... Another day of the life of the real Fatboyslim!

Sander

Hi All,

Bit about me:

The names Sander (like the power tool and yes Sander is my real name. It is on everything official, driver’s license, passport, bank statement etc…)

About 3 years ago I was approximately 135 kilos at my biggest at around 50% body fat. Think Pillsbury Doughboy crossed with the marshmallow man… that’s one big bitch!

First year lost 10 kilos without much change to my diet.

Second year lost 14 kilos with help of a nutritionist.

Third year lost 20 kilos, appendix exploded the night of the rugby world cup with 30 minutes to go before the end of the game. Got taken out 9 days later the doctors put it down to no brain no pain... Lost 8 kilos in a week (kept of the fat, muscle mass dropped a bit).

At my last measurement I was 88.6 KG at 13.12% body fat on 03/11/2012. When she read out my fat percentage I looked at her in disbelief.

I swear I’m probably closer to 20% but the ol mind is probably playing tricks. I’ve carried extra weight around like a love blanket most of my life. Is it normal for the mind to lag so far behind?

Aim now is get to 8-10% body fat. Then maintain for it forever! Not far off now, stoked about it. Really hits hard when you read all of the above back to yourself. Guess I’m too stubborn to quit! :nod: :lol:

Next year April 2013; I plan to enter a body building competition joining the ranks of the budgie smugglers. Schedule isn’t out yet but I’m committed.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the replies! Feeling mightily welcome here already :) Got those warm fuzzy feelings ... Oh wait that might be gas!

I'll get some pictures up this afternoon. Sure I can find a few, before, middle and after photos. Have to say back when I started I felt quite embarrassed about how I looked so not sure how far back they go but i'll see what I can do.

S