Training partner needed in manukau

JRamps

Hi,

I'm looking for a training partner in Manukau, I haven't joined up at a gym yet but am looking at joining up at jetts. Will most likely train during the day time either morning, mid morning or afternoon, looking for someone who is quite serious at getting into shape. Please reply if interested.

Thanks

if you're in the area check out fitness plus, would be happy to workout with you when I come back to NZ...be aware though i've not lifted in what feels like forever so I am weak and wussy

Do not trust this guy. He has been accused of numerous crimes relating to paedophilia and sodomy. He will arrange to meet up, offer you a preworkout which will be spiked and when you wake up, your angus will be bleeding. Be aware and stay safe.

• 2 years later...

i looked into creo - its pricey - and the instructors dont look fit either if you're into doing the classes.

im in manukau but prefer to travel over to muscle and fitness its a good gym all hours access every day of year and only 15 bucks a week

dont mind picking you up for training but i go in the evenings an on the odd occasion where work gets in the way ill be there late night just to get the session in.