I am Ironman

Ironman_nz

Good points regarding ED vs EOD pinning. At this stage sides are manageable enough to not have to go to every day which I'm not a fan of till I have too so ill just play it by ear.

Had 2nd shot of Tren A and Mast E today. Could probably run the Mast twice a week with my test but it's just easy combining with the tren and doing a ml of each EOD. It's amazing how quick my body responds to Tren and Winny. Already I'm noticeably leaner and more defined. More vascular too. Love it! Morning Weight already down to 112kg, being on a proper eating plan has helped heaps. I haven't touched the slin yet. Going to keep following the set eating plan and training protocol for another week before I add it in.

Yesterday was a rest day, today I trained shoulders.

Seated Barbell Shoulder Press

12 x 100kg

10 x 100kg

8 x 100kg DROPSET 12 x 60kg

DB shoulder Press

15 x 42.5kg

12 x 42.5kg

12 x 42.5kg DROPSET 12 x 25kg DROPSET 12 x 15kg

Seated DB side raises

12 x 22.5kg

12 x 22.5kg

12 x 22.5kg

12 x 22.5kg

Bent over DB rear delt raises

12 x 17.5kg

12 x 17.5kg

10 x 17.5kg

Smith Machine Behind the Neck Press

20 x 60kg

20 x 60kg

20 x 60kg

20 x 60kg

Barbell Shrugs

12 x 180kg

12 x 180kg

12 x 180kg DROPSET 20 x 100kg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100kg shoulder press! :shock:

He weighs 112kg severe. You'd be able to press about 10-15kg less than your body-weight for those kind of reps, right?

Damn, I overlooked that logic. Cheers

Well if you're about the same height as he is then you just gotta go get bigger. But when comparing short guys with tall... then it matters, well that's what I tell myself anyways! :)

Sorry for derailing your log Ironman!

Thanks IDW, I thought I was going pretty well till you pointed that out :oops: . Nah as I said in my first post, I'm not looking to go all out strength at all, that's not what this programme is all about. I've done 140 for a few reps in the past but I'm looking for more reps and more muscle control at the moment.

Was going to train Back yesterday but after an incident in the sack in the morning where I got severe lower back and ab cramp mid stroke I had to have a rest day to be safe. :shifty: Albuterol must be kicking in.

Pinned test, mast and tren today. Decided to add in EQ at 600/week as well because I love the way it brings my veins out. So I pinned some of that too. I was on the cusp on tren cough too, but I managed to restrain it from coming which was a relief. I've only had it a couple of times but both times it sucked big time!

Back train today

Wide grip chin-ups

3 sets of 12

Rack pulls

12 x 140kg

12 x 140kg

12 x 140kg DROPSET 12 x 100kg DROPSET 12 x 60kg

DB rows

3 sets of 10 with 45kg dumbbells

Close grip machine pull down

4 sets of 12 x 75kg with pause at bottom

Wide grip seated rows

4 sets of 20 with half of the machine stack

Back was big and pumped. I was tempted to have first jab of insulin post training tonight but I will stick to waiting one more week as planned.

Funnily enough even though I have dropped my calories back considerably I have had hardly any appetite and my diet has been really easy to eat. Weight continues to drop, was 110.5kg today but condition is improving day to day so its got to be a good thing. I usually always drop about 7-8kg in the first couple of weeks of dieting before it steadys out.

Had a pretty lucklustre chest train again today, same routine as last week, but slightly down on reps. If you have been following my journal and have noticed I havent trained legs yet its because I don't train legs, I only train for Aesthetics :pfft:

Chest Tuesday

Flat Bench

165kg x 10

165kg x 8

140kg x 15 DROPSET 100kg x 12 DROPSET 60kg x 12

Dumbbell Incline Press

50kg x 15

50kg x 12

50kg x 12 DROPSET 25kg x 12 DROPSET 12.5kg x 12

Weighted Dips

Loaded up a 20kg plate on my belt and the Buckle snapped off :?

So just did Bodyweight

BW x 20

BW x 16

BW x 16

Flat Dumbbell Flies

20kg x 20

20kg x 20

20kg x 20

20kg x 20

I'm just trolling you IDW. Of course I train legs although focus is more on hamstrings than quads at the moment. How often do you see overdeveloped Hamstrings???

Pinned Test, Mast, Tren and EQ today. 2 pins, 1 in each quad. One of them was one if those jabs you know is gonna be sore for the next couple of days. Nothing to do with the gear, just pushed through something it shouldn't have I guess.

