Gymrat's journey to the bodybuilding stage

Pseudonym

Why are you guys so surprised at his response?

So much shit has been written on his journal it is a wonder Gymrat has put up with your mentality for so long!

Really you delight in baiting him and now you have got exactly what you asked for!

It's good that Gymrat has finally said enough shit and get nicked!

you might as well take over where he left off since you pretty much the equivalent except with extra x chromosome.

hows your training/diet etc going? not long til you compete right? know you have your own journal, just easier for everyone if this type of thing organised into a single journal rather than 2.kinda exact opposite of mods splitting a thread into 2 because discussion goes off topic

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys, that's enough. When piss-taking goes on this long, and the other guy isn't laughing, then it's not just joking, it's bullying.

Speaking personally, it's just really disheartening. Right now, every waking moment that I'm not at my day-job is spent trying to make this site a better place. My life this year has basically revolved around getting our new software ready, new features, tshirts, trying to find sponsors for new sections, organising Cirque du Soleil interviews, etc, etc, etc. And all of this is to attract new life to the forum. But you guys don't seem to want to talk to the newbies, or start new topics. All you do is come here to take the piss out of Gymrat.

That turned into more of a rant than I intended, but the last week has been absolutely exhausting, and I'm tired and disappointed.

:-(

Anyway, Gymrat has sent me a PM saying he's had enough, and has asked that this topic be locked. I agree - this needs to end.