Mt2 dosages

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More sunbeds.

That's what the homo at the solarium tryed telling me that I'm wasting my concession card... I just told him straight that I'm injecting this shit so mind ur business and stick to answering the phone and wiping down my pools of sweat and my loads off the bed and roof of bed if decided to have a fap in there.

ROFL :lol:

Any of you guys have issues at 0.5 with freckles or blemishes?

Noticing that as my tan gets darker my freckles get darker too, always had a few light ones with a few dark ones here and the but as the tan gets browner the freckles keep up.

Or maybe I'm just getting more, I don't really know but either way half a mg is f*ck all and the tan just keeps getting better.

Anyone know what would happen to Mt2 if you had it out of the fridge for a few days but kept it in a cool place and out of sunlight ? Would it be fucked or still okay maybe ?

Any of you guys have issues at 0.5 with freckles or blemishes?

Noticing that as my tan gets darker my freckles get darker too, always had a few light ones with a few dark ones here and the but as the tan gets browner the freckles keep up.

Or maybe I'm just getting more, I don't really know but either way half a mg is f*ck all and the tan just keeps getting better.

Anyone know what would happen to Mt2 if you had it out of the fridge for a few days but kept it in a cool place and out of sunlight ? Would it be fucked or still okay maybe ?

Pop it in see what happens.

The stuffs overated imo. I got loads of freckles and an indian looking tan, unnatural as. Ive tanned better since ceasing use.

I'd only use it if I was a soul-less ginger or a transparent phaggot.

Sounds like good advice.

Maybe add cave-dwellers to the list.

I get good results from going outside. A half hour walk with a coffee and dat dere Metallica does the job.

The stuffs overated imo. I got loads of freckles and an indian looking tan, unnatural as. Ive tanned better since ceasing use.

It keeps working after you stop.... Also it's well known you can look like that during loading phase. It's afterwards that yo look best

My tan is fukcen awesome and still getting better fwiw...

It keeps working after you stop.... Also it's well known you can look like that during loading phase. It's afterwards that yo look best

My tan is fukcen awesome and still getting better fwiw...

New avatar pic on it's way?

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been on mt2 for about 3ish weeks now, single vertical 6-8min tanning session p/w. Have noticed I have gotten darker and so have freckles.

One thing though that I cant stand is the nausea, I dont know if its other health issues but I find myself vomiting alot over nothing..

A mate farted in the car the other day and I vommed, was nasty..

Attn Collins: Because the Nazis banned me for calling IDW what he is I can't reply to your PM.

But to answer your Question: Purity Solutions.

Also like to shout out to couple PMs I can't reply to:

Mikev - no got diff number now cuz!

Bigger - not keen to help you, I tryed to help u before and you opened your mouth to ppl in chch. If you can't source it TFB.

• 3 months later...