Riding my bike

Leeroid

I recently completed my first cycle. I started on the 18th of November and my cycle consisted of the following compounds at the following dosages:

Testosterone enanthate 500mg/week, pinned Sunday/Wednesday for 8 and a half weeks (17 shots)

Dianabol 25mg/day for the first 22 days

Arimidex .4mgs Mon/Wed/Friday

Stats before cycle:

Age 19

Height 5'8 174cms

Weight 73kgs

Bodyfat 10%

Raw squat 170kg

Raw bench 95kg

Raw deadlift 205kg

Started lifting Jan 2011

Stats after cycle:

Age 19

Height 5'8 174cms

Weight 80kgs

Bodyfat 10%

Squat 200kg for 5 reps knees wrapped

Bench 110kg for 2 reps

Deadlift 180kg for 5 reps

Thoughts on cycle:

I had been lifting for almost two years and after gaining 17kg in the first year, progress had slowed down to normal levels in my second year. From Jan 2012 to Nov 2012, I probably gained 3 or 4kgs of muscle which is still decent gains but it was still way too slow for my liking. So I started researching and decided to run a cycle.

I decided upon a basic first cycle of Test E plus a Dbol kickstart. It is recommended to stick to Test only on a first cycle to assess tolerance to different compounds but my reasoning was that any sides you got over the first few weeks would be Dbol related and any sides later were from Test. I also decided to run Adex throughout cycle as I read that estrogen is the main factor in sealing growth plates and if my plates were still open, I didnt' want to close them. Also I didnt' want the bloat and take no chance with gyno. I took weekly pics every Sunday in the main bodybuilding poses to keep track of progress.

In the first two weeks I gained 3.6kgs from the Dbol, in the pics you can see water retention. 4 weeks in, I had gained 5.6kgs. In the pic you can see a lot of it is water. About a week after dropping the Dbol, I maintained my weight but lost all the water and I was looking ripped in Week 5. By this point, I was up 6kgs and filling out my shirts a lot more. Shoulders, chest and arms looked noticeably fuller IRL and I was getting comments from other people. People that saw my pics all accused me of being "unnatural".

In week 7 I thought that my waist was getting too big so I decided to maintain my calories and try and lose some bodyfat which was a stupid idea. I should have just maximised my gains. So I pretty much gained nothing in the last two weeks. I also got drunk over New years which hindered progress.

In conclusion, I am very happy with my first cycle as it yielded at least 5kgs of muscle gains in an 8 week time period. No sides apart from mild acne on face, chest and shoulders.

Post cycle, I continued to take Adex until the start of PCT. I am now in the first week of PCT which is Nolva 50/50/25/25. I am currently hovering around 79kgs.

I will post pics later. Please do not link me with another user on this site. I wish to remain anonymous.

EDIT: 28 Feb 2013

I have started my second cycle. Page 6 for details

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second cycle started on Thursday 28 Feb 2012

Week 1 to week 5 - 350mg test prop (100mg eod)

Week 1 to week 3 - 175mg tren ace (50mg eod)

Week 3 to week 6 - 250mgs test e (supposed to be 550mgs but bloods showed test was underdosed)

Week 4 to week 6 - 350mgs tren ace (100mg eod)

Week 7 onwards - 400mgs test e/week

Week 7 onwards - 200mgs deca/week

Exemestane 25mgs eod

18/4/13

I got blood results done last week and found that my blood testosterone serum levels were too low to be running 550mgs of test a week. It was more like what you would see if you were running <200mgs of test a week. So my gear was underdosed by at least half.

I suspect my tren ace was either underdosed or bunk too as I did not feel any of the typical side effects or benefits associated with tren.

My last pin was on the 11th of April. I competed in a powerlifting comp on the 13th April where I squatted 227.5kgs raw plus, benched 120, and deadlifted 227.5kgs at 80.6kgs bodyweight. So made fairly big strength gains.

Unsure what I will do now, but I'm taking at least 4 weeks off. Third cycle will likely be test e, deca and some dbol. Will start clomid/nolva PCT on 29 April.

22 April 2013

I've decided to continue my second cycle so I started pinning again today, pinning 400mgs a week of Test E atm until my deca arrives.

Pics of second cycle

Start 28 Feb 2013 76kgs

post-33-14166816692473_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869893129_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869893364_thumb.jpg

post-9170-1419386989356_thumb.jpg

post-9170-1419386989375_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869893941_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869894121_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869894325_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869894533_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869894722_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869894896_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869895072_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869895244_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869895416_thumb.jpg

post-9170-14193869895588_thumb.jpg

post-9170-1419386989576_thumb.jpg

":3mxc6q0q]is 8.5 weeks of the compounds he used too short...thoughts?

All depends on the goals bro. I reckon it's fine... probably ideal actually. After 8-10 weeks of hard training I reckon it's good to take your foot off the gas pedal.

With the Dbol kickstart, 8.5 weeks of TE isn't bad. If you're cycling on/off then that's a good length cycle that should be able to be recovered from afterwards quite easily. He was at supra-physiological hormone levels for 10 weeks as it takes a while for the Enanthate to clear.

IMO he should have built himself up natty to the post cycle stats and started the cycle from there. Those post cycle stats should be easily achievable with a bit of dedicated natty training. Possibly not the squat, that's a good weight to be squatting... but who knows, maybe he's got good leg genetics and could have got there naturally. I know a few guys who squat more than that natty.

IMO he should have built himself up natty to the post cycle stats and started the cycle from there. Those post cycle stats should be easily achievable with a bit of dedicated natty training. Possibly not the squat, that's a good weight to be squatting... but who knows, maybe he's got good leg genetics and could have got there naturally. I know a few guys who squat more than that natty.

Yeah I wanted to get to 80kg natty before I started but got impatient. It probably would have taken me at least another year to get there.

":2cb987ao]is 8.5 weeks of the compounds he used too short...thoughts?

I read somewhere, might've been on here, that after 8 weeks the number of unbound cortisol receptor sites increases and your adrenal cortex starts producing more cortisol. Enough cortisol to counter the anabolic effect of the steroids. It's not the reason I only ran 8 weeks anyhow. It was supposed to be 10 weeks but some oil must have been lost from drawing and changing the pins. One of the vials was also slightly underfilled.

I also read that trenbolone and dianabol are good compounds to run for their ability to permanently shut down existing cortisol receptor sites. It never explained the science behind this theory. Anyone have any research on this? Maybe it's all broscience :-s

19 on your first bike? :naughty:

Waaaaaay tooo yooouuung. :poked:

Should have asked around about it first.

Die young. Die strong. Dianabol.

I did all my research and realise that some dont recommend AAS until one reaches 21 or 25 or 30 or 40 depending on the forum you frequent. I knew the risks and I decided to go ahead. That being said, I want to make sure I do everything as safely as possible to minimise long term damage.

shut the f*ck up you idiot.

nice gains OP. although its pretty obvious who you are haha. good progress though and i think those that know who you are know you have trained naturally and learnt your body first before just jumping into it.

i think 12 weeks on test e would have been a lot better i seem to notice from week 8 onwards is the sweet spot.

do you think you will do another cycle?

Yes, I am planning to start my second cycle on the 18th of March if I feel that my natural test production is back to normal.

I was thinking of doing the exact same cycle, except for a longer duration like 12 weeks. And run Dbol from Week 2-4 then week 11-13.

I dunno yet, I was considering Tren Ace at 175mgs/week but wouldn't want to touch it without having a anti-progesterone on hand. Also dunno if I can get my hands on some halotestin. If I can, I will swap it for Dbol.

nice gains OP. although its pretty obvious who you are haha. good progress though and i think those that know who you are know you have trained naturally and learnt your body first before just jumping into it.

i think 12 weeks on test e would have been a lot better i seem to notice from week 8 onwards is the sweet spot.

Thank you.

A lot of people have mentioned the fact that gains seemed to diminish after the 8 week mark. You obviously disagree?

do you think you will do another cycle?

Yes, I am planning to start my second cycle on the 18th of March if I feel that my natural test production is back to normal.

I was thinking of doing the exact same cycle, except for a longer duration like 12 weeks. And run Dbol from Week 2-4 then week 11-13.

I dunno yet, I was considering Tren Ace at 175mgs/week but wouldn't want to touch it without having a anti-progesterone on hand. Also dunno if I can get my hands on some halotestin. If I can, I will swap it for Dbol.

allgood i would do your test and dbol option if i was you Tren and halotestin i would save untill you are a bit bigger if you cant grow on test and dbol as a novice you won,t be able to grow on anything

Thank you.

A lot of people have mentioned the fact that gains seemed to diminish after the 8 week mark. You obviously disagree?

yea. I don't notice its in full effect till around week 4 then another fee weeks on you stay to rally notice changes in your physique then your stopping at that point I think its just beret to run for a bit longer but just personal preference, also agree save the tren for when you get bigger. plenty of gains to be made on test first, then could always add in deca or eq etc.