Mt2 dosages

To those who have used mt2, what dosage did you use?

I have seen a lot of differing opinions, such as

• 10 days at .5 then 1mg p/week
    Constant .25 ED dosage
    1mg ED dosage 10 days then 1mg p/week
    .3 ED for 20 days then .5 once p/week

I only have a 10mg vial so if I can use it as economically as possible that would be great. Was thinking .25 ed for 10 - 15 days then switching to .5 e3d.

Thoughts, experiences?

Can't believe how many times ive read 'this stuff will sneak up on you' lol. Hence my posting this thread.

ty men

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Constant .25 ED dosage

I only have a 10mg vial so if I can use it as economically as possible that would be great. Was thinking .25 ed for 10 - 15 days then switching to .5 e3d.

Thoughts, experiences?

Can't believe how many times ive read 'this stuff will sneak up on you' lol. Hence my posting this thread.

ty men

da f*ck why you only get 1 vial ? yea you go black quick so i backed off but shouldnt off. but now i keep getting called black again so its all good. in b4 comments about me being white in a pic.

Constant .25 ED dosage

Thoughts, experiences?

ty men

da f*ck why you only get 1 vial ? yea you go black quick so i backed off but shouldnt off. but now i keep getting called black again so its all good. in b4 comments about me being white in a pic.

Oh hey babe,

Coz I didn't want to order multiple vials and loose them all. First, was to see if I'd actually get it.

Anyway answer the question and aware us on your dosing protocol, pls.

Tom was telling me he had to put the brakes on coz he was going to blak.

I used 20mg and looked fucken rediculous lol sold my other vial.

Went to my gfs Xmas party lastnight at the Langham and her bosses partner is Canadian asked me how long I'd been in nz for cause she thought I was Samoan lol srs. And it's faded heaps since I stopped.

It would be a great thing to use if u had escaped from prison or were on the run. *stores 50mg mt2 in gun safe lol

I post up before and afters I got just been lazy.

If you tan moderately well already, then I think 10mg should be plenty.

Take 0.5mg a day. There's no advantage in taking more. You don't seem to tan any faster, and just risk more sides. Much more sensible to stretch out your 10mg and make it last.

Have you used it before, that post sounds like you have?

Thinking I'll do 10 days @ 0.5 then switch to e3d depending how that 10 days went.

And for the record I tan pretty easy.

If you tan moderately well already, then I think 10mg should be plenty.

Take 0.5mg a day. There's no advantage in taking more. You don't seem to tan any faster, and just risk more sides. Much more sensible to stretch out your 10mg and make it last.

Have you used it before, that post sounds like you have?

Thinking I'll do 10 days @ 0.5 then switch to e3d depending how that 10 days went.

And for the record I tan pretty easy.

Spf50+ on your chrome dome phaggot.

You should see good results off 10mg but it does vary person to person and depends on your skin type and how optimal your UV exposure is, etc. As suggested I'd probably just do 0.5mg/day for 3 weeks and hit the sunbeds every 3 days maybe? Make sure you put sunscreen on your face in the beds and turn the face lamps off. Also wear sunscreen on face when out in sun. You don't want to have a black face and mildly tan body and have run out of the stuff. But done right and you should have a good tan for NY

I'd also order another vial if I were you. Even if you don't need/want it this summer it you can keep it in the freezer for quite a while and then run a low dose in winter maybe.

And yes it can sneak up on you :) But if you do end up only running 10mg then you should be OK as long as you sunscreen your face and avoid tan lines. Remember you can still get sunburned while taking this shit too

":m9evbve5]pm'd me too. i cant reply to your message man, i was suspended so i cant send PM's for a while.

just find new online source or try the one you used before and hope it gets through this time.

or just get this if you're too much of a bitch to risk buying more

dove-summer-glow-ea4329b977d751738a9f14492f3f58ab45c0e825.jpg

bitches will be mirin your summer glow

Lol. Actually that stuff can be quite good if you do it right. I mix that shit 50/50 with plain moisturiser and put on arms and legs in winter. If you do it like that it gives you a nice low tan and it doesn't look like you're using fake tan. Can also even up a real tan (like underneath of arms, etc)

I don't know what to expect when ordering online again. Am afraid if it gets confiscated again I will get the police turning up at my door. And don't know if it is worth the gamble. What if it only gts through on the 5th or 6th try? Would have spent $300 trying to get it, if I don't get locked up before then.

I don't know what to expect when ordering online again. Am afraid if it gets confiscated again I will get the police turning up at my door. And don't know if it is worth the gamble. What if it only gts through on the 5th or 6th try? Would have spent $300 trying to get it, if I don't get locked up before then.

How much would u be prepared to pay for 30mg from someone in nz whose already taken the risk for u?

If it is somebody I know, I will be willing to pay $200, as I know I will be getting it. Buying it online and paying $200 for 30mg is not worth it, because I might not even get it.

What a fucken tightarse.

U want cheap price and zero risk.

Doesn't work that way mate, either take risk or pay premium