Seeking Mass

Seeking

wont be posting pics on this profile sorry man, i stated earlier due to work colleagues, family/friends that use this site i would rather remain anonymous, but if you were really interested i could PM you my other profile name which i have a training journal that has pictures :)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so into week 5 now, have been taking dbol for over a week now strength has been increasing quite nicely, in the past week have managed 170kg on BB incline and last night i did arms and curled 70kg on the EZ bar for 8 reps and hammer curled the 42.5s and comfortably squatting 180kgs for 10+ reps, am happy with the strength side of things.

weighed in at 131.5kgs this morning, so since the beginning of cycle i have put on 12.5kgs, i think a lot of this will be attributed to water, but am positive there are some LBM gains as im seeing slow changes in body comp etc.

nutrition wise, im downing between 5500-6000 cals a day, not all of these cals are clean, just eating like a monster at the moment, feeling fucken bloated as hell sometimes and the missus said she could tell in my face hardout :oops:

other feelings....

increased tiredness at times

suppressed appetite at times (especially post workout after having shake & creatine etc)

random hot flushes ( i swear i hardly feel the cold at times)

Surprisingly im still getting a shit load of DOMS, when i read around lots of people had trouble getting DOMS or said it "dissapears" while on cycle. they subside within a day or 2 but still goddamn some of the worse DOMS ive had. :shock:

Fuark 12.5kgs already. You're gonna be a fucking monster, and you already were a monster when you started!
fuuark 130+kg haha where will it end?

tell me about it, ive only upped my calories a bit, sometimes im feeling like a bloated mess though.

You going to get diced after this bulk?

Will you do a cutting cycle into a show?

thats the plan bro, depending on what show i want to enter. the CHCH one is coming up in May so it will too late for that one. then again once they cycle is finished i would like to maintain and keep as much as possible from this cycle.

also i would like to give my body at least 2 months off cycle before cycling again, however if there is a show coming up within a couple months after i finish cycle i would consider cruising on test and start to cut for the show then maybe add in another compound and up test in the weeks coming up to the show. i would say by the time i drop fat & water i will be a good 15kgs lighter.

May is definitely to soon. Around August will probably be a better idea especially if you want a break between cycles. Could bridge though.

If you come in 110kg absolutely shredded at your height that will still be massive and would do well. Not many come in absolutely shredded especially at that weight :shock:

May is definitely to soon. Around August will probably be a better idea especially if you want a break between cycles. Could bridge though.

If you come in 110kg absolutely shredded at your height that will still be massive and would do well. Not many come in absolutely shredded especially at that weight :shock:

yea too right bro, if i can come in <105kg and absolutely shredded i would be happy, conditioning would be a massive factor for me no matter what drugs i use i would really have to get the diet dialled in, thats where i would seek assistance for a knowledgeable BBing coach.

yea too right bro, if i can come in <105kg and absolutely shredded i would be happy, conditioning would be a massive factor for me no matter what drugs i use i would really have to get the diet dialled in, thats where i would seek assistance for a knowledgeable BBing coach.

I think you mean >105kg :D

Hit up Loochie he could help with dieting when the time comes.

I think you mean >105kg :D

Hit up Loochie he could help with dieting when the time comes.

Doh :doh:

Yea thats what i meant, cool sweet bro il look into that just want someone whos been there done that and knowledgable.

so into week 6 today, got some bloods done on monday at Southern Community Labs...

total testosterone >52.1 nmol/L = > 1500 ng/dl, referance range 8-38

i read on a few forums that some clinics do not test above these levels? if this is this case i can say the test i have is in full blow by now, however if my reading was only slightly above 1500 ng/dl it could mean that it was under dosed. i was wondering if the dbol i was taking had anything to do with the total test. however after reading around i read that dbol does not raise test levels, and if anything lowers production, hence the reason the need for exogenous test?

could anyone experienced tell me if thats right?

17b Oestradiol 540 pmol/L = 147 pg/ml :shock: :shock: ( < 160)

obviously my e2 is sky high, i thonk both the test and the dbol would be contributing to this, the adex i was taking was obviously bunk/shit. it makes sense now after reading around why i was feeling lethargic also my sex drive has gone way down. im pissed off about the adex, have sourced some more adex from a different source and was even considering letro. was reading a post on here that is archived that one member used a small dose of nolva and adex to control e2 levels?

would it be ok to use a small dose of nolva say 10mg/day until my adex arrives, which will be within the next 2 days? i realise adding drugs isnt the greatest of ideas in regards to the effect it has on HPTA, i was just having thoughts???

thought about dropping the dbol as this would be one less compound that would be aromatizing to estrogen...

i have not had huge symptoms of gyno, but the bloat im getting at times is insane so with all of these signs im glad i got bloodwork done, as soon as i get the new adex i will be getting bloodwork done again to see if it has any effect

woke up a couple of days ago and there was a very small sort of lump feeling on my right pec near the nip, first signs of gyno lucky my adex came through.

have been taking 1mg adex per day, with 10mg nolva EOD and the lump is pretty much non existent anymore, since receiving my new adex libido has once again increased and not feeling as tired during the day, going to to bloods done on E2 levels tomorrow and check where they are at compare to last time.

dont want to go overboard on the AIs and SERMs and want to keep estro in check. i will keep dosing .5mg ED along with 10mg of nolva EOD until i get my bloods back.

last week of dbol starts today and start of week 6 of test E.

goal is to add some decent mass in the 14 weeks without too much fat gain, will be taking photos weekly as well as weight to track progress.

131kg+ and then drop to 105-110kg for show soon after cycle ... I'd be cleaning up your diet now otherwise you'll be hard pressed to make show condition having to lose 20kg in a short space of time

5-6000 calories > no doubt you are getting gainz in LBM but excess = fat doesn't matter what your hormone levels are.

Will be good to see another tank on stage - hope you make it there bro - good progress so far in bulk.

goal is to add some decent mass in the 14 weeks without too much fat gain, will be taking photos weekly as well as weight to track progress.

131kg+ and then drop to 105-110kg for show soon after cycle ... I'd be cleaning up your diet now otherwise you'll be hard pressed to make show condition having to lose 20kg in a short space of time

5-6000 calories > no doubt you are getting gainz in LBM but excess = fat doesn't matter what your hormone levels are.

Will be good to see another tank on stage - hope you make it there bro - good progress so far in bulk.

thanks opti for the constructive feedback

started cleaning up diet about a week ago bro, i would love to compete in September. if so i will diet for about 16 weeks or more if i needed. im pretty committed and focused on doing this, got my little bro who wants to compete as well, so both be doing novice, hes my training partner and weighs 120kg+ at the moment around the same BF% maybe a bit more, so having someone to diet alongside with is a blessing in that sense.

Will be good to see another tank on stage - hope you make it there bro - good progress so far in bulk

yes bro your on the money there, not wanting to gain anymore excess fat will just make things more difficult come diet time, adding in a bit more cardio now as well 2-3 times a week.

cant wait to compete to be honest, will give everything a purpose and will be a great personal challenge :nod: going to watch the CHCH show in a few weeks and hopefully get inspired.

Legs look massive! Picture quality not so good though.

Once you diet your legs will look a lot bigger with the separation etc.

I agree with Opti start cutting the calories back so your only in a slight surplus (200-300 cals) especially if wanting to compete in 14 weeks. You don't want to diet down to fast and would have advantage of having high test to prevent/minimize catabolic effects of dieting.

I'm sure your coach can help you with this, also with your legit adex your water weight will most likely come down.

Are you extending cycle to show?

What competition in September? The waikato NZFBB show?

Legs look massive! Picture quality not so good though.

Once you diet your legs will look a lot bigger with the separation etc.

I agree with Opti start cutting the calories back so your only in a slight surplus (200-300 cals) especially if wanting to compete in 14 weeks. You don't want to diet down to fast and would have advantage of having high test to prevent/minimize catabolic effects of dieting.

I'm sure your coach can help you with this, also with your legit adex your water weight will most likely come down.

Are you extending cycle to show?

What competition in September? The waikato NZFBB show?

Was thinking the wellington show, not sure which fed, my mate just mentioned it to me.

well i have been contemplating cruising on low dose test until the show and start leaning out sooner rather than later. the thing is, if i decide to come off and then go back on for the show in September, its not really giving me much time "off" at all, so all efforts of bringing me back within "normal" ranges only to put my body through it all again.

if anything i would rather have more time to diet, say 20 weeks and slowly cut back cals and ease into it, rather than only having 12 weeks and have to resort to any harsh sort of dieting in order to get me lean enough on time.

if anything i would rather have more time to diet, say 20 weeks and slowly cut back cals and ease into it, rather than only having 12 weeks and have to resort to any harsh sort of dieting in order to get me lean enough on time.

Good plan bro - you have a lot of mass - would be a shame to compromise in order to hit low bodyfat. Another monster in class 1 .... :x just what I needed lol :)

Good plan bro - you have a lot of mass - would be a shame to compromise in order to hit low bodyfat. Another monster in class 1 .... :x just what I needed lol :)

bro ive seen your photos, your light years ahead!! somewher i would liek to be in the future :nod: for now il stick to novice :grin:

weigh in this week 133.1kg so up a kg since last week

my goals and focus could be changing in the next week. i have found a show i would love to compete in thats in just over 14 weeks and is in my local town, which means i wont have to travel.

now here lies the dilemma......

im in week 7 of my test cycle, have dropped the dbol done a good 3 weeks of it and have had enough.

if i were to begin dieting next week, i have been contemplating on my mind whether to extend the test cycle through my comp prep. i most probly wont add any other compounds, maybe some clen to help shed the fat a bit, but will my main emphasis will be on diet/training/cardio to lean up.

i just want to keep the test in there to retain as much LBM as possible, i have weighing up the risks and reading and researching in regards to possibly carrying out the test cycle, which will mean i will have been on for about 20 weeks all up by the time competition comes around.

does any experienced members/users have any feedback or any constructive input about any of the above. and please spare me the "its only your 1st cycle" speech i do realise this, it isnt set in stone yet it was just a thought i had and would love to compete! :D

Been a grate reed following your first cycle ! I haven't yet decided how I will go about my first but after reading through yours it has been very helpful and given me a good in site into something similar !

Regards

Jamie

thanks bro, hope your first ride goes well :grin:

Been a grate reed following your first cycle ! I haven't yet decided how I will go about my first but after reading through yours it has been very helpful and given me a good in site into something similar !

Regards

Jamie

thanks bro, hope your first ride goes well, be sure to keep a log :grin: