't read what i said to well... "It mite just be the angle/pose" sound familiar? I know that it wasn't the best position mate, but he didn't attach any other pictures for judgement (As i stated, "Hard to tell without full body pictures" sound familiar?)

Sorry that I didn't attach any other pictures for you to "judge" my chest. The pictures were only meant to be a sneak peek at my condition or lack of, 7 weeks out.

Next time I wont post pics unless you can see all my bodyparts so you can make a full assessment.

Do you have any comments on my back and glute development to offer please?

Who the f*ck are you anyway and why should I give a f*ck about your opinion?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, you guys make me laugh! :pfft:

Let's get this straight... 1) Dianabol is enhanced, not natural. 2) There aren't too many people in a position to give him advice.

On the plus side, Cam0505 did get Dianabol to post more photos, which is something I hadn't managed to do!

Anyway now we've got that sorted, let's move on.

Mate, it goes without saying you're looking good. Impressive vascularity across the quads too. But when you say "my condition or lack of, 7 weeks out" - do you feel you're not where you want to be?

Oh, you guys make me laugh! :pfft:

Let's get this straight... 1) Dianabol is enhanced, not natural. 2) There aren't too many people in a position to give him advice.

On the plus side, Cam0505 did get Dianabol to post more photos, which is something I hadn't managed to do!

Anyway now we've got that sorted, let's move on.

Mate, it goes without saying you're looking good. Impressive vascularity across the quads too. But when you say "my condition or lack of, 7 weeks out" - do you feel you're not where you want to be?

I'm just acknowledging that there is still a lot of work to do and that I'm not "there" yet.

If I'm honest, I'm not really where I want to to be. I could do with more time to tighten up the skin where I've dropped alot of bodyfat off. In particular my stomach and glutes/hamis.

As much of a diddle-hole as Cam is being, I think the comment on your pecs was fair, even in a singlet, you can see that they lag behind the rest of your physique. They just don't look as wide or as thick as the rest of your body, but it's okay, I have this issue too :lol:

On the other hand everything else has a really nice, round and thick shape to it with a good amount of vascularity. You're looking in top form for 7 weeks out. Can't wait to see what you look like with 3-5 less kg (just guesstimating :P )

Sorry for posting anything at all that may have come off as an insult or a dig at your body in any way shape or form.

i'll admit i over-reacted to some of the comments, have talked to moderator about it.

Will stare away from passing passing judgement before thinking first in future.

I was never trying to sound like i have a PhD in anything, just justify why i believe.

I understand that i am very in-experienced in BB and physique manipulation/judgement.

Goodluck with your show/ your life as an enhanced Bodybuilder.

Thank you

Cya round.

Not really sure what i'm doing on here anyway

Hey Cam, if you share some of our interests, you're perfectly entitled to be here. Don't let this put you off posting. You clearly have knowledge and passion - you just need to learn the best way to dispense it! :grin:

Thank you

Cya round.

Hope so. :)

Like Psue said, you don't need to go or be scared of posting.... Just think before you post!

People here will get irritated when other less experienced people try throw their weight around talking like they know everything, especially when passing judgement on someone such as DIANABOL. One look at his pics and its easy to see he knows what he's doing, and he is probably his own harshest critic.

...I think the comment on your pecs was fair, even in a singlet, you can see that they lag behind the rest of your physique. They just don't look as wide or as thick as the rest of your body, but it's okay, I have this issue too :lol:

Cheers for the feedback. What specific exercises have you been doing to fill out your chest?

I train the hell out of my chest - it is probably my strongest bodypart.

In recent years I have completely dropped flat bench of any type from my chest routine and have focused solely on incline to try and bring up my upper chest. Front on it does look a little flat however from the side and side chest poses it doesnt look small or flat at all.

...I think the comment on your pecs was fair, even in a singlet, you can see that they lag behind the rest of your physique. They just don't look as wide or as thick as the rest of your body, but it's okay, I have this issue too :lol:

Cheers for the feedback. What specific exercises have you been doing to fill out your chest?

In recent years I have completely dropped flat bench of any type from my chest routine and have focused solely on incline to try and bring up my upper chest. Front on it does look a little flat however from the side and side chest poses it doesnt look small or flat at all.

I noticed that too. You've got pretty mean arms and delts tho, make up for it. I wonder if you should do some more flat benching tho, get some more thickness maybe. Other than that... there's another option, there's a video of it in the playground I believe. :D

Looking mean! Plenty of time to lose more fat. Better to peak at the show than peak 3 weeks before IMO. As for the chest, you look like your arms and delts do a lot of work in your pressing movements, just chuck in some more isolation stuff like dumbell flys, pec deck, cables and maybe some decline. But a lot of it might be due to storing fat under the chest, it can make it look a lot flatter than what it is, low bf% really brings out a chest.

I have done the same, but yeah I think flat would make it pop out more from the front. I was lookin at the side chest from 2007 and was thinking "WTF, has it shrunk?" Lol. But now it makes sense.

I think I read somewhere. While ago that Jay Cutler would pre exhaust with flyes in order to improve his chest width?

• 1 month later...
A shame we didn't get to see you on stage, but definitely hard to prep when you cant eat! :grin:

Any plans to complete now or has work ramped up?

I am busy with work at the moment, have another 2-3 trips lined up over the next couple of months. I'd like to do Waikato but the trips away really mess with my drug/diet regimen. I'll assess where I am 6-8 weeks out to see if I can do it and be competitive.

A shame we didn't get to see you on stage, but definitely hard to prep when you cant eat! :grin:

Any plans to complete now or has work ramped up?

I am busy with work at the moment, have another 2-3 trips lined up over the next couple of months. I'd like to do Waikato but the trips away really mess with my drug/diet regimen. I'll assess where I am 6-8 weeks out to see if I can do it and be competitive.

When you go overseas for work do you just go cold turkey?