"Pro hormones"

Fitnation

Just read a brief article on Aussie Gym Junkies on what they are. At the moment I use supplements like pre-workouts, intra-workout, protein, creatine and test-boosters. Can someone tell me what pro-hormones are and if they are legal in Oz and NZ? It appears they are freely available in the U.S. What separates them from steroids and would it compromise whether you are natural or not?

Just read a brief article on Aussie Gym Junkies on what they are. At the moment I use supplements like pre-workouts, intra-workout, protein, creatine and test-boosters. Can someone tell me what pro-hormones are and if they are legal in Oz and NZ? It appears they are freely available in the U.S. What separates them from steroids and would it compromise whether you are natural or not?

Start here I suppose

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohormones

We'll be here when you get back

Yes they are pretty easy to order from the Internet. Some are real harsh on The liver,I did some epistane and it did work but liver values did go to unsafe values after 4 weeks , even with liver support, and you still gotta do a pct.

So I realized if I'm going to take willing to take pro hormones and deal with the bad sides I might as well do real gear which is far better. Ended up pinning Test ethanate, which in my opinion is better than any prohormone.

Oh they get seized in by customs if they recognize the ingrediant. The only way I could get them in was get forward to a buddy in USA to repackage them into BCAAs bottles.

These are available at health food shops in the U.S. What is the position in Oz and NZ, at one time it could have been on the shelves here. Is this not the first step towards legalized steroids?

From the useful links found links

we go to medsafe and look at some examples

Ingredient Conditions (if any) Classification

Trenbolone Prescription

Decamethonium Prescription

and so on

If you're not able to devote 10 minutes to basic fact finding, then pro-hormones are irrelevant for you (whether they are legal or otherwise).

• 2 years later...

My mate took epistane and he got ripped az hell. He said it was a bit hard on the liver and sometimes he could feel heaviness in the heart. He said the results are worth it. He gave me a site to order them from PHF... I made a order and they bloody got seized from customs. Never made another order after that. He said sometimes your lucky and sometimes you aren't, it's kind of like luck of the draw. Anyway, I hear that America has finally banned prohormones or are really strict on letting the sales go ahead. Could be wrong though.

not a fan, don't see the reward, bad liver profile, don't know what you taking

if you're wanting to avoid needles I'd go with a test gel you can rub on.

there's not much test-base/suspension in NZ and only test-base has a light enough mol weight it can be transported through the skin. Some people claim test-prop works but the time I tried zero out of it.

I've tried Epistane a few times, I took 4 caps a day, 2 in the morning and in 2 the late afternoon before training for 8 weeks. It takes about 3-4 weeks to kick in. It makes you more leaner and a lot stronger. I didn't have much issues with sides apart from my joints sometimes hurting when training.