Being too big?

Terrymundo

u mad bro? :lol:

Brb being 25% bf claiming 15% huhuhu

whos claiming 15% at 25%?

you should come into esb sometime and show everyone how they should be eating, training and where they are going wrong.

brb your only a bber if you compete at 60kg huhuhuhu

Lmao when did I ever say anyone is going wrong? Was merely saying there are people who claim lower bf than they are *like yourself*.

You've claimed 20% many time when you're way above it....

Getting cut like cake? You've never done a cut in your life or know what a diet is...

Brb being 25% bf claiming 15% huhuhu

whos claiming 15% at 25%?

you should come into esb sometime and show everyone how they should be eating, training and where they are going wrong.

brb your only a bber if you compete at 60kg huhuhuhu

Lmao when did I ever say anyone is going wrong? Was merely saying there are people who claim lower bf than they are *like yourself*.

You've claimed 20% many time when you're way above it....

Getting cut like cake? You've never done a cut in your life or know what a diet is...

most of my few quotes on bf% have been callipers - but you already know that. i will make you a deal - i will do a cut and be small and weak when you are welcome at esb.....

you may as well go back to posting as rookie brah :wink:

It doesn't matter what gym we train at guys.

Why the hate on Bryn? What's he done?

He's just a curious guy (no homo) it's good if someone wants to ask lots of questions thats how u become knowledgable and when you get an answer you should question that too... Don't just accept an answer that's not justified or backed up no matter who tells U the answer. Better to be like Bryn than be like IDW.

If Bryn wants to be a bodybuilder it would be wise to surround himself with like minded people, without knowing anyone personally in chch in the lifting scene apart from Craig M I would have to agree that Bryn had made the right decision training and surrounding himself with the ortons. If he wanted to be strong I would suggesr him to go train with Craig.

He's just a curious guy (no homo) it's good if someone wants to ask lots of questions thats how u become knowledgable and when you get an answer you should question that too... Don't just accept an answer that's not justified or backed up no matter who tells U the answer. Better to be like Bryn than be like IDW.

If Bryn wants to be a bodybuilder it would be wise to surround himself with like minded people, without knowing anyone personally in chch in the lifting scene apart from Craig M I would have to agree that Bryn had made the right decision training and surrounding himself with the ortons. If he wanted to be strong I would suggesr him to go train with Craig.

asking questions is the whole reason we (me) come here. agree that its a good thing.

not hating on bryn, or his choice on gym. hating on his attitude that seems to come out now and then where he hates on anyone whos not concerned with being lean etc. Seems to like slinging shit at the esb crew, which i dont understand as they are all g.c's and craig spent alot of time coaching him.

Its no different to jimjim, calling others fat and lazy and accusing of e-statting without backing themselves up.

im sure Bryn will be making massive gains training with the crew he is in now - but it doesnt belittle what he was doing with the esb crew.

not sure if anyone was getting him for changing gyms thats his choice and I dont really care. I mostly agree with the above. I always enjoyed having the Byrnmister at ESBB very nice young chap. But you got to careful calling people out when your still "developing"

Bryn sounds like a bad ass.

If your weight is stopping you to perform at your best on leg days, maybe its time to step it back some. Lean out until you feel good to push it hard again.

Surely working your lower body more intensely will bring more gains than a few extra kgs on the scale overall.

Does it effect your deadlifts, or any other movements?

also, 130 kgs....when? :D

Whose Tom and whose IDW ITT? Lol

But seriously if trying to build as much muscle as possible is your goal. Then I would be 10-12% bf. I don't see the benefit in being above 15% but that's just my view.

Each to their own.

So you would advise recomp then push up the weight?

Yeah bro that's what I would do. Not being disrespectful. But you will more than likely have to take one step backwards to take two steps fwd. as you'll prob loose strength and feel like shit as you cut down.

Lots of benefits to being leaner and not many for being Higher body fat.

In saying that Iv never really been at a body fat over 15% so I'm not speaking from experience just that it is my view that being leaner is for beneficial for muscle gain.

I can speak from experience and Tom is completely correct. Scales are crap, I dieted for 10 weeks starting at 106kg and after 10weeks weighed 105kg. If I was monitoring my progress by weight I didn't Acheive much:)

In turn being over 15%bf putting on weight week to week is likely to be fat. But you think I'm getting bigger & heavier but your just getting fatter.

Whose Tom and whose IDW ITT? Lol

But seriously if trying to build as much muscle as possible is your goal. Then I would be 10-12% bf. I don't see the benefit in being above 15% but that's just my view.

Each to their own.

So you would advise recomp then push up the weight?

Yeah bro that's what I would do. Not being disrespectful. But you will more than likely have to take one step backwards to take two steps fwd. as you'll prob loose strength and feel like shit as you cut down.

Lots of benefits to being leaner and not many for being Higher body fat.

In saying that Iv never really been at a body fat over 15% so I'm not speaking from experience just that it is my view that being leaner is for beneficial for muscle gain.

i agree. have been reading at 14.5% for the past couple months and am not making any more gains than what i was making when i was lower body fat between 8-12%.

i will be dieting soon so will keep doing what im doing for now but once i diet down again i dont see the point in going above 12%. only plus side is being more relaxed with eating when u have the chance to be.. dont think it stops u gaining muscle tho until ur really fat so its not too much of a big deal until then. (IMO)