Dorian Yates coming to NZ!

maccaz

might be jumping the gun a bit here...but there's a one-on-one training session with Dorian up for grabs the first weekend of March.

They'll post the info up with details of which supplement shop in which gym is offering this chance soon I guess :shock: not for me to say

DY just posted on fb:

Very happy to announce my first ever trip to New Zealand...i will be

in NZ 27th Feb until March 4th....Hamilton, Wellington, Auckland and North

Shore.....lookin forward to meeting all the Kiwi fans!!

:)

Wicked! I hope it's not a week day I'm stuck on site during the week! :twisted:

My photo with Dorian is one of my most prized possessions. When I was getting the photo my camera had a meltdown and it was a good 2-3 minutes before I got it sorted. He was busy and had a lot of people waiting to see him, but he was real patient and made small talk (mostly giving me grief about my camera) until I sorted it out. Cool dude.

My photo with Dorian is one of my most prized possessions. When I was getting the photo my camera had a meltdown and it was a good 2-3 minutes before I got it sorted. He was busy and had a lot of people waiting to see him, but he was real patient and made small talk (mostly giving me grief about my camera) until I sorted it out. Cool dude.

I should think he would be happy to wait....

I'd wait for hours just to get a photo with NZMM :lol:

Not sure about the Tron, but he's apparently heading to Big Kiwi's store in Kapiti.

Also.. Kai Greene is going to be in Auckland at some point?

KAI GREENE - FIRST TIME IN NZ

A few of you have been emailing with regards to tickets for the events.

You can purchase tickets to the show online:

Link: http://www.ticketmaster.co.nz/NZ-Intern ... st/1830040

Tickets for the Kai Greene & George Farah Seminar can be purchased from the Xtreme Nutrition stores, they are limited and are selling out fast, get in early to avoid dis-appointment.

For a chance to Win a chance to see Kai Greene and get his autograph make sure you enter our Facebook promotion:

Click here to enter

We also have some discounted stacks for a limited time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Does xtreme nutrition really sell stuff online, as I have ordered whey protein and casein protein and I live in the south island. Was wanting to know if they shipped to south island? I have been given a courier number, but it doesn't seem to work?

Maybe if you copy and post this in another random thread like your last post, you will get another answer, which will be the same.