• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back today

Chin ups 3x10-15 body weight

Bent over BB row 3x10-15 60kg,65kg,70kg including 20 reps per set after doing 15 reps

One arm DB row 3x10-15 26kg,28kg,30kg including 20 reps per set

Single arm Iso Lateral row 3x10-15 35kg,40kg,42.5kg including 20 reps per set

Back extensions 3x15

Straight arm pull downs FST-7 7x15 70 pounds per set

I had a good train today and half way through while I was training back my head phones die on me.I thought oh well I will be getting new head phones today after I was looking at the different type of Head phones what were on Jb,hi,fi website last night to sure what brand of head phones that I will be buying.Eats for today are

Breakfast one cup of oats with one egg,2 tea spoons of flax seed ,one egg,banana,one cup of yoghurt,multi and protein shake

Pre training handful of raisins with 500ml of milk,creatine

Post training Protein shake

Lunch one cup of brown rice with two cups of mixed veggies,one cup of beans,185g of tuna in brine

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna,one apple

Tea Thai for tea and the dishes that I had were guri puffs,stry fry veggies with beef,larb gai which has cold mince chicken and veggies in it

Before bed Protein shake.

Shoulders and hamstrings today

Iso hammer shoulder press 1x15 20kg,3x10-15 40kg,43kg,45kg including 20 reps after doing 15 reps

DB lateral raises 3x10-15 12kg's,14kg's,16kg's including 20 reps after doing 15 reps

DB front raises 3x10-15 12kg's,14kg's,16kg's including 20 reps per set after doing 15 reps

Reverse pec deck 3x10-15 40,50,56 including 20 reps per set after doing 15 reps also in pounds

Single arm cable lateral raise FST-7 7x15 15 pounds for the seven working sets

Lying hamstring curls 3x10-15 32kg,39kg,41kg including 20 reps per set

Reverse hamstring extensions 3x15 body weight

Standing leg curls FST-7 7x15 50 pounds for the seven working sets

Had good train expect for while I was doing DB lateral raises a female member reached forward to get a DB off one of the DB rack which I was in front plus she didn't even bother to say excuse me or wait which I thought was a bit rude :roll: .Got myself a nice good pump in my delts including my hamstrings,I started to waddle in the gym or I looked like a pengin walking :pfft: bought myself a new shaker from Supplement me after the gym since the one that I had was getting a bit old.Eats for today are

Breakfast one cup of oats with one egg,two tsp of flax seed,one cup of yoghurt,one banana,multi,proetin shake

Pre training 500ml of milk,raisions and creatine

Post training Proetin shake

Lunch One cup of brown rice with two cups of mixed veggies,one cup of beans,185g of tuna

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter and one apple

Tea gnocchi,ham,pickles and milk

Before bed proetin shake

Arms today

BB curls 3x15 25kg,28kg,30kg including 20 reps as well

Overhead Cable curls 3x10-15 25pps,30pps,35pps including 20 reps per set

Biceps cable curls 3x10-15 60,70,80 in pounds plus 20 reps per set

DB hammer curls FST-7 7x15 22kg's for the seven working sets

Triceps push downs 3x10-15 50,55,59 in pounds including 20 reps per set

Triceps overhead cable extensions 3x10-15 60,70,80 in pounds including 20 reps per set

Dips 3x15 body weight

Db triceps donkey kickbacks FST-7 7x15 14kg's for the seven working sets

Had a good arm train plus being the last arm train for 2012 as well plus I was getting a good pump and when I finished each set I yelled out pump it up baby.It felt kind of strange being at the gym on Saturday when normally Saturday is a rest day for me but overall had a good first week of doing rest pause training.Eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of oats with one egg,banana,tsp of flax seed one cup of yogurt, protein shake,multi

Pre training handful of raisins ,500 ml of milk creatine

Lunch One cup of pasta with two cups of mixed veggies,one cup of bean,handful of low fat ham

Afternoon tea pro active protein bar and apple

tea home made pizza with milk

before bed Protein shake

Rest day today and eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of muesli,one banana,two poched eggs,two tsp of flaxseed,one cup of yoghurt,multi and protein shake

