TG try 3 Pics

tgzerozone

Nicely done bro, honestly though if i were you, i would put the if on hold go 1:1 carb protein and eat like monster all day.no cardio and max 45 minute workouts concentrating on big lifts, just the big 3 . But i it is working for you already stick with it. :)

Thanks Guys,

Vracula, the thing is I'm gaining just about the same lean mass doing IF than what I did doing dirty bulking, so I don't really see the point in just gaining extra fat with the lean mass. But thanks for suggesting mate.

Still eat the same thought (1500-2000 cals over maintenance at least), just have my breakfast later and eat all the calories in a shorter window.

Not doing any cardio besides for some hard labour for 6 hours on Sundays.

Calves are getting there, I slammed them a little yesterday! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
do you even lift? serious question. and how can you claim to be eating 4000 calories a day yet weigh 60kg? something doesn't add up here

Uhm... I weigh nearly 70 kg now. 10 kg is a bit of a difference.

I've picked up 6 kg in the last 7 weeks., Nearly a kilo a week, of which 4 kg are muscle mass.

So are you telling me that moving up from 63 kg to 69 kilogram in less than 8 weeks with only 1-2 % of fat gain doesn't equal working your ass off and lifting.

Can I ask you who can manage this whilst sitting on their ass? Could you then please place me in touch with such person so he could share his secret with me?

And have you read my workout log, It's pretty full of loads of shit about what exactly I eat and how exactly I exercise and what gains exactly I am getting. The only only one thing I am not measuring is my dick, it seems I am wrong as you seem to be competing in a dick measuring contest.

I didn't come to this forum to measure dicks kiwijuice, and I do realize I'm not nearly the size of most of you guys, but I think I have made excellent progress, and it is a bit of a slap in the face when someone asks if you even lift after all your logging and training.

With all due respect, me logging all the shit I do, detailed logs of every single lift I do.... What the f*ck more would you like to see?

This is what I looked like 1.5 years ago:

http://www.nzbodybuilding.co.nz/file.php?id=12202&mode=view

Started training in January/feb 2012. In the last year, I trained for 10 weeks about, stopped due to work, and started again end of october up to now.

This is a pic taken nearly 4 weeks ago:

http://www.nzbodybuilding.co.nz/file.php?id=13372&mode=view

Are you seriously saying that I do not go to the gym?

do you even lift? serious question. and how can you claim to be eating 4000 calories a day yet weigh 60kg? something doesn't add up here

Uhm... I weigh nearly 70 kg now. 10 kg is a bit of a difference.

I've picked up 6 kg in the last 7 weeks., Nearly a kilo a week, of which 4 kg are muscle mass.

So are you telling me that moving up from 63 kg to 69 kilogram in less than 8 weeks with only 1-2 % of fat gain doesn't equal working your ass off and lifting.

Can I ask you who can manage this whilst sitting on their ass? Could you then please place me in touch with such person so he could share his secret with me?

And have you read my workout log, It's pretty full of loads of shit about what exactly I eat and how exactly I exercise and what gains exactly I am getting. The only only one thing I am not measuring is my dick, it seems I am wrong as you seem to be competing in a dick measuring contest.

I didn't come to this forum to measure dicks kiwijuice, and I do realize I'm not nearly the size of most of you guys, but I think I have made excellent progress, and it is a bit of a slap in the face when someone asks if you even lift after all your logging and training.

With all due respect, me logging all the shit I do, detailed logs of every single lift I do.... What the f*ck more would you like to see?

ignore him man, you are humbly posting your progress pics and there is definitely good progress here. we can see that you are well on your bodybuilding journey.. dunno what he was expecting, if he thinks bulking with 4000 cals is too much for 70kgs then good thing he doesn't read TLGs log lol would have a stroke.

keep it up!

Yea, no point in paying attention to idiots like that. My 4 year old tries the same shit, and as soon as I give him attention I am fucked. Hard to learn from your mistakes some times.

PS: Not posting pics today. Got them taken and all but not seeing enough progress in the last 4 weeks.

Will check back on the pic topic in another 4 weeks maybe.

4 kg of muscle in 7 wks, that progress is excellent - as good as youll get. you are obviously training ur ass off

Trying for more the next few weeks, we'll see, I find it hard to get over that benchmark, but I'm putting alot in these few weeks.

I know that is probably the max genetically and natural that you can manage, but I would like to challenge it. I'll probably lose, but I'll give it a go.