What we do to piss you off???

Andre01

Oh it's not stealing the squat rack that's a problem, it's using it for exercises other than squat-rack stuff at all. There's plenty of flat areas to do sit-ups around the gym.

I would liken it doing dumbbell curls right in the middle of the cable cross-over machine.

Another one I don't think much of, kettle-bell swinging in the sit-up area. Nothing more ominous than lying underneath some tired-as, sweaty-palmed guy swinging a 5kg kettle-bell above my head....yikes! :pray:

Am sure the cross-fitters aren't in anyone's way....main gyms wouldn't fit or suit a person running from one exercise to another, you definitely couldn't plan your WOD around what stuff might be available when you want it in most gyms.

srs tho I don't mind sharing

I don't care if someone does curls in the squat rack, I don't mind if someone sits on the Leg Press chatting away for 20 mins to friends. I really srs only care about some people who stink, and I just walk away and find another exercise...have no time for worrying about these things.

Bodybuilders, powerlifters and unfit ppl in general are the ones who spend the most time on a station to sets ratio. They need the biggest rests between sets and do the most volume on each exercise.

Just pointing out the facts.

Fucken faggats just like moaning.

Are you back on a cycle again Tom...? :wink:

don't take all that shit personally, just because crossfit was mentioned in gym wierdos doesnt mean everyone was referring to you :P (now that i think about it seriously, is crossfit all you ever talk/think about???) every group has its set of people that give it a bad name.. for bodybuilding just look at aesthetic crew

just keep doing your thing and be courteous of others. acknowledge that it's not your personal home gym and there are plenty of other people who come there to make use of the equipment (well that really goes for everyone, not just people doing crossfit).

Oh it's not stealing the squat rack that's a problem, it's using it for exercises other than squat-rack stuff at all. There's plenty of flat areas to do sit-ups around the gym.

I would liken it doing dumbbell curls right in the middle of the cable cross-over machine.

Another one I don't think much of, kettle-bell swinging in the sit-up area. Nothing more ominous than lying underneath some tired-as, sweaty-palmed guy swinging a 5kg kettle-bell above my head....yikes! :pray:

Am sure the cross-fitters aren't in anyone's way....main gyms wouldn't fit or suit a person running from one exercise to another, you definitely couldn't plan your WOD around what stuff might be available when you want it in most gyms.

srs tho I don't mind sharing

I don't care if someone does curls in the squat rack, I don't mind if someone sits on the Leg Press chatting away for 20 mins to friends. I really srs only care about some people who stink, and I just walk away and find another exercise...have no time for worrying about these things.

This I agree with you big time as long as everyone else shares the rack as well. Its also one of the reasons that I love training in the morning. No one around but as bad ass crossfitters.

Well most of the dribble he says is blocked LOL, thanks for quoting him Daz :pfft: the forum was looking positive again!

[attachment=0]Untitled.png[/attachment]

Your glasses must be grey-colored, everything looks doom and gloom to you brah 8) cheer up!

Lol ur a douche... Average bber, below average pler, u ain't god so just stfu... Sayn if I came to CBC comp ull knock me out... All talk, y dnt u just come to my gym. Ur just a fucking wanker.

Dnt give a shit about some 42 year old with his head up his arse who tells everyone about his life on the forum... Mate no one gives a shit if ur new gf made u dinner... Ffs lol

THIS I agree with. Have had a kettle-bell land perilously close to my head and damn near fudged my huggies :shock:

Other than that they don't piss me off at all- each to their own in the gym and as long as it doesn't affect anyone else I don't really care. :shifty:

Andre. Stop caring what others think. Seriously. The world is in a full scale mocking of crossfit, mainly due (imo) to seriously flawed marketing and uber boasting.

Just train, harden that core, define those abs, and be more athletic.

All is good.

I swing between CF training and weight training. I don't care.

LIke the Holden vs Ford debate. Who gives a shit? Discussing ones man's bias against your own seeks to prolong the agony.

I drive Japanese, phaggots! And a shitter too.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn, I saw a hottie today doing some kettlebell training, had the meanest 6 pack too. Wasn't doing the orthodox lifting though, she was doing all these weird kettlebell movements. All good if she looks like that though :grin:

Sorry but I will gay this up, I have the same problem when I am trying to do my thing and you well built guys come in to lift, very distracting. Oh and when I am having to lift behind one of the girls and all I can see is her tight ass and shes not wearing anything under her tights.

Damn, I saw a hottie today doing some kettlebell training, had the meanest 6 pack too. Wasn't doing the orthodox lifting though, she was doing all these weird kettlebell movements. All good if she looks like that though :grin:

Sorry but I will gay this up, I have the same problem when I am trying to do my thing and you well built guys come in to lift, very distracting. Oh and when I am having to lift behind one of the girls and all I can see is her tight ass and shes not wearing anything under her tights.

I want to join your gym, for the panty-less women. TLG will help with the other.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is an issue within myself. But What irritates me are those swinging chin up things! OMG Its like the chins we were always taught not to do.

1. Swing like buggery to produce momentum

2. Drop on the negative movement (Wrist, Elbows and Shoulder cringe)

3. Repeat.

4. High five each other telling the world how you got 35 - 40 chins.

It grinds my gears man.

How about:

1. wide over hand grip.

2. Bar to chest.

3. Pause.

4. 4 second decent.

Then tell me how many you got in a row.

Not bagging on X Fit, In fact two very good mates own and operate a X Fit gym in BOP. Its just those chin up things really grid the f@#K out of me.

Are you not familiar with gymnastics size8? The kip is a gymnastic move, and gymnastics is one thing crossfitters do practice. Although most of them have absolutely SHIT technique, which then leads to them blowing their shoulders. But if you ever get to see a decent one, it's actually quite a good move.. especially if the person controls the movement on the way down as well.

Believe it or not, we do work strict pulls as well ;) At my CF we have to do these usually twice a week, as well as regular chin ups.

Are you not familiar with gymnastics size8? The kip is a gymnastic move, and gymnastics is one thing crossfitters do practice. Although most of them have absolutely SHIT technique, which then leads to them blowing their shoulders. But if you ever get to see a decent one, it's actually quite a good move.. especially if the person controls the movement on the way down as well.

Believe it or not, we do work strict pulls as well ;) At my CF we have to do these usually twice a week, as well as regular chin ups.

At least once a week here even if its just in the warm up. Im getting better.

I know this is an issue within myself. But What irritates me are those swinging chin up things! OMG Its like the chins we were always taught not to do.

3. Repeat.

It grinds my gears man.

How about:

1. wide over hand grip.

2. Bar to chest.

3. Pause.

4. 4 second decent.

Not bagging on X Fit, In fact two very good mates own and operate a X Fit gym in BOP. Its just those chin up things really grid the f@#K out of me.

embrace the kip bro! and maybe you to can have a 939pound beltless deadlift.....skip to 1:50

Yes am semi familier, in fact when I see a 75kg man do a perfect iron cross Im the first to clap. Have only ever seen impecable form from gymnasts in training.

Anyway So I typed in "Kip Pull up" into youtube and its loaded with X Fit, and yep its all the same horrible jerky movement. One group of guys even boast how they tear the skin of the palm of thier hands! Im like for what!!!! See no benitfit from it at all. Please feel free to direct me to a video showing what this "Kip Pull Up" is ment to be, because I must be missing something.

3. Repeat.

It grinds my gears man.

How about:

1. wide over hand grip.

2. Bar to chest.

3. Pause.

4. 4 second decent.

embrace the kip bro! and maybe you to can have a 939pound beltless deadlift.....skip to 1:50

Ive been hunting around youtube trying for the life of me to understand it. I was like "This cant be right" all the jerking and momentum lifting etc and it took a power lifter in beast mode to to show some decent controled decent. Great vid thanks heaps,

what pisses me off the most?.....the random dude who comes walking into my gym, muscly as phuck head to toe, shredded, tanned up and looks as though he walked off a bodybuilding stage but in reality, walks around like that day to day....sat there mirin' as phuck, jelly as phuck. Been at the gym 5 minutes...finished my first set half way, packed up my gears and left the gym in disgust. f*ck that guy.