Morning tea handful of raisins,500ml of milk and creatine

Lunch one cup of brown rice,one cup of beans,two cups of mixed veggies,handful of ham

afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna,one apple

tea red pepper pennie with ham a big glass of milk

Before bed protein shake

Rest day today and eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of muesli,one banana,two poched eggs,two tsp of flaxseed,one cup of yoghurt,multi and protein shake

Morning tea handful of raisins,500ml of milk and creatine

Lunch one cup of brown rice,one cup of beans,two cups of beans,handful of ham

afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna,one apple

tea not sure yet

Before bed protein shake

So 3 cups of beans? lol

Quads today

Leg extensions 1x15 42kg,3x10-15 59kg,62kg,66kg plus 20 reps per set

Smith machine squats 3x10-15 70kg,75kg,80kg plus 20 reps per set

Walking lunges 3x15 15 up and 15 back with body weight

Leg press 3x15 200kg,240kg,260kg plus 20 reps per set

Single leg extensions FST-7 7x15 26kg for the seven working sets

I had good train this morning plus I let out a few grunts as well sold my Itunes voucher to my old lady thought about using it for shopping money instead I will put it towards my comp funding haven't put the money what I got for xmas into my page soon but that will be happening soon which brings the total up to 247 dollars for the first month which is darn good.Question for guys When I do start to diet down would we be best for me to change from Super quad to another type of whey that doesn't have any creatine in it? Eats for today are

breakfast one cup of oats with one egg,one banana,two tsp of flax seed,one cup of yogurt,multi,protein shake and multi

Pre training handful of raisins ,500ml of milk creatine

Lunch one cup of brown rice,with two cups of mixed veggies,one cup of beans,185g can of tuna in brine

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna one apple.

Tea Salmon,beans,carrots milk

Before bed protein shake

Chest and calf's

DB incline press 1x15 20kg's,3x10-15 22kg's,24kg's,26kg's, then 20 reps each set

Flat bench fly's 3x10-15 16kg's,18kg's,20kg's then 20 reps per set

Flat db bench press 3x10-15 22kg's,24kg's,26kg's

Cable cross overs FST-7 7x15 40pps for the seven working sets

Standing calf raise 3x10-15 135,150,165 in pounds including 20 reps per set

Calf press 3x10-15 3pps,4pps,5pps including 20 reps per set

Seated calf raise 3x10-15 2pps,2.5pps,,55kg including 20 reps per set

I had good train this morning with a good pump as well. I will be meeting up with my coach sometime during the week not to sure which day that will be after I got a text message saying that he was away on hoilday Plaining on watching Woman's 20/20 cricket at the University Oval between The Otago Sparks and the Northern Spirt one of my co workers is the sparks manager and I might be able to get my photo taken with the Sparks which would make me feel a bit :shifty: eats for today are

Breakfast one cup of oats with one egg,banana,one cup of yoghurt,2 tsp of flax seed,multi and protein shake

Pre training handful of raisins ,500 ml of milk,creatine

Post training proetin shake

Lunch Nandos half chicken with rice

Afternoon tea one cup of rice with 185g of tuna in brine

Tea pork,black eyed peas and salad

Before bed protein shake

Back today

Chin ups 3x10-15 body weight

bent over bb row 3x10-15 65kg,68kg,70kg plus 20 reps per set

One arm DB row 3x10-15 26kg,28kg,30kg plus 20 reps per set

Single arm iso lateral row 3x10-15 35kg,40kg,42.5kg plus 20 reps per set

Back extensions 3x10-15

Straight arm pull downs FST-7 7x15 70 pounds for the seven working sets

I had a good train today also I am booked in to see my coach for Thursday morning at 9am last night went I got home from the cricket I emailed my coach my training diet and what supplements that I am taking as well.Not to sure what topics my coach will be covering when I see him.I caught up with a few members that I know at the gym to wish them a happy new year.Guys if you are wondering what black eyed pea is it is a dish from Texas which is very nice had that for tea at one of my mum's co workers house last night. Eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of Oats with one egg,banana, 2 tsp of flax seed,one cup of yogurt,multi protein shake

pre training handful of raisins with 500ml of milk,creatine

Post training Proetin shake

Lunch one cup of brown rice,two cups of mixed veggies,one cup of beans,185g of tuna

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peaunut butter,two table spoons of tuna one apple

Tea ham,sups,asperighus and milk

Before bed Proetin shake

Have you noticed any change in your body composition with the change in your training?

I have one thing I have notice since I have started doing rest and pause training is the first week was hard because of the short rest peorids of 15 seconds and one thing that I have notice is I dont have to go and get some random dude to spot me.I have been also reading about rest and pause training a fair bit as well when I google rest and pause training ie bodybuilding.com or any other bodybuilding website that is out there. plus my joints don't feel sore as well which is good.Might be able to see some pics not to sure if my coach will be taking progress pics of me when I see him tomorwo

Shoulders,hamstrings today

Iso hammer shoulder press 1x15 20kg,3x10-15 40kg,43kg,45kg then reps per set

DB lateral raises 3x10-15 12kg's,14kg's,16kg's the 20 reps per set

DB front raise 3x10-15 12kg's,14kg's,16kg's

Reverse pec deck 3x10-15 40,50,55 then 20 reps per set

Single arm cable lateral raise FST-7 7x15 15 pounds for the seven working sets

Lying hamstrings curls 3x10-15 32kg,39kg,41kg

Reverse hamstring curl 3x15 bodyweight

Standing hamstring curls FST -7 7x15 50 pounds for the seven working sets

Met with my coach before I trained my coach and ent over my diet and my coach mention to me that I should put a extra egg in my oats also I told my coach about what other carbs that I have and the same for my protein.I got my body fat checked which is 12% body fat plus my coach was amazed on how lean that I am which is a good starting point and for when I do start to cut for the Pan Pacific show it will be a 12 week cut.My coach thinks that I can win the Novice athletic class for this years NABBA South Island show which had me thinking of the fame etc and my target body fat will be 5% and 85kg,progess pics will be coming tonight when I my coach post them up.Guys you will be very amzaed on how lean I look already.My coach changed a few things in my training which are instead of doing walking lunges with my body weight I will doing them with a power bag,be doing FST-7 squats with bb or smith machine.And for chest is I will be doing flat bench cable flys for FST-7.Eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of oats with one egg,2 tsp of Flax seed,one banana,multi,one cup of yoghurt,proetin shake

Pre training handful of raision,creatine

Post training proetin shake

Lunch one cup of brown rice with one cup of beans,two cups of mixed veggies,185g of tuna

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna one apple

Tea pasta,peas,mushrooms,ham and milk

Before bed proetin shake

Arms today

Reverse curls 3x10-15 19kg,21kg,24kg then 20 reps per set

Overhead cable curls 3x10-15 25pps,30pps,35pps then 20 reps per set

Biceps cable curls 3x10-15 60,70,80 in pounds then 20 reps per set

DB hammer curls FST-7 7x15 22kg's for the seven working sets

Triceps pushdown 3x10-15 then 20 reps per set 50,55,59 in pounds

Triceps overhead cable extensions 3x10-15 then 20 reps per set 60,70,80 in pounds

Dips 3x15 bodyweight

Triceps DB donkey kickbacks FST-7 7x15 14kg's for the seven working sets

Had a good train today plus it was my first time doing reverse curl which I did with good form and something diffrent compare to what I normley kick off arms with which is bb curls or ezy bar curls.I am happy with the way that I have started off by having 12% body fat with abs as well.My coach charges 20 dollars for when I see which is cheap and when I first got a coach I thought it would be expensive. I have increased my protein for breakfast by adding two eggs with my oats and eats for today are

breakfast one cup of oats with two eggs,one cup of yoghurt,one banana, two tsp of flax seed,one multi ,protein shake

Pre training handful of raisins,500ml of milk,creatine

Post training Protein shake

Lunch one cup of brown rice,two cups of mixed veggies,185g of tuna,one cup of beans

Afternoon tea two rice cakes topped with one table spoon of peanut butter,two table spoons of tuna,one apple

Tea basmati rice ,tomatoes,cumber and ham

Before bed protein shake.

Rest day today and cheers guys for your feedback about the first lot of progress pics eats for today are

Breakfast One cup of oats with two eggs,one cup of yoghurt,one banana,two tsp of flax seed,multi,protein shake

Morning tea apple,500ml of milk,creatine

Lunch one cup of brown rice,one cup of beans,two cups of mixed veggies,handful of low fat ham

Afternoon tea pro active protein bar and apple

Tea not burger with out the bun,salad,one small jar of pickled onions, 500ml of milk

before bed protein shake and posing practice