Being too big?

Terrymundo

Its seems everytime I hit a certain bodyweight I encounter a few consistent problems with my general health. Over the last few weeks my body weight has creeped up over 124kg and started notice a few minor issues come up. firstly too much walking around leaves my knees shins and hips sore and tender for days. I cant even run a few meters before my lower body screams for me to stop. It starts effecting my lifting especially on legs day. Secondly my sleeping starts to suffer as its harder to get compfy and when i do fall asleep I've been told I snore loudly. I need alot more sleep and I am very drowsey almost constantly.

Do you fellas experience this? does your body adapt to your new size or is this what life is as a swole bitch?

did you just suddenly put on a lot of size? have heard of people finding it uncomfortable to adapt after adding weight too quickly. i'm very small in contrast but i had a period where i bulked up +15kg fatty style, had some joint pains and couldn't sleep the way i used to ever since then (back sleeping seems to be the only way that works now).

maybe you just focused on lifting & getting big for too long and ignored the fitness aspect so slowly get your self back on to walking/running for a bit... no one, especially not an avid gym junkie should let themselves get so bad that they cause pains just from short walking.

could also look in to getting better shoes for walking/running to support you and perform some stretches for hips/hamstrings/calves

Sounds familiar.

I've never been huge (or even close) but every time I got to 110kg and over, I'd notice the effects. I always felt slow and as if I was running out of breath, even when I was doing plenty of cardio and after I'd been at that bodyweight for ages. Stairs were a bitch!

My knees and ankles didn't much like it either.

As soon as I dropped down under 105kg or so, I felt normal. Those extra few Kg seemed to make all the difference.

I know how you are feeling dude.

Ive put on around 12 kgs over the last 4 months and I feel like shit. Went from 115 to 127kgs. Even though my bodyfat isnt too high (14%) I still feel like crap. Feel like sleeping all the time, mission to tie up my shoes, any type of physical activity outside of the gym is hard. I think the body will get accustomed to it but I dont plan to stay this heavy for long.

Oh and I snore. Loud.

I know that feel (I know you do to Genetic Freek)

I generally get it when I go thru a period of putting weight on too fast. Post comp is the worst (15kg in a week :oops: ).

Your body is telling you you are carrying too much excess weight. It's a good idea to at least do a recomp diet and drop 5-6kg then carry back on your bulk if that's your goal.

It's funny I felt similar after comp at about 116kg. I dropped back down to 108 with a recomp. Over the last 3 months I've worked back up over that weight and I feel fine.

I don't really see the purpose other than ego of pushing to 130 when you are already carrying to much bf.

You will be much more anabolic at a lower bf%.

Depends on your goals but if you want to be big and strong good clean eating is the way to get there the quickest.

Plus you will get more pussy.

I always struggled put on size at lower body% and whats too much bf%? I'd put myself around 17-18%

Has he been doing everyone's at ESBB then taking 5-10% of readings and saying that's the result trolololol

u mad bro? :lol:

Brb being 25% bf claiming 15% huhuhu

whos claiming 15% at 25%?

you should come into esb sometime and show everyone how they should be eating, training and where they are going wrong.

brb your only a bber if you compete at 60kg huhuhuhu

u mad bro? :lol:

Brb being 25% bf claiming 15% huhuhu

whos claiming 15% at 25%?

you should come into esb sometime and show everyone how they should be eating, training and where they are going wrong.

brb your only a bber if you compete at 60kg huhuhuhu

fat chance of seeing the samuri back at ESBB he got to big for that place. "Like goldfish,one can only go size of bowl then must obtain bigger bowl"

he trains with the Ortons so I have heard. but it won't be long before even they can keep the mighty one satisfied with power and knowledge.