:) Thats how its done

marshallbenji0

I agree with the others mate, cutting would be your best option currently. Isn't that what you've been planning on doing with your questions on training and diet?

I think you have a lot more muscle than you realise. Some great triceps for one! 93kg at 5'7 is pretty solid, getting down to around 85kg or so and you'll end up looking a lot more muscular through increased definition, whereas if you went on a bulk eventually you'll just end up looking fat. If you cut now and lower your bodyfat, you'll be in a better position to make gains and assess them later in the year. It's easier to see how you're progressing when you're leaner.

Yeah mate, diet is going to make the biggest difference. I'd suggest taking a few measurements now if you have a tape. Waist around your belly button, mid thigh, upper arms. Only 3 keeps it simple, and gives you some numbers to compare against. Also take another set of pictures in a month, and re-measure when you take the pictures as well. Putting the pictures side by side, and comparing the measurements you should definitely be able to see some good changes.

Often people don't think they're making much progress, but if you keep records along the way it's a lot easier to compare where you were and where you are currently, great way to continue motivating yourself when you know what you're doing is working :)

Be consistent and put in the work, and I'm sure you'll be happy with your results. Go hard bud :nod: