SUAS progress

Shutupandsquat

Strong camera entrance/10

I wanted everyone to see how cute my glutes are.

lol jfc...

I can't watch it because it's probably NSFW...

what's jfc about it?

Shit knows

Seems like youve made some good upper body gains since i last saw a pic. Awesome man. Had to turn it on mute though a death metal warning would be nice haha

Cheers, mate. Sorry bro hahaha, I was meant to... but I kinda forgot (obviously).

Upper body has been the main focus; not training quads so much.

Looking thick solid. Quads are insane. Please cover your glutes though, I got a semi

Pls

Wicked progress and love the music! FRont double bicep and rear double bicep are good poses for you good back thickness and width something I need to work on. Any tips?

Heavy deadlifts and squats, I think. SUAS and his brother are strong as anything and I've noticed most people strong at squats and deads have really thick back muscles.

Wicked progress and love the music! FRont double bicep and rear double bicep are good poses for you good back thickness and width something I need to work on. Any tips?

Thanks man. As TLG said, heavy deads are a good contribution. If you follow my journal, you'll notice that I do 3 rows and 2 pulls (excluding deads) for back. I found my back was lagging quite a bit, but it grew a lot once I added in an extra rowing movement.

The song is It's Not Safe to Swim Today - Veil of Maya (If you wanted to know)

Impressive indeed, shot bro. :clap:

Love the quad sweep... Front double bicep and most muscular looked awesome

Thanks, bro. I don't even train quads that hard now and they keep fucking growing! :lol: Means a lot coming from you though, man (no hetero xoxo)

Heavy deadlifts and squats, I think. SUAS and his brother are strong as anything and I've noticed most people strong at squats and deads have really thick back muscles.

I'm not strong, just fat. Do not confuse the two

Thanks man. As TLG said, heavy deads are a good contribution. If you follow my journal, you'll notice that I do 3 rows and 2 pulls (excluding deads) for back. I found my back was lagging quite a bit, but it grew a lot once I added in an extra rowing movement.

The song is It's Not Safe to Swim Today - Veil of Maya (If you wanted to know)

Cheers mate, killed back this morning and added in an extra rowing movement.

-V Grip Pull downs

-BW Pull ups

-Rack Pulls

-Bent over Barbell Rows (overhand)

-DB Rows

Got a wicked pump from this, recently added rack pulls as I don't like deadlifts (can't get form sorted) besides only wanting to work the back not hamstrings etc on back day. I hit the hamstrings hard enough on leg day :pfft:

Cheers mate, killed back this morning and added in an extra rowing movement.

-V Grip Pull downs

-BW Pull ups

-Rack Pulls

-Bent over Barbell Rows (overhand)

-DB Rows

Got a wicked pump from this, recently added rack pulls as I don't like deadlifts (can't get form sorted) besides only wanting to work the back not hamstrings etc on back day. I hit the hamstrings hard enough on leg day :pfft:

Glad to hear it worked out for you, man. xoxoxo