180kg dead lift

Andre01

Thanks guys, and I used to be 130kgs at my max, and yes I'm now that little white gay guy (sorry had to homo this up). I have always looked at power lifting as I know that I am good at it. Just need to practice more. And next goal 220 piece of piss (I hope)

Thanks everyone, just wanted to prove that some of us little white gay guys can actually lift (yes homo :nod: ). But it was one of my goals last year to make the 130kg mark by the end of the year without injuring my back. This is something that I never managed that I would get. So to let you know my goals for this year

Dead lift 250kg Current 180kg

Back squat 150kg Current 135kg

Push press 60-70kgkg Current 50kg

Bench Press 80-90kg Current

Just a little something

":21ga51l7]
Nice lift. Btw are you gay? just curious, cant remember if it was you that mentioned it a while back in a post. :roll:

Cruising for sex, or cruising is the act of walking or driving about a locality in search of a sex partner, usually of the anonymous, casual, one-time variety.[1][2] The term is also used when technology is used to find casual sex, such as using an Internet site or a telephone service.

In a specifically sexual context, the term "cruising" originally emerged as an argot "code word" in gay slang, by which those "in the know" would understand the speaker's unstated sexual intent, whereas most heterosexuals, on hearing the same word in the same context, would normally misread the speaker's intended meaning in the word's more common (and presumably less threatening) nonsexual sense. This served (and in some contexts, still serves) as a protective sociolinguistic mechanism for gay men to recognize not only each other, but those who may wish to do them harm in broader societies noted for their homophobia.

:roll: