Just starting

Mary-Animal

Here's my before/current pics of what I'm starting out with. I have just started getting into a really good routine with my sleep, nutrition and fitness. I currently just do daily cardio and my own weights sessions at home (just while finding a gym to join) and am starting CrossFit on monday. I want to do bodybuilding but got a bit of a reality check after seeing these photos. I have a lot of work to do! Oh I also had to block out my face from the photo cos it was terrible hahaha, I'm not very photogenic!

I'm 165cm and weigh 58.5kg.

post-11323-14166825057282_thumb.png

I'm not really sure at this stage. I plan on getting a trainer next year to help me set some goals etc and tell me what I need to do. Since I'm going to be a bit unsettled for summer I just plan on training myself and building up a good base. I'm pretty disappointed at my lack of muscle (for some reason I thought I had more haha), so I think I'm going to try build muscle. But I'm carrying a bit of fat in the usual areas for women (ass, thighs and stomach) so pretty keen to work on getting rid of that but obviously don't want to compromise muscle. Am open to suggestions with what I should be focussing on.

hahahah Kiwijuice!! I've read your comment about 5 times now and I still can't figure out if it's a compliment or an insult hahaha but it makes me laugh so that's all that counts. I wasn't sure how I should pose for my before photos. I mean are you supposed to flex or what?? I figured I would just be as plain as possible and looking at my absolute worst so hopefully anything from here will be an improvement :D:D:D I defintiely could stand in a more flattering way though, but hey I'm new to this! :pfft: