NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Collins

Pain in my ass.

Did my first shot of 250mg test e, 150mg deca durabolin on Monday night fucken worst site pain ever experienced. Reading up could be a number of things: high BA content, body not used to new compound, bacteria infection, bunk gear? I used 23g pin, warmed oil under water. Briefly massaged after shot, Wednesday now and still limping. Also got my first case of "test flu" fever like symptoms the day after.

awesome!

could be anything hard to tell from where I'm looking, can't quite make out your...is that you? nah...ok, then I'm not sure

:shock:

just sayin' it's hard to know.

First time back on cycle or first time ever the muscle will hurt. High BA, high BB will hurt, infection will hurt, 23G won't cause site pain (summertime 25g flows easily-as tho). High E2 levels will cause tiredness, so will infection.

Just keep an eye on it, if it's hot to touch it still doesn't mean an infection but if it's hot to touch and sore there might be something to address.

You sure it's not Sus250...? Prop will hurt

awesome!

could be anything hard to tell from where I'm looking, can't quite make out your...is that you? nah...ok, then I'm not sure

:shock:

just sayin' it's hard to know.

First time back on cycle or first time ever the muscle will hurt. High BA, high BB will hurt, infection will hurt, 23G won't cause site pain (summertime 25g flows easily-as tho). High E2 levels will cause tiredness, so will infection.

Just keep an eye on it, if it's hot to touch it still doesn't mean an infection but if it's hot to touch and sore there might be something to address.

You sure it's not Sus250...? Prop will hurt

You want a pic mate?

The "flu" symptoms only lasted the day. The site is a bit warmer, no lumps though. Na definitely Enanthate. They're both 200mg/ml.

Anyone ever tried baking out the excess BA? Bad idea?

boiling it out...you'll prolly lose the hormone before the BA drops out above 205C.

If you want to lower BA or BB people usually cut it with GSO, and pin more mls of 100mg/ml. The extra oil per BA in the muscle lowers the BA% (not the amount, just the %)

Ok cheers android. Tried running it through a .20 filter and still pain. Another guy I know is using the same gear and has had no problems. Could it just be me? The site does get a bit warm and slightly pink. My pinning technique is flawless :) On a side note, I got some blood tests done before starting this cycle and my doctor wants to see me about my testosterone levels(doesn't know I use gear btw) because apparently they're high 33.4 nmol/L RR: 8.0-29.0 nmol/L I'm guessing this is total test? I didn't ask to get LH FSH etc. What would be the point in seeing him about high test levels? Prostate? I can understand seeing him if I had low levels.

my #1 rule: Train the same muscle that you inject on the day

if u inject glutes then do squats/ or deadlifts on the same day to help disperse the oil thru the muscle and no soreness should be felt the next day

if u inject glutes then do squats/ or deadlifts on the same day to help disperse the oil thru the muscle and no soreness should be felt the next day

Yea this usually works for me, but pinned quad the other day then trained legs and was still sore as f*ck.

Yea this usually works for me, but pinned quad the other day then trained legs and was still sore as f*ck.

The few time I trained legs after pinning oil in the quads, I had insane pain the next day. The DOMS compounded with the site injection pain made it so that I could hardly walk up the stairs lol.

Interesting

Just started a new vial of a brand not used before (Thanks NZ Police for taking out reputable suppliers!) and have pinned twice this last week one in each quad and yeah real sore, like have been kicked really hard.

No other signs of anything other than pain.