Mt2 dosages

I don't know what to expect when ordering online again. Am afraid if it gets confiscated again I will get the police turning up at my door. And don't know if it is worth the gamble. What if it only gts through on the 5th or 6th try? Would have spent $300 trying to get it, if I don't get locked up before then.

How much would u be prepared to pay for 30mg from someone in nz whose already taken the risk for u?

inb4 donald duck is injecting water.

I was considering using mt2 but the sun makes my hair go ginger (srs) so I was concerned it would make me go permanantly full blown ginger. Got a chick summer glowing me every night instead lol but I havent noticed it much so I might try the medium to dark skinned one.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you see as premium price? Online is $90 for 30mg. Double that price is not premium?

If I had 30mg sitting in my freezer I wouldn't sell it for any less than $500, else what was the point of ordering it..

SWIM sold their 10mg vial for $200

Pay that much to get it in your hand that day. Else wait for 2 weeks and loose it to customs, order another... Nek minnit - Summer over buddy lol.

I was considering using mt2 but the sun makes my hair go ginger (srs) so I was concerned it would make me go permanantly full blown ginger. Got a chick summer glowing me every night instead lol but I havent noticed it much so I might try the medium to dark skinned one.

Watch out with the dark one, it can get quite dark and it gave me a rash lol. Dilute it with a bit of moisturiser.

Also MT2 makes your hair go darker. I take it you've seen the thread at melanotan.org about the ginger guy who became brunette?

If I had 30mg sitting in my freezer I wouldn't sell it for any less than $500, else what was the point of ordering it..

SWIM sold their 10mg vial for $200

Pay that much to get it in your hand that day. Else wait for 2 weeks and loose it to customs, order another... Nek minnit - Summer over buddy lol.

I am desperate for it, not stupid for it.

Enough please, guys. MT2 kind of falls into a grey area, but this conversation is still getting further into sourcing and trading territory than I'm comfortable with. From here on, melanotan will be treated like AAS with regards to our no-sourcing policy.

Have you used it before, that post sounds like you have?

I stumbled across it back in 2006 (MedSafe didn't frown on it quite so severely back then, either). I was using it to see if its supposed anti-inflammatory properties could help with a chronic sinus problem I had. It didn't, but I did get described as "a blue-eyed Indian".

At some point they made me a moderator on melanotan.org, too. :P

Incidentally, I'd be keen to hear from any asthmatics who try this - does it clear up your asthma?

Watch out with the dark one, it can get quite dark and it gave me a rash lol. Dilute it with a bit of moisturiser.

Also MT2 makes your hair go darker. I take it you've seen the thread at melanotan.org about the ginger guy who became brunette?

lol cheers for the heads up i'll try 50/50 first.

Yeah I read his whole log, I haven't really looked into it but I thought it was natty melanotan making my hair go ginger in summer so injecting it might make me go full ranga. That's my broscience theory anyway..

lol cheers for the heads up i'll try 50/50 first.

Yeah I read his whole log, I haven't really looked into it but I thought it was natty melanotan making my hair go ginger in summer so injecting it might make me go full ranga. That's my broscience theory anyway..

I've read a load about the stuff and never heard about it making anyone more ginger than they already were. It's probably the sun (and maybe seawater, etc) "bleaching" your hair in the summer. MT makes everything go darker

The flushing does reduce as you get used to it but if you're doing 1mg shots you'll always feel something. I used to get a bit of stomach knotting but don't seem to really be getting that this time round.

And yeah sometimes it stings like a fukcer and sometimes you feel zilch...