4.5 kgs (10lbs) whey maxx protein powder $99!!

TyrellTheTitan

was training at this new gym today and saw they had some supplements, had a look and this was the first thing that caught my eye, a 4.5kg (10lb) bag of whey maxx protein powder for $99!!!! heres a link to the exact same thing http://www.supplementme.co.nz/shop/PROT ... axx+(4.5kg).html

it seems bloody amazing, and like most lifters i do look around for a good priced protein that gives you bang for your buck, i tried looking up the protein in nz but i cant find anyone that sells it (the site in the link that i posted is all sold out) and some other sites i looked at (in NZ) has swapped the brand with mutant whey.. i couldnt find the protein on any other NZ sites aswell and was wondering why.. but i cant afford a big 10lb bag of whey for $200 and this seems just as good! maybe even better (for price?) the 10lb bag consists of 133 servings 24g protein per scoop 5g carbs and not much fat like 3g i think, i dont really care about taste..protein is protein ill just skull it down after a workout anyway im not a pansie, so any feedback? from people who have tried this protein? would really like to know! or any comments on this would be good! i mean a 10lb bag for $99! :pfft: