Mt2 dosages

Yeah the tan does settle down to a more natural one after loading. Also people have noticed better colour after tanning in the sun rather than sunbeds but I haven't personally noticed much difference. But yeah you gotta use sunbeds if you don't want a lilly white ass (unless you have a balcony that faces the bush where no one can see you tanning bare-ass on it ;) )

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on day six or seven of 0.5mg now with two tanning bed sessions and minimal change to skin colour, Any thoughts? I'm kinda wondering if it's bunk or it's going to suddenly happen quite rapidly.

No sides really either except for the very first shot. Have noticed a few moles on my face becoming more obvious tho.

More sunbeds.

U have to get uv exposure for it to work... A normal person has 2 sunbeds in 6 days because they have to wait for their melanotan levels to regenerate so for them sun bedding too often doesn't yield anymore results.

But ur injecting urself with melanotan, there are no limits.

That's what the homo at the solarium tryed telling me that I'm wasting my concession card... I just told him straight that I'm injecting this shit so mind ur business and stick to answering the phone and wiping down my pools of sweat and my loads off the bed and roof of bed if decided to have a fap in there.

That's what the homo at the solarium tryed telling me that I'm wasting my concession card... I just told him straight that I'm injecting this shit so mind ur business and stick to answering the phone and wiping down my pools of sweat and my loads off the bed and roof of bed if decided to have a fap in there.

lol

More sunbeds.

U have to get uv exposure for it to work... A normal person has 2 sunbeds in 6 days because they have to wait for their melanotan levels to regenerate so for them sun bedding too often doesn't yield anymore results.

But ur injecting urself with melanotan, there are no limits.

Classic Tom..... :pfft: :grin:

I'm on day six or seven of 0.5mg now with two tanning bed sessions and minimal change to skin colour, Any thoughts? I'm kinda wondering if it's bunk or it's going to suddenly happen quite rapidly.

No sides really either except for the very first shot. Have noticed a few moles on my face becoming more obvious tho.

Are you fapping in the sunbeds? Makes a big diff

Are you fapping in the sunbeds? Makes a big diff

Goes without saying doesn't it? Makes a good accelerator cream instead of buying their expensive stuff

yah i think from the pics i showed you you can see its not bunk. got a mate from work started a week ago hes doing 1mg a day though and hes noticebaly browner alrady

update on mine. ended up using two vials. now on the 3rd one which iv done 2 shots out of. 1nce a week for last 2 weeks and getting comments that im getting darker still :? havent been in sunbeds for ages and its been raining over here a lot too.

This suff works well for me.

1st shot: 0.1mg

2nd shot: 0.2mg

3rd shot: 0.4mg

Have now done 4 shots of 0.4mg. None of the mentioned side effects. No boners, no nausia, no sleeping trouble, no jitters.

Only one tanning sesion and looks real natural. Was planning on taking 10x0.4mg, but seems won't be needed.

Have some sun spots that are vissible now, that wasn't before, but nothing seriuos. Doesn't look bad or anything.

Only downside is the damn sun tan lotion. My arms and neck are much more exposed to the sun than my body(they are now alot darker, but body catching up) and I have to use sun tan lotion every damn day. Seems to be worth it though. Never had this great a tan before.

I would highly recommend this stuff. :clap: