Creo Pukekohe

Aklguy

• 1 year later...

Hey I would'nt go to Creo pukekohe, its got average equipment and the owner is really arrogant towards both staff and customers. He yells at his staff all the time over stupid things. As a customer you feel really akward. Apart from the owner the rest of the staff are really cool they always talk to you and make you feel welcome. But the owner will drive you away.

Counties gym has the same equipment and way more aerobic classes, they make you feel more welcome.

• 3 weeks later...
:D Potatoe I think you may well sour re something or are you a staff member who has been dismissed due to not being up to standard maybe, I have been a member at CREO pukekohe for 2 yrs now and have also been a member of Counties and have found the staff and the owner to be of the utmost help and completely courteous the owner has even gone out of his way to help members in training and assist those competing with top discounts and special deals on supplements etc the gym has all new gear and is keeped immaculately clean at all times even the showers etc have been replaced, everything the owner has promissed the members he has done and judgeing by the number of new members joining I think you must have your nickers in a twist re something else and not the gym or its staff and management

What a load of crap have you actually been there sounds like you must be at the wrong gym

Hey I would'nt go to Creo pukekohe, its got average equipment and the owner is really arrogant towards both staff and customers. He yells at his staff all the time over stupid things. As a customer you feel really akward. Apart from the owner the rest of the staff are really cool they always talk to you and make you feel welcome. But the owner will drive you away.

Counties gym has the same equipment and way more aerobic classes, they make you feel more welcome.

Yes I have been to Creo Pukekohe gym as a member as I have previously stated. As for working at the gym situated in Pukekohe, no I sorry I havnt, again as I have previously stated.

I was just voicing my personal opinion, and past experience with the gym involved. Obviously we have encounted different experiences, therefore it is up to the individuals to weather that gym is best suited to their needs.

• 2 years later...

:twisted:

Potatoe I agree creo is the owner and I actually know from personal experience all about his arogance, bullyness, rage and bad language directed at his female staff members. I was also a member for a time, this is the reason I left I felt him very unprofessional and inappropriate.

It's such a shame to have Creo's name known because of the negative feed back about its owner it would otherwise do ok. Small towns like Pukekohe, word gets around it could make or break a bussiness..and people dont forget.

.I joined Counties as well because it is a better gym and staff and owners alike are respectful..to their clients and their staff.

I wish Creo as a Gym all the luck in the world the staff are what keeps the clients their.. sorry not the owner..

• 1 year later...

I agree with you potato, I have had the same experience with (name and shame) Ross who needs a chill pill and is very unprofessional. Not only him though, there was a worker there who I remember playing rugby against in high school who decided to recommend low quality steroids he was selling to me whilst I was at the gym with the goal of rehabbing my shoulder which I found rediculous... Other then those failing factors, I found the rest of the staff awesome, the equipment in good condition, the enviroment motivating and friendly members that were great to chat to every so often (Minus the skinny guy with the accent who thought he was bigger then Ronnie Coleman undermining a staff members recommendation on deadlifting form, starting light and working up with the advice, and I quote "Just lift heavy as you can and your body with addapt to it" Whilst performing a snap city workout of his own lol. Fortunity the kid laughed and carried on with out taking in his stupidness).

Creo I would give a 5/10. Depending on the individual, I would recommend Creo if you had experience and knew what you were doing. If not, I found the rec center had over qualified staff that helped free of charge with a program AND nutrition info that was on point. Although I found the enviroment lacking in motivation, however I didn't expect much from a community gym (Ipod is important as their music quite often makes you feel like cutting your wrists). Also Counties had great guidenece, a great, motivating enviroment, cheap prices and is 24 hour too. Only one problem there that Creo and the Recreation centre didn't have which was over crowding.

:) My opinion from my experiences. So do watcha want!

GymBuck, sorry to hear about your experience at Creo, gives the industry a bad name. I'm the owner at Counties and I'm sorry to hear about the overcrowding. Yes, we get busy at peak times, but generally speaking although we're busy you should be able to get your workout in without too much bother - I understand that for some members just the huslte and bustle can be too much even if there is equipment to spare. But there's not much I can do about it I'm afraid - I've squeezed pretty much every square cm I can get out of the space available. There is some more equipment arriving in the next few weeks, A Plate loaded Hack-Squat, another plate loaded calf raise and a new mini cable cross-over.

The thing is with Gyms is if they're empty there is generally a good/bad reason for it, As a business owner the last thing you want to hear is how good it is because nobody is there! What I do promise to members is that if I can make something happen for them as far as equipment goes then it happens. Feel free to knock on my door and talk to me about any improvements I can make for you.

mproduct_image_495977_HACK_SQUAT_3.jpg

WEB_HD1900.JPG?width=348

1554_550_calf_big.jpg

• 7 months later...

hahaha  name  and  shame  for  sure  Ross Missom  is  a  douche  for  sure , a  roid  rager  and  a  bully  to  his  staff  everyone  knows  hes  a twat  and  hes  so  paranoid  he  thinks  everyone  use  to  work  for  him..  news  flash  LOOSER!  small town  people  talk..  and  anyone  that  did  work  for  you  obviously  left  because  you  are  a jack off!

Go  and  oil  your  zimmer  frame  ya  washed  up  old  dog  hahaha