Riding my bike

Leeroid

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

":2a6aqut5]or much weight in general lol. at least you seem to be holding it though

its not what you gain its what you keep if he can keep all of it then decent cycle, should have upped the calories though could have easily gained a few more kgs

I could definitely have gotten up to 82 or 83, if I hadn't gotten on the piss for the last three weekends of being on. I regret it now.

damn looking good, you sure do have some potential there. seems a young age to start at but we all know you've put in a lot of work building a base in the past couple years. just pls, stay safe!

Please do not link me with another user on this site. I wish to remain anonymous.
This your darkside account _____?

even though it's blatantly obvious as it is, try respect his anonymity lol

Yes, a great shame indeed.

There is nothing to be gained from dwelling in the past, however. And as such, we shall forget about the whole 'natty' debacle.

Today I trained chest, got up to incline bench 40kg DB 8 reps. Weighed in at 78.05kgs. I have been very slack on eating the past week. I keep skipping meals which is not a good way to keep gains.

Yes, a great shame indeed.

There is nothing to be gained from dwelling in the past, however. And as such, we shall forget about the whole 'natty' debacle.

Today I trained chest, got up to incline bench 40kg DB 8 reps. Weighed in at 78.05kgs. I have been very slack on eating the past week. I keep skipping meals which is not a good way to keep gains.

I accept you apologie and I forgive you.

Look forward to seeing your weights climb on your second ride. Squats should be through the roof!!

Some questions through my mind.

So what % of gains are kept after a cycle?

Do you go down to what your body can naturally maintain on your test levels?

Another cycle planned for you now mate? Or is it just this one and back to the Natty side :D

Natty sucks man.

Depends how big you are I guess. Just as a reference, Alex Cosentini, an American college boy has admitted to using anabolic substances in the past but claims to have been 'natty' for the past year. He is still pretty big.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/alex.cosentini.1?fref=ts

80kgs on cycle wow that's impressive.

Clearly drugs are the answer

Weight isn't everything, you know. Frank Zane was only 85kgs when he won Mr Olympia

Agreed, but Frank Zane had insane proportions and gave the illusion that he was much larger than he actually was.

What's your long term goals in the sport? Or are you just juicing just for vanity reasons ?

No hate intended just curious