I have been reading about the Anti Estrogen qualities of Masteron. I have always thought that because Masteron is so similar in structure to Proviron it must exhibit the same Effect on Estrogen so no further AI is required when running it. But on delving into it on other forums it appears some people have been questioning its effectiveness and it's quite weak in this area if it does anything at all. So I will continue taking low dose Arimidex - 0.5mg E3D.

Trained legs today

Seated Ham Curl

15 x 220lb

15 x 220lb

15 x 220lb

10 x 220lb + 5 self spotted

Stiffleg Deadlifts

12 x 100kg

12 x 100kg

12 x 100kg DROPSET 12 x 60kg

Single Leg Standing Leg Curls

3 sets of 10 x 40lb each leg

Front Squats narrow stance toes in

15 x 60kg

15 x 60kg

30 x 60kg

Leg Press - Wide stance toes in

20 x 4pps

20 x 4pps

20 x 4pps

Leg press - Feet together

20 x 4pps

20 x 4pps

20 x 4pps

Leg Extension

20 x 2/3 stack

20 x 2/3 stack

20 x 2/3 stack

15 x 2/3 stack + 3 negatives

Standing Bodyweight Calf Raises

2 sets of 20 each leg

All done with minimal rest between sets and exercises. It's such a change from my usual heavy lifting but I'm feeling the ache in my legs already so that's a good sign

Hmmmm, might have to try some high volume lower weight stuff like that, have heard legs can respond well to it. I already have some constant tension stuff in there but the volume aint that high. Was expecting to see monster squats, etc in your leg training!

Monster squats is my specialty Diab0lic (6-7pps+) but they have resulted in overdeveloped quads compared to the rest of my body.

This programme is about bringing more balance to my physique and focusing on bringing hammies up hence the volume and tension training. It's cool for a change but sometimes you just want to get in the squat rack and squat some heavy arse weights :twisted:

Hmmmm, might have to try some high volume lower weight stuff like that, have heard legs can respond well to it. I already have some constant tension stuff in there but the volume aint that high. Was expecting to see monster squats, etc in your leg training!

So was I!

Or 200kg stiff leg deadlifts!

Be patient Jimmybro. I haven't dropped the big weight training completely, I'm just running this high volume, tension training for a few weeks then ill throw around the big weights again :wink:

Today I hit shoulders

Seated Barbell press

12 x 100kg

5 x 125kg. (100 felt to easy so I went up to 125 but it was obvious I wasn't going to get 12 so I racked at 5)

12 x 100kg

11 x 100kg

Was pretty gassed but went for one more rep. Took it real slow then got stuck half way back up. Went back to the chest then tried again. Nope. Looked around the gym. Only 1 small lady and one small guy in the weights room about 20m away. Waited for the him to finish his set, had to be 20+ reps lol, then yelled out "spot bro?" He ran over and helped me get the bar back up. First time EVER stuck under the bar but I still refuse to train with a spotter, if I can't do it I can't do it!

Dumbbell Shoulder press

20 x 37.5

18 x 37.5

18 x 37.5 DROPSET 20 x 20kg

Seated Dumbbell side raises

12 x 20kg

12 x 20kg

12 x 20kg

20 x 15kg

Bent over DB rear delt raises

12 x 15kg

12 x 15kg

12 x 15kg

Behind the neck Smith press (standing)

20 x 60kg

20 x 60kg

20 x 60kg

Barbell Shrugs

12 x 180kg

12 x 180kg

12 x 180kg

Was pretty gassed but went for one more rep. Took it real slow then got stuck half way back up. Went back to the chest then tried again. Nope. Looked around the gym. Only 1 small lady and one small guy in the weights room about 20m away. Waited for the him to finish his set, had to be 20+ reps lol, then yelled out "spot bro?" He ran over and helped me get the bar back up. First time EVER stuck under the bar but I still refuse to train with a spotter, if I can't do it I can't do it!

Damn!

We certainly could run another nzbb strongest bb again if there was enough interest I Declare war!

I'm keen for one with a late January deadline mate! Would be good motivation to build some big 8RM lifts. :)

All this talk of heavy lifting has got me wishing I was lifting big numbers again :(

Friday and Saturday were both rest days. Sunday night I trained Arms and my workout was very similar to last week with maybe an extra rep or 2 on each exercise.

Today I pinned Test, eq, Tren and Masteron. I can tell the masteron is kicking in because things in the bedroom feel twice as good as normal =P~

Dropped the Albuterol on Friday because I had been on for 2 weeks. Started on ECA stack today.

Today was chest training and I had my first ever shot of insulin. I pinned 6iu pre training and sipped on 80g Carbolyne through the first 20 mins. It wasn't as life changing as I had hoped, no major pump although I am generally pretty full all the time anyway and it is a fairly low dose to start with.

Anyway here was the workout (bearing in mind my triceps were pretty hammered from the night before)

Flat bench

185kg x 7

185kg x 5

140kg x 15 DROPSET 100kg x 12 DROPSET 60kg x 20

Incline Dumbbell press

50kg x 20

50kg x 18

50kg x 18. DROPSET. 25kg x 15

Incline Dumbbell Flies

25kg x 12

25kg x 12

25kg x 12

Dips

Body weight x 20

BW x 18

BW x 15

Bent over cable Flies

2 sets of 30 with light weight superset with machine press 21s set to 80kg

All this talk of heavy lifting has got me wishing I was lifting big numbers again :(

Friday and Saturday were both rest days. Sunday night I trained Arms and my workout was very similar to last week with maybe an extra rep or 2 on each exercise.

Today I pinned Test, eq, Tren and Masteron. I can tell the masteron is kicking in because things in the bedroom feel twice as good as normal =P~

Dropped the Albuterol on Friday because I had been on for 2 weeks. Started on ECA stack today.

Today was chest training and I had my first ever shot of insulin. I pinned 6iu pre training and sipped on 80g Carbolyne through the first 20 mins. It wasn't as life changing as I had hoped, no major pump although I am generally pretty full all the time anyway and it is a fairly low dose to start with.

Anyway here was the workout (bearing in mind my triceps were pretty hammered from the night before)

Flat bench

185kg x 7

185kg x 5

140kg x 15 DROPSET 100kg x 12 DROPSET 60kg x 20

Incline Dumbbell press

50kg x 20

50kg x 18

50kg x 18. DROPSET. 25kg x 15

Incline Dumbbell Flies

25kg x 12

25kg x 12

25kg x 12

Dips

Body weight x 20

BW x 18

BW x 15

Bent over cable Flies

2 sets of 30 with light weight superset with machine press 21s set to 80kg

Yeah mate your not lifting heavy at all :shock:

I assure you I fit in one frame of a photo mate, just have to stand back a bit and set it to panorama :pfft: I'm tempted to post pics but I'm still in that mid dieting phase where you don't look as big as when you were bulking and don't look shredded enough to look mean so ill give it a few weeks. Ideally I'll be down around 102-103kg by New Years shredded and dry as. I'm still around 109-110 and reasonably dry but noticeably leaning up day by day.

Today I trained quads. I decided to throw a heavy session in today and train Hammies again later in the week. Nothing crazy today, only 75g carbs before I hit the gym so was running on close to empty.

Leg extensions

3 sets of half stack around 20 reps to get the blood flowing

Squats

20 minutes of warmup sets

225kg x 8

225kg x 6

140kg x 20

Leg Press

10pps x 20

10pps x 20

10pps x 20

Unloading the leg press

(Exercise in itself :pfft: )

Seated calf press

Full stack x 30

Full stack x 30

Full stack x 30

I remembered why I don't particularly like ECA stack today too, it makes me feel pretty wired all the time. Not sure if its the Caffiene or the Ephedrine. But it's definitely helping to lean me up, resting heart rate is pretty high 8)

I remembered why I don't particularly like ECA stack today too, it makes me feel pretty wired all the time. Not sure if its the Caffiene or the Ephedrine. But it's definitely helping to lean me up, resting heart rate is pretty high 8)

I would suggest its the Ephedrine M8', I normally have a v-strong coffee pre-workout, it doesn't compare to that wired-up feeling you get with ECA...

If you don't mind me asking what are the dosage ratios of your ECA stack..

I think from memory mine were: Ephedrine 60mg, Caffeine 200mg, Aspirin 100mg, Naringen 100mg...

I dose 3 times a day Daz.

Take a 75mg Aspirin in the morning and 3 times throughout the day ill go 200mg Caffiene and 16mg Ephedrine (600mg caffiene and 48mg Ephedrine total). Once I start getting used to it I plan ramping up to 24mg Ephedrine 3 times a day.

Id say you're right, I'm pretty caffiene insensitive so it must be the Ephedrine that buzzes me out. Do you cycle it on and off when you use them Daz or just keep running them week on